Smackdown #181 – April, Week #3

Go down

Smackdown #181 – April, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix on Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:05 pm

We start the show with the three members of Anti-Hope in the ring and Omeganis has a mic. Omeganis: “Last week, Charles Offord and Oyster came close to defeating us but unfortunately close isn’t good enough. Rey Mysterio was a great surprise partner but again, not good enough. Tonight will be no different. Unless Offord and Oyster can get John Greatrix on board, it doesn’t matter who they choose, the result will continue to be the same. We will win and they will lose and in the end, all hope is gone.” Anti-Hope taunts the crowd as we go to commercial.

When we get back from commercial, Eddie Kingston is walking backstage when he is attacked from behind by three men. When the camera pans up, David Starr, Trevor Lee and Jeff Cobb are standing over him. David Starr starts yelling at Kingston. Starr: “I just wanted to help you. You would’ve been a great addition to WRSTLING but decided to repeatedly attack me. I’m coming for that title so you better get ready.”

The IIconics (Billie Kay & Peyton Royce) vs. Dakota Kai & Samantha Heights
These two teams go back-and-forth for a decent 10 minute match. Kai tags in Heights after hitting a Side Slam Backbreaker (Irish Curse). Heights runs in and but Royce pulls Heights into the middle turnbuckle. Kay hits The Shades of Kay (Big Boot) and knocks Kai off the ring apron. Royce grabs Heights and hits The Venus Fly Trap (Perfect Plex) for the pin, 1...2...3.
Winners: The IIconics

Charly Caruso catches up with Eddie Kingston in the trainer’s room. Charly: “Eddie, what condition are you in after the attack earlier tonight?” Kingston: “If that little bitch wants a fight, I will gladly give him one.”

John Greatrix is sitting at his desk in his office when Charles Offord busts through the door. Offord: “Dude, where were you on Friday? You let me get my ass kicked. What the hell?” Greatrix: “I’m sorry, man. I had some travel issues and couldn’t make it.” Offord: “Well, could you at least help us tonight? As good as Rey Mysterio is, he doesn’t know these guys like you do. You are the key to us taking these guys out for good.” Greatrix: “I appreciate the praise but I will not be on his side. I hope you guys found someone, you’re up next.” Offord walks away frustrated as we go to the ring.

Charles Offord, Oyster & ??? vs. Anti-Hope (Omeganis, Abaddon & Belial)
Once again, Offord and Oyster needed to find a partner. As Oyster and Offord come out to the stage, The Hardy Boyz’ music hits and Jeff Hardy comes out to join them. For the first 20 minutes of the match, Offord, Oyster and Hardy have done a good job at keeping Omeganis out of the ring. Offord gives Belial a Backbreaker and holds it as Oyster hits a Diving Knee Drop. Offord goes into the ropes but Abaddon pulls the rope down and Offord tumbles to the floor. Offord gets up slowly but as he gets to his feet, Abaddon hits a Diving Hurricanrana. Oyster makes the tag to Hardy. Hardy hits his Reverse Enzuigiri on Belial. Belial stumbles back and finally tags in Omeganis. Hardy runs at Omeganis and ducks a clothesline. Hardy runs up the corner and goes for The Whisper in the Wind but Omeganis catches him and hits a Powerbomb. Omeganis climbs the corner and hits a Gorilla Splash and covers Hardy, 1...2...3.
Winners: Anti-Hope

After the match, Omeganis gives Hardy The Omeganis Death Drop before Offord and Oyster chase Anti-Hope off. Greatrix is once again seen by the monitors in the back. This time he just walks away as the show ends.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down