Smackdown #182 – April, Week #4

Go down

Smackdown #182 – April, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix on Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:11 pm

John Greatrix’s music hits as he makes his way to the ring. Greatrix grabs a mic. Greatrix: “Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to Smackdown here in Chicago, Illinois. Over the last few weeks, Anti-Hope has defeated Charles Offord, Oyster and partners of their choosing. A lot of people have been asking why I refuse to be their partner. The answer is simple. I don’t feel they deserve it. As much as I respect Charles and he is my tag team partner and my cousin, I can’t understand why he could be so blinded by Oyster. Why he would decide to help someone that we just got finished brawling with is beyond me. I guess you could call it tough love. When Charles finally decides to come to his senses, I will gladly help him. Since the partners they have chosen haven’t worked out so well, this week, I am going to choose a partner for them. Let’s just say their team this week will be a little more glorious.” The crowd starts cheering as Greatrix heads backstage and we go to commercial.

Eddie Kingston comes to the ring and grabs a mic. Kingston: “David Starr, if you want a fight, get out here and we will fight.” David Starr’s music hits as he comes out to the stage with Jeff Cobb. Starr: “Eddie, the only way that I am getting in that ring is if you put that title on the line.” Kingston: “Screw you.” Just then, Trevor Lee slides in from behind and grabs Kingston. Eddie spins around and hits The Backfist to the Future and Lee goes down and rolls out of the ring. Eddie: “How about this, if your boy Cobb up there can beat me, I’ll give you a shot at this title at Backlash.” Starr: “It’s a deal. Get a ref out here.”

Eddie Kingston vs. Jeff Cobb
Kingston has thrown everything he has at Cobb but the superior power of Cobb has been too much. After 15 minutes, Cobb appears to get cocky and goes to the top and attempts a Moonsault. Kingston has just enough to roll out of the way at the last second. Kingston is to his feet and hits a series of punches and chops and finishes with a Jumping Enzuigiri. Kingston connects with The Sliding D (Sliding Forearm). Kingston goes into the ropes for The American D (Sliding Forearm to the back of the head) but Trevor Lee grabs his foot. Kingston grabs Lee by the hair and pulls him up onto the apron. Kingston hits Lee with another Backfist to the Future. Kingston turns around and gets caught with The Tour of the Islands (Reverse-Spin Powerslam). Cobb covers Kingston, 1...2...3.
Winner: Jeff Cobb

LAX (Santana, Ortiz, Homicide and Diamante) are walking backstage and accidentally run into The Bludgeon Brothers (Harper & Rowan). Santana apologises and taps Rowan’s shoulder. Rowan grabs Santana by the throat. Diamante starts yelling at Rowan but he just gives her a pie face. Ortiz tries to attack Rowan but is met with a right hand from Harper. Homicide starts attacking Harper but Harper grabs him by the shirt and tosses him over a pile of garbage cans. Rowan then tosses Santana into a garage door. The Bludgeon Brothers walk away, leaving a pile of carnage behind.

Charly Caruso is backstage with Kassius Ohno. Charly: “Kassius, why have you requested this time?” Ohno: “Charly, I have held this title for a very long time. There doesn’t seem to be anyone that is even remotely close to my level in that ring. But irregardless of that, in four days at Backlash, I will once again hold an open challenge for this title and once again, I will walk out with it.” As Ohno walks away he sees Cesaro and Sheamus. Ohno: “What’s up, boys?” After Ohno leaves, Sheamus turns to Cesaro. Sheamus: “I have an idea.” We then head to commercial.

Charles Offord, Oyster & Bobby Roode vs. Anti-Hope (Omeganis, Abaddon & Belial)
Just like the last few weeks, Offord and Oyster have a third partner and they have been on the attack since the beginning of the match in an attempt to finally take out Anti-Hope. After 20 minutes, as Roode is in the ring with Abaddon, Oyster and Offord runs to the other side of the ring and Double Powerbomb Omeganis off the ring to the floor. Roode looks to set up The Glorious DDT but Abaddon reverses out of it and blasts Roode in the face with the red mist. With Roode blinded, Belial hits The Angel’s Wings (Sitout Pedigree) on Roode. Abaddon and Belial set up Roode and hit All Hope is Gone (Electric Chair Facebuster/Elevated RKO). Abaddon covers Roode, 1...2...3.
Winners: Anti-Hope

After the match, as Anti-Hope is heading up the ramp, Offord grabs a mic. Offord: “This is the last straw. We have lost to you too many times. I don’t care who joins us on Sunday. At Backlash, if we can’t beat you, we will both retire.” Anti-Hope nods and smiles as the show ends.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum