Nitro #160 – May, Week #3

Go down

Nitro #160 – May, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix on Mon May 21, 2018 6:10 pm

John Greatrix and Charles Offord appear on the stage and gingerly make their way to the ring. Greatrix: “Week after week, show after show, Anti-Hope has gotten into our business and no matter how many times we beat their asses, they continue to get up and ask for more. Now, they have resorted to attacking each of us from behind when the other is away on business. So, we have decided a cage match is best to keep all three of them directly in our sights.” Offord: “What these three goons don’t seem to understand is there are certain unwritten rules in wrestling that you are required to follow. You respect your fellow wrestler, you can hate them all you want, but respect them. Never try to intentionally injure a fellow wrestler and most important of all you do not get in the business of The Snake Brothers. Those who do, don’t get respected, they get injured and they don’t last long in the CWA.” Greatrix: “What my brother is trying to say, and to quote a tag team that we have gone to war with on several occasions, “though shall not mess with The Snake Brothers.” Offord: “Oh my brother…testify!”

Sasha Banks vs. Madison Rayne
Banks and Rayne have put on a solid match for 20 minutes thus far with each woman landing some vicious impact moves. Both women are down on the outside after Banks landed her jumping double knee. The ref reaches 9 when both women slide into the ring and start slugging it out. Rayne goes for a clothesline but Banks ducks and hits The Bank Statement. Rayne scrambles for the ropes but is unable to reach any of them and quickly taps out.
Winner: Sasha Banks

Jojo is in the back with Samoa Joe. Jojo: “Joe, tonight you are in a match at your request. Why wrestle if you don’t have to?” Joe: “I enjoy beating people in the ring, Jojo. When I’m in that ring, I get to do what I was born to do. I get to inflict pain on my opponent to the point they can’t take anymore. Seth Rollins was the recipient of that last week and did a decent job standing toe-to-toe with me. Charles Offord won’t be so lucky when we meet in the ring. My opponent tonight has two choices; don’t come to the ring or come to the ring and get put to sleep.”

Samoa Joe vs. John Cena
Cena has made a surprise return to the ring and the crowd has shown mixed reactions as he enters the ring. Joe has a smile on his face as the two men lock up and the match begins. Cena has shown everyone here tonight that he still has it and has taken Joe to the max. Joe is tossed into the ropes and Cena hits his running shoulder tackle then the spinning back drop and finished with The Five Knuckle Shuffle. Cena stalks Joe who is slow to his feet, but once there he is hauled onto Cena’s shoulders for The AA. Joe starts to elbow Cena in the face, forcing him to release Joe who then grabs Cena from behind and locks in The Coquina Clutch. Joe falls backwards dragging Cena with him. Cena struggles for several minutes but eventually passes out. The ref grabs Cena arm, lifting and releasing it three times then calls for the bell.
Winner: Samoa Joe

Renee Young is in the back when Anti-Hope meets up with her. Renee: “Omeganis, tonight you are completing under direct order of Mr. Offord and John Greatrix. How do you feel about this?” Omeganis: “Doesn’t bother me one bit. I’ve been dealing with these two clowns my entire life and not once have they gotten to me. Fact of the matter is, Anti-Hope has gotten the best of them each and every encounter since their lucky win against us. Tonight, I will destroy whomever they throw at me and make a definitive statement to them and the CWA.”

Omeganis vs. Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas
We have been promised a world class tag team tonight as Omeganis is in a 2-on-1 handicap match. Omeganis is in the ring when the lights go out and the “B” team appears on the stage. The crowd erupts as Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas make their way to the ring. The ref calls for the bell to start the match and Omeganis hits a double clothesline then tosses Dallas out of the ring. Omeganis then proceeds to beat down Axel for another 10 minutes before allowing a tag to happen. Dallas slowly enters the ring and is sandwiched in the corner by Omeganis. Dallas is pulled out of the corner where an Omeganis Death Drop is hit. Omeganis, with an arm across Dallas’ face, goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Omeganis

After the match, Omeganis grabs a mic. Omeganis: “A world class tag team eh? Kinda like you two jokers in the back. Did you see what just happened out here? This is you two in just a few weeks. In nine days I end The Snake Brothers once and for all. Get used to your desk jobs boys. Nothing good comes from a cage match with Omeganis. You should be grateful if I allow you to leave with your health.”

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down