Smackdown #185 – May, Week #3

Go down

Smackdown #185 – May, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix on Wed May 16, 2018 7:15 pm

The show starts with John Greatrix in the ring with a mic. Greatrix: “Omeganis, Abaddon and Belial, I hope you are listening to me. Last Friday on Nitro, you decided it was a good idea to attack Charles Offord when I was out of town and he had no help. Did you assume I wouldn’t find out? I watch every show. Of course I’ll know. You guys just don’t get it. This is my show. This is my company. And tonight, I’m going to teach you a lesson in respect. Tonight, I’m going to take on Belial in the main event. To sweeten the pot, I will be putting my Million Dollar Title on the line. Bring your best, Belial. You’re going to need it.”

We go backstage to Charley Caruso with Kimber Lee. Charly: “Kimber Lee, why did you request this time?” Kimber Lee: “Charly, I wanted to let all the ladies in this company know the news. At No Mercy, I intend to hold an open challenge and the winner will go on to Money in the Bank to join the ladder match.”

James Storm & Bram vs. WRSTLING (Trevor Lee & Jeff Cobb)
Cobb and Bram start the match. Cobb throws Bram around the ring for 10 minutes. Cobb hits a German Suplex followed by a Standing Shooting Star Press. Cobb goes for the pin but Storm breaks it up at 2. Cobb tags in Lee and Bram rolls out of the ring which makes Storm legal for his team. Lee and Storm fight for 10 more minutes. Storm hits Lee with The Eye of the Storm (Spinning Release Razor’s Edge). Storm and Bran both rush across the ring and knock Cobb to the floor. Storm picks up Lee and hits The Last Call (Superkick). Bram comes off the top with a Diving Knee Drop. Storm covers Lee, 1...2...3.
Winners: James Storm & Bram

Cathy Kelley is in the locker room with Cesaro and Kassius Ohno. Cathy: “Cesaro and Kassius, last week after your impressive win over The Revival, The Bludgeon Brothers paid you back for the attack you laid on them the week before. What...” Ohno cuts her off. Ohno: “Cathy, we admit that they got the best of us last week. And maybe we had it coming. But in 2 weeks at No Mercy, they better be ready for a fight.” Cesaro: “Harper and Rowan are going to find out why they call us The Kings.”

As John Greatrix is walking through the backstage area, he is stopped by Charly Caruso. Charly: “John, why are you putting your title on the line? Couldn’t you just face Belial in a normal match?” Greatrix: “Charly, I can do anything I want. Like I said earlier tonight, after Anti-Hope attacked Charles Offord on Nitro, I have officially had enough. These guys kept pushing their luck and eventually they were going to push it too far. Sure enough, that is what happened. Tonight, I teach Belial and the rest of Anti-Hope that this needs to end.” John Greatrix walks away leaving Charly standing alone in the hallway.

John Greatrix (c) vs. Belial (Million Dollar Title Match)
When the bell rings, Greatrix runs across the ring and hits Belial with a running Big Boot and doesn’t look back. Greatrix hits The Greatrixer then climbs to the top and hits a Diving Elbow. Greatrix continues the onslaught for 10 more minutes then looks to have had enough. Belial is reeling and has had no offence the entire match. Greatrix waits for Belial to get up and hits The Johnnie Kick. Greatrix picks up Belial and hits a Ripcord Spinning Backfist. Greatrix locks in The Picton Cloverleaf but Belial is already out cold. The ref lifts his arm 3 times then calls for the bell.
Winner: John Greatrix

As the ref is calling for the bell, Omeganis and Abaddon appear from the crowd and attack Greatrix. Omeganis holds Greatrix in a Full Nelson and Abaddon hits a Spear. Anti-Hope picks up Belial and they leave the ring and head up the ramp. Greatrix musters enough energy to get a mic. Greatrix: “That’s it, boys. This is the final straw. At No Mercy on May 27, you three will meet Charles Offord, Oyster and I in a steel cage and we’re going to end this once and for all.” Omeganis gets a huge smile on his face as the show ends.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum