Nitro #159 – May, Week #2

Go down

Nitro #159 – May, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix on Sat May 12, 2018 11:49 am

Braun Strowman’s music hits and the crowd goes wild as he and Paul Heyman appear and make their way to the ring. Heyman: “Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and I am the advocate to the reigning, defending, undisputed CWA World Champion, Brrrraun Strowman! Some of you may be wondering why you haven’t seen us around much and the answer is quite simple. My client doesn’t have a challenger for the World Title. No one has stepped up to the plate to bat so to speak and as a result, we have been taking some time to ourselves. I’m sure Roman Reigns could come out here, say his usual tough guy spiel, get a match and then get completely destroyed once again. John Cena could to the same as could AJ Styles for that matter. Fact is, no one in the CWA can stand up against the size and strength of Braun Strowman. Until someone can, my client and I will be on a nice little vacation. We may do some travelling, go see to some warm Caribbean resort or simply stay around home. No one is going to challenge for this title anytime soon and absolutely no one is taking this title from Braun Strowman. That, ladies and gentleman, you can take to the bank.”

Rusev vs. Jason Jordan
Jordan has not looked good tonight as he tries to go power-for-power with Rusev. Rusev has shown everyone that he is the stronger of the two men and now starts to work on Jordan’s lower back. Jordan is whipped hard into the turnbuckle which causes him to crash hard on the mat. Rusev then starts to stomp repeatedly on Jordan causing the ref to break it up. The ref warns Rusev who hits Jordan with a side kick once he is to his feet. Rusev locks in The Accolade causing Jordan to tap quickly.
Winner: Rusev

Jojo is in the back with Sasha Banks. Jojo: “Sasha, Asuka successfully defend her Women’s Title in a rematch against Jessicka Havok. Does this mean you are next in line for the title?” Banks: “I don’t know what it means, Jojo. We haven’t seen Stephanie McMahon in a while and Mr. Offord appears to be strictly focused on his own affairs. What I do know, is that I am on Nitro and I’m not going anywhere. The Women’s Title will be around my waist in due time and there isn’t a damn thing Asuka can do about it.”

Sasha Banks vs. Ember Moon
Moon attacked Banks the minute the bell rang. Moon has kept the momentum the entire match as she has been pouring it on. Banks has no idea what to do as Moon hits her with kick after kick and punch after punch always keeping Banks on the defensive. Moon hits a vicious head kick that leaves Banks motionless on the mat as she climbs the turnbuckle and hits a Moonsault. Moon attempts a cover, 1…2… but Banks kicks out at the last moment. Moon goes to pick up Banks but Banks grabs her, the two women roll around on the mat and Moon ends up in The Bank Statement. Banks yanks back and Moon is forced to tap out.
Winner: Sasha Banks

Renee Young is in the back with Samoa Joe. Renee: “Joe, tonight you face Seth Rollins and have made your feelings about Mr. Offord very clear to the locker room and the fans. Why now have you decided to come out with this?” Joe: “A man can only sit back and listen for so long, Renee. Charles Offord and his cousin constantly talk about what they could do to someone but never do. I called him out last week and what does he do? He reminds me of a rematch that I have with AJ Styles and what do I do with AJ Styles? I choked him out. If mister big shot executive wants to duck me, that’s fine. I’ll keep choking people out until he meets me in this ring.”

Samoa Joe vs. Seth Rollins
Joe has been on a vicious streak as of late with tonight being no different. Rollins has been on the receiving end of some stiff and nasty right jabs. Rollins however, doesn’t appear to be deterred by the stiff shots and starts landing some of his own. The two men throw wrestling out the window and start slugging it out. The ref attempts to break it up and is shoved away. The ref then calls for the bell but Joe and Rollins continue their fight as security and referees all come running down the ramp and attempt to break up the fight.
Winner: No contest

Referees and security personnel are all sent flying in all directions as neither man is ready to stop. The two meet in the middle of the ring once again and start slugging it out. Eventually, enough people are in the ring and the two men are separated. Charles Offord’s music hits and he slowly makes his way to the ring. Halfway down the aisle all three members of Anti-Hope attack him from behind. Joe has a smirk on his face as Anti-Hope leaves Offord on the floor and head to the back.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum