Raw #186 - May, Week #5

Go down

Raw #186 - May, Week #5

Post  John Greatrix on Tue May 29, 2018 7:53 pm

We start the show with Malice in the ring. FTM: “We have taken our first steps to CWA domination. Last night, we showed Sanity that we are a force to be reckoned with. Now, the CWA has been put on notice. We do what we want, when we want to and we want to take all the gold for ourselves. No one is safe and tonight we’re going to show you just how deadly we can be. Tonight, Hell comes to the CWA.” FTM drops the mic and Malice heads up the ramp. Sanity’s music hits and they rush out and attack Malice. It is total chaos. Security and the refs all rush out and pull both teams apart. Nikki Cross gets loose and tackles Vanessa Kraven off of the stage, sending them both though set up tables. EMTS rush out to check on the women as security separates and removes the two teams.

We go backstage to Renee Young. Renee: “I’m here tonight with Dean Ambrose. Dean, what are your thoughts on the attack from Drew McIntyre last night?” Ambrose: “My thoughts? That no good, low life snake had nothing to do with that match last night. It was between me and Dolph Ziggler. And shocker, Ziggler doesn’t have the balls to face me one-on-one so tonight, I’m going to show McIntyre a lesson on why you don’t mess with me. And if Ziggler puts his rat like nose in my business tonight, I’m going to break it.”

Hacker Scotty O’Shea (c) vs. Extreme Tiger (Hardcore Title Match)
The bell rings and Hacker catches Tiger with a dropkick to his knee, dropping Tiger to the mat. Hacker wastes no time and climbs on him and starts landing punches. Tiger manages to push Hacker off and rolls to the outside. Hacker goes to hit the suicide dive but Tiger catches him with a forearm to the face, tying him up in the ropes. Tiger gets up on the apron and hits a running knee, sending Hacker back into the ring. Tiger climbs to the top turnbuckle and goes for The Sabertooth Splash (450 Splash) but Blackwood jumps up on the apron and pushes Tiger off. Hacker gets to his feet and forces Tiger to his feet. Hacker connects with The System Crash (Running Gory Bomb) and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner and STILL Hardcore Champion: Hacker Scotty O’Shea

After the match, Hacker and Blackwood are celebrating in the ring when Malice’s music hits. Malice comes out from the audience and surrounds the ring. Hacker and Blackwood stand back to back getting ready to fend off the attack. Malice wastes no time and hits the ring. Hacker and Blackwood put up a good fight at first but quickly the numbers game becomes too much for them. FTM connects with The Credibility Statement (Two-Handed Choke Bomb) on Blackwood while SSB connect with the Fatality! on Hacker. FTM calls for the mic. FTM: “We’re giving you a pass this time Hacker. We just wanted to show that no one is safe from us. If we wanted to, we could easily pin this man and take his championship, but that’s not the point of this. Tonight, this is just a flex of our true power. The Super Smash Brothers force hacker back to his feet and they hit a second Fatality! then Malice just simply leaves the ring, laughing to themselves.

The Golden Lovers come out to the ring. Kenny Omega: “We cut the first of many heads off the hydra. We know they grow back but it’s the first step in this war. Last night, The Golden Lovers started their first step of ridding The Bullet Club from this company. Cody seems to think he can run things but it’s only a matter of time before The Club realizes just how full of shit you really are. Next week, we are not giving The Young Bucks a choice. Either, meet us in this ring or we’ll come to the back and drag you out here. And Cody, once we dispose of The Bucks, Edge has given me the word that you and I will go one-on-one at Money in the Bank for that Cruiserweight Title. See you guys next week.”

Dean Ambrose vs. Drew McIntyre
As McIntyre comes down to the ring, Ambrose hits a suicide dive, taking McIntyre out in his tracks. Ambrose is quick to get to his feet and throws McIntyre into the steps shoulder first. Ambrose picks McIntyre up and rolls him into the ring. Ambrose looks under the ring and pulls out a chair and slides into the ring. The ref tries to stop Ambrose but he pushes the ref away and starts beating McIntyre with the chair. Ambrose forces McIntyre to his feet and connects with The Dirty Deeds onto the chair. McIntyre is laid out and not moving. The ref again tries to stop the assault but he eats a right hand form Ambrose.
Winner: No Contest

Ambrose wedges the chair in the corner and struggles to get McIntyre to his feet. Ziggler slides into the ring from behind and connects with The Zig Zag, driving Ambrose's head on the chair. Ziggler continues to attack until McIntyre can get to his feet. Ziggler forces Ambrose to his feet and they connect with The Claymore / Zig Zag combo again. We go off the air with Ziggler and McIntyre standing over the motionless Ambrose.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down