Smackdown #183 – May, Week #1

Go down

Smackdown #183 – May, Week #1

Post  John Greatrix on Wed May 02, 2018 10:04 pm

John Greatrix’s music hits and comes out to the stage to a thunderous applause. Charles Offord and Oyster follow him out and the three men make their way to the ring. Greatrix grabs a mic. Greatrix: “It has only been a couple of days but I am already hearing the questions about why I waited so long to help these two men. There are a few reasons behind this. One reason was the beef with Adam. He had to re-earn my respect. The other reason was if I was going to be that third guy, I needed Anti-Hope to not expect it, which was obviously what happened.” Offord: “Anti-Hope, I hope this is the finale. I don’t want to keep having to beat your asses in front of thousands of people every week.” Oyster: “Boys, it doesn’t matter who steps in front of the three of us. With us working together, there isn’t anyone who stands a chance.” Oyster flips the mic away and the three men leave the ring.

We go backstage to Charly Caruso with Kassius Ohno. Charly: “Kassius, at Backlash you lost the European Title that you have held for a very long time. Are you planning on going for your rematch tonight?” Ohno: “Charly, I’m going to put my rematch on hold for a little while. I have some other business to tend to.” Charley: “Does that business have to do with whatever Cesaro whispered in your ear at Backlash?” Ohno: “Everyone will find out in due time.” Ohno walks away leaving Charly with a confused look on her face.

Rhea Ripley vs. KC Spinelli
These ladies go back-and-forth for 10 minutes. Spinelli tosses Ripley into the corner then hits a running hip attack. Spinelli climbs to the top and goes for a Moonsault but Ripley moves. Ripley grabs Spinelli and hits the Full Nelson Slam and goes for the pin, 1...2...3.
Winner: Rhea Ripley

WRESTLING’s music hits and David Starr, Jeff Cobb and Trevor Lee come to the ring. Starr: “three days ago at Backlash, I took the one thing that means the world to Eddie Kingston and that is this right here, the CWA Television Title. The man is now going to be a lost soul. He will need some kind of guidance in his life now and I feel that could be me. Eddie, if you need my help, I am here for you. Come out and join us and help us dominate this company.” A few seconds go by and Eddie Kingston’s music hits. Eddie comes out to the stage and has a mic. Eddie: “You know something David, that title was a huge part of my life for a long time. I am definitely gonna miss her until I get her back. But here’s the thing; I don’t need you or your cronies. What you fail to remember is that I’ve been in this game for a while now and despite the pile of enemies I’ve made, I have also made a few friends.” David Starr looks confused. Suddenly, James Storm and Bram slide in from behind WRESTLING. Cobb turns around and eats The Last Call (Superkick). Lee runs at Bram and takes a hard Powerslam. Starr turns around to see the carnage and tries to run but Kingston is now behind him and hits The Saito Suplex. Kingston screams at Starr as we go to commercial.

John Greatrix, Charles Offord and Oyster are talking in Greatrix’s office when there is a knock on the door. Offord opens the door and Anti-Hope bursts in and starts attacking the three men. Abaddon and Belial lay Oyster and Offord on Greatrix’s desk. Omeganis picks up Greatrix and Powerbombs him through the other two men and the desk. Anti-Hope leaves the office as Greatrix, Offord and Oyster lay motionless on the floor.

The Bludgeon Brothers (Harper & Rowan) (c) vs. Johnny Gargano & Icarus (Tag Team Title Match)
Gargano and Icarus have had little to no offence this match as they are completely out matched. After 10 minutes, Harper hits a big boot on Gargano as Rowan pulls Icarus into the ring and hits him with a spinning high kick. The Bludgeon Brothers connect with The Reckoning (Double Razor’s Edge) on Icarus. Rowan grabs Gargano and The Bludgeon Brothers hit The Bludgeoning (Full Nelson Slam/Sitout Powerbomb Combo)
Winners and STILL Tag Team Champions: The Bludgeon Brothers

After the match, The Bludgeon Brothers are standing in the ring with their titles when Cesaro and Kassius Ohno come from behind and attack Harper and Rowan. Cesaro and Ohno hit Harper with their European Uppercut/Discus Elbow Combo. Rowan runs at Cesaro but Cesaro takes him down and starts swinging The Cesaro Swing. After a few rotations, Ohno hits a dropkick on the spinning Rowan. Cesaro and Ohno pick up the tag titles, look at them then toss them to The Bludgeon Brothers outside the ring as the show ends.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum