Smackdown #206 – October, Week #2

Go down

Smackdown #206 – October, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix on Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:41 pm

John Greatrix’s music hits and comes out to the stage to an oddly loud applause. Greatrix grabs a mic. Greatrix: “Last week, Cody decided that it was a good idea to stick his nose in my business. You would think that a guy who has been around as long as he has would know better than this. Tonight Cody, you step in MY ring. You may be able to run wild and do what you want on Raw, but over here on Smackdown, I’m the law. Bring everything and everyone you have because you’re going to need it. See you later tonight.”

Kings of Wrestling (Cesaro & Kassius Ohno) vs. The Bludgeon Brothers
Before the bell can ring, all four men start attacking each other. They fight all around the ring. Finally, after a few minutes, the ref has no choice but to throw out the match and call it a no contest.
Winners: No Contest

After the match, Tyson Dux, Brent Banks, Tarik and John Greed come through the crowd, jump in the ring and attack The Kings of Wrestling and Bludgeon Brothers. The eight men pair off and start fighting. After a few minutes of all out war Dux hits Ohno with the Corner Death Valley Driver. Banks hits Rowan with the Standing Shiranui. Tarik hits Harper with The Detonation Kick. Lastly, Greed hits Cesaro with a Package Piledriver. Dux, Banks, Tarik and Greed stand over the four men as we go to commercial.

Anti-Hope comes out to the ring and Omeganis grabs a mic. Omeganis: “So for the last couple weeks, the members of Raw have been showing up and doing what they want. They are calling out people and attacking people. Well, that changes now. I’m going to be the one to make the demands now. Dolph Ziggler, I saw you here earlier. Get your ass out here. Let’s fight.” Ziggler’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring.

Omeganis w/Abaddon & Belial vs. Dolph Ziggler w/Drew McIntyre
Omeganis has tossed Ziggler around like a rag doll for 10 minutes. Omeganis goes into the ropes but Drew McIntyre grabs his foot. Omeganis turns around which allows Dolph to hit The Zig Zag out of nowhere. Ziggler goes for a pin but Omeganis’ foot is under the bottom rope. Ziggler keeps the pressure on Omeganis for another 10 minutes. Ziggler lines up Omeganis and looks to hit The Famouser. Abaddon attacks McIntyre and they start fighting which distracts the ref and Ziggler. Belial slides in behind Ziggler but Dolph turns around just on time and lays him out with a Superkick. Dolph turns back around and gets caught by Omeganis and dropped with The Omeganis Death Drop (World’s Strongest Slam). Omeganis covers Dolph, 1...2...3.
Winner: Omeganis

Charly Caruso is backstage with The Riott Squad. Charly: “I’m here with Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan of The Riott Squad. Ladies, why did you ask for this time?” Ruby: “Charly, we came here to make a difference. There is a lot of talk on Smackdown and Nitro about the Women’s Division but nobody seems to talk about the ladies on Raw. We were the best group of women in the business and we are here to prove it. If any...” Ruby is cut off by Lacey Evans. Lacey: “I thought I could hear some gibberish coming from over here but it’s just Ruby running her mouth. Hunny, this is my show and I run the Women’s Division here. So if you think you’re going to do anything without going through me, you’re dead wrong. See you next week.”

John Greatrix vs. Cody
Greatrix and Cody put on a spectacular 20 minute match. Greatrix goes for a Shotgun Lariat but Cody ducks and goes for The Disaster Kick. Greatrix ducks it and hits The Greatrixer (Famouser). Greatrix goes for the cover but Cody is up at 2. Greatrix goes for a Sharpshooter but Cody reverses into a small package for a 2 count. Both men are up and hit a double clothesline and both men are back down. The ref starts his count. The ref gets to 7 and both men are up and start trading punches. Greatrix ducks a haymaker and connects with a Saito Suplex. As Cody slowly gets to one knee, Greatrix hits a Shining Wizard and goes for the pin, 1...2...3.
Winner: John Greatrix

After the match, as Greatrix is getting to his feet, members of the Bullet Club Elite, Marty Scurll and Hangman Page make their way to the ring. Page tries to jump in but Greatrix hits a Johnnie Kick that sends Page off the ring and onto Scurll. Cody, Scurll and Page gather themselves as Greatrix celebrates in the ring and the show ends.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down