Raw #181 - April, Week #4

Go down

Raw #181 - April, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix on Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:48 pm

We start the show with Edge in the ring holding the Hardcore Championship. Edge: “I stand here tonight to inform the CWA Universe that Oyster has vacated his Hardcore Championship. Now, he has made some requests that I am going to enforce. 1 - When things are done, Oyster has demanded that he gets a shot at the Hardcore Title upon his return. 2 - The championship isn’t to just be given to the next person in line. So, we will be having a Hardcore Tournament. All matches will be contested under hardcore rules so anything goes and tonight the first of many matches will see Hacker Scotty O’Shea versus Cody Deaner. Also tonight, considering The SSB seems to have found a 3rd member, The Super Smash Brothers and FTM will take on Sanity tonight in a Trios Title match. Good luck to everyone tonight.”

We go backstage to Kenny Omega talking with The Young Bucks. Kenny: “Come on, guys. You’re really going to throw our friendship away over this? Cody is a disease to The Bullet Club and if you two can’t see that then there is no hope for you. And…” Before Omega can continue, Nick Jackson shoves Omega. Omega looks to throw a punch but stops himself. Omega: “Alright, if that’s the way you want to play it, fine. I’ll see you in the ring tonight, Nick. This isn’t over.” Omega storms out of the locker room and The Young Bucks just stare at each other.

Hacker Scotty O’Shea vs. Cody Deaner
Deaner waits in the ring for Hacker. Hacker comes running down to the ring and slides in. He ducks under the clothesline form Deaner. As Deaner turns around, Hacker smashes him over the head with a keyboard he pulled from under his leather jacket. Deaner stumbles back into the corner, holding his head. O’Shea follows it up with a running shoulder in the corner. Deaner stumbles out of the corner into The System Crash (Running Gory Bomb). Hacker goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Scotty O’Shea

After the match, Scotty calls for the mic. Hacker: “You see, Edge. You may as well just give me that championship. It’ll save the rest of the roster a lot of pain just for me to end up with it anyways. There isn’t a man in the back that could stand toe-to-toe with me in this ring.”

We go backstage to Renee Young. Renee: “I’m here tonight with Dolph Ziggler. Dolph, why did you request this time tonight?” Ziggler: “Well, Renee. It’s simple. You see, that little grease ball Dean Ambrose, has done nothing to prove why he’s the Intercontinental Champion. It needs to come to a real wrestler like me. You see, next week, him and I finally go one-on-one. After I destroy him in the ring, maybe I’ll take you out and show you what a real man is like.” Ziggler walks off camera leaving Renee standing here visibly angry.

Kenny Omega vs. Nick Jackson w/Matt Jackson
Omega and Jackson are standing across the ring from each other. As soon as the bell rings, it’s pure anarchy. Omega rushes at Jackson and goes for a jumping knee but Jackson side steps him and Omega hits the corner hard. Jackson follows it with a neckbreaker while Omega is caught up on the second rope. Jackson forces Omega to his feet and whips him back into the corner. Jackson follows him in but Omega manages to get his feet up and Jackson catches it in his face. Omega climbs up top and connects with an elbow drop. Omega is lining up for The V-Trigger (Bicycle Knee Strike) but Matt reaches into the ring and pulls Nick out. Omega hits the ropes and launches himself through, catching both Jacksons with a suicide dive. Omega throws Nick into the stairs. Omega turns around and is caught by a Superkick. The ref instantly calls for the bell.
Winner by Disqualification: Kenny Omega

After the match, The Young Bucks roll Omega into the ring and hit him with a Double Superkick. Nick forces Omega to his feet and he sets up for The Meltzer Driver (Assisted Tombstone Piledriver). Kota Ibushi comes running down to the ring and jumps on the apron and shoves Matt off the top rope to the outside. Ibushi launches himself from the ropes and catches Nick with a dropkick, forcing him to drop Omega. Nick rolls out of the ring and he and Matt walk to the back while Ibushi helps Omega to his feet. Omega pulls away at first then gives him a hug.

The Super Smash Brothers (Evil Uno & Stu Grayson) & FTM vs. Sanity (c) (Eric Young, Killian Dain & Alexander Wolfe) (Trios Title Match)
Before the bell even rings, it’s all out mayhem. The SSB get the early advantage and throws Wolfe and Dain out of the ring. Young tires his best but he is quickly taken out with a big boot from FTM. FTM throws Young into the corner and tags in Uno. Uno hits a quick snap suplex and follows it right up with a Piledriver in the middle of the ring. Dain and Wolfe pull FTM off the apron and hit a double suplex onto the top of the stairs, taking FTM out. Dain and Wolfe both slide into the ring and double team Uno. Dain hits The Ulster Plantation (One-Handed Electric Chair Driver) and drags Young on top of Uno. Grayson flies in from the apron catching Dain with a flying knee and breaks up the pin. Wolfe comes at Grayson but he ducks under the clothesline and connects with a Superkick sending Wolfe out of the ring. Grayson picks Young up and set up for The Fatality! (Gory Bomb/Diving Flipping Neckbreaker Combo) but before he can manage to hit it, Nikki Cross slides into the ring with a chair and plants a direct shot on Uno, dropping him to the mat. The ref calls for the bell.
Winners by Disqualification: The Super Smash Brothers & FTM

Dain and Wolfe throw Uno over the top rope to the outside. Young slowly gets to his feet and calls for the mic. Young: “You may have found yourselves a third man but we always have an ace up our sleeves. The SSB wants a shot at our titles, fine. At Backlash in 6 days, it will be Sanity vs. The SSB for the Trios Championship and once we’re through with you, we will prove to the rest of the CWA just how dominate we are.” We go off the air with all for members of Sanity laughing in the ring as The SSB and FTM limp to the back.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum