Raw #184 - May, Week #3

Go down

Raw #184 - May, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix on Mon May 14, 2018 7:10 pm

We start the show with Sanity in the ring. Eric Young: “Last week, Malice beat us down and left us lying out cold in the ring but you have far from won this war. You see, we are a family we have each other’s backs and…” As Young is talking, Malice’s music hits and the 3 members come out on the stage. FTM: “It’s funny how you say we haven’t won this war yet you three are the ones running with their tails between your legs. You see, we always have a plan of attack and right now, that plan is taking place.” The Titan Tron comes on and shows Vanessa Kraven attacking Nikki Cross in the locker room. Kraven throws Cross into the locker room wall. Kraven picks up a chair and as Cross turns around, Kraven plants the chair across Cross’ head, dropping her to the floor. Kraven picks Cross up and connects with The Cliff Hanger (Choke Bomb) onto the bare floor. Kraven laughs and walks out of the room as EMTs rush in and check Cross. We cut back to the ring and Sanity and Malice are fighting on the ramp. Sanity finally backs off and takes off through the crowd.

Dolph Ziggler vs. Christopher Daniels
As soon as the bell rings, Ziggler is on the offence. He rushes at Daniels but Daniels is ready and connects with a drop toe hold and drops the elbow on the back of his head. Daniels forces Ziggler up and whips him into the corner. Daniels follows up with a flipping dropkick followed by an enzuigiri. Ziggler stumbles out of the corner and grabs the ref. Daniels comes up from behind and Ziggler kicks Daniels in the crotch while he has the ref distracted. Ziggler picks Daniels up from the ground and connects with The Fame Asser and goes for the cover, 1…2… but Daniels manages to kick out at a two count. Daniels uses the ropes to get to his feet and Ziggler connects with The Superkick almost taking Daniels head off. Ziggler makes the cover again, 1…2…3.
Winner: Dolph Ziggler

After the match, Ziggler makes his way up the ramp and celebrates on the stage. Ambrose comes out from the back and hits Ziggler in the back of the head with the Intercontinental Title. Ambrose forces Ziggler to his feet and connects with The Dirty Deeds. Ziggler is lying motionless on the ramp. Ambrose picks him up and throws him off the stage onto the electrical boxes and sparks fly everywhere. Ziggler rolls off them and EMTs rush out to check on Ziggler while Ambrose poses to the crowd with the title.

We go backstage to Renee Young. Renee: “I’m here tonight with Kenny Omega. Kenny, what are your feelings on…” Omega: “Sorry Renee, but I’m going to cut you off right there. You see, The Bullet Club is a cancer. It hasn’t always, but now that that low life Cody is running things, it’s going down the gutter. If they want to take me out, well they’re going to have a hell of a time with it. With Kota Ibushi having my back, they’re not going to be able to bully me around anymore. In fact, I’m putting the warning out to The Bullet Club. If you think you can handle us, we’ll see you at No Mercy. Pick any two of them and we’ll knock them down.”

Hacker Scotty O’Shea (c) vs. Grado (Hardcore Title Match)
As the bell rings, O’Shea throws his mask at Grado. With Grado distracted, Hacker takes him off his feet with a clothesline. Hacker rolls out of the ring and digs around under it. He pulls out a Kendo stick and rolls back into the ring. As Grado gets to his feet, Hacker connects with the Kendo stick to the back of the knee, dropping Grado back to the mat and Hacker continues the attack. Hacker drags Grado to the corner and sits him into it and connects with the CTRL+ALT+DEL (Corner Cannonball). Grado rolls out of the ring to get some space from Hacker. Hacker hits the suicide dive and continues the assault. Hacker hits a suplex onto the stairs. Grado grabs his back and rolls around in pain. Hacker rolls Grado back into the ring and hits The System Crash (Running Gory Bomb) and makes the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner and STILL Hardcore Champion: Hacker Scotty O’Shea

Cameras rush backstage to an all out brawl going on in the back. Sanity and Malice are having an all out fight. The locker room rushes out and separates all 6 men. They attempt to hold them back but FTM breaks loose and dives over the wrestlers and starts punching Eric Young. The guys get a hold of FTM again and pulls them apart. Edge comes rushing out of his office and stands in the middle of the two teams. Edge: “That's it. You guys want to fight it out, then I’m going to give you the chance. At No Mercy, the 6 of you will be locked in a cell to fight it out. The Trios Titles will also be up for grabs. Also, no one is going to touch the other team until the PPV or you will all be fired. Sanity, if you are the ones to instigate, you will have your titles stripped as well. Now, get the hell out of here.” Edge walks back into his office while the two teams struggle against the men holding them as we go off the air.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum