Raw #180 - April, Week #3

Go down

Raw #180 - April, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix on Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:58 pm

We start the show with Kenny Omega in the ring. Omega: “All week I’ve been asked, Kenny why? Why did you attack Cody? Well, it’s simple. I got tired of his attitude thinking he ran The Bullet Club. I was the leader. I was the one that led them into battle. All you ever did was pick fights and let the rest of us fight the battle. So, I issue this challenge Cody. If you think you’re man enough, you and me, one-on-one. I look forward to hear your reply.” Omega rolls out of the ring and heads up the ramp. Cody comes out on the stage and both men start to yell at each other. Before anything can happen, security rushes out and separates the two men.

Dolph Ziggler vs. Bobby Fish
The match goes on for an amazing 20 minutes before Ziggler snags the upper hand after catching Fish with a low blow. Fish uses the ropes to get to his feet and Ziggler catches him with The Zig Zag and makes the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Dolph Ziggler

After the match, Ambrose’s music hits and Ziggler gets ready. Ambrose slides into the ring from behind and attacks Ziggler but Ziggler ducks under the clothesline and sends Ambrose over the top rope to the outside. As soon as Ambrose gets to his feet, Ziggler launches himself over the ropes and catches Ambrose with crossbody block, taking him to the ground. Ziggler stays on top of him and starts punching him. Ziggler rolls off of Ambrose and as he gets to his feet, Ziggler connects with the Fame Asser, driving Ambrose’s face into the Intercontinental championship. Ziggler heads to the back laughing.

The cameras rush backstage to a brawl going on. The Super Smash Brothers and Eric Young and Alexander Wolfe are fighting backstage. Uno throws Young into Edge’s door then drives his shoulder into Young’s midsection sending him through the door. Edge jumps up from his desk, screaming at the two men fighting. Edge: “If you 4 are going to keep this up there is only one way to solve it. Tonight, The Super Smash Brothers will take on two members of Sanity. Also, Uno and Grayson, if you two want a shot at that championship, you better find another man to team up with because we are not going to let the Trios Championship be held by a single tag team. Good luck tonight boys.”

We go backstage to Renee Young. Renee: “I’m here tonight with Hacker Scotty O’Shea. Hacker, why have you asked for this time tonight?” Hacker: “It’s pretty simple, Renee. You see, Oyster took my championship then, when I was supposed to get my rematch, It was denied and now Oyster has run off to deal with the other shows and left Raw without the Hardcore Championship. So Oyster, next week, I await your answer. Either you show up and give me my rematch or you show up and vacate that title. The ball is in your court and I eagerly await your reply.”

The Super Smash Brothers (Evil Uno & Stu Grayson) vs. Sanity (Eric Young & Killian Dain)
Before the bell even rings, chaos erupts. All 4 men start fighting in the ring. The ref tries on multiple times to separate them but it’s no use. Dain catches Uno with a clothesline, taking him over the top rope to the outside. With Young and Grayson in the ring, the ref finally calls for the bell. Young comes off the ropes but Grayson catches Young with a spin kick to the gut then follows it with a devastating DDT. Grayson whips Young into the corner and makes the tag to Uno. They connect with a Double Enzuigiri and Uno forces Young to his feet. Young catches Uno with a thumb to the eye causing Uno to stumble back. Young manages to get the tag to Dain. Dain rushes in and takes Uno off his feet with a hard clothesline and connects with an elbow on Grayson, knocking him off the apron. Dain forces Uno to his feet. Dain throws a punch but Uno blocks it and connects with The River City Ransom (Arm Trap Stunner) and goes for the cover, 1…2… but Young slides into the ring and breaks the cover. Grayson launches himself from the apron and catches Young with a flying Knee. Dain stagger to his feet and The SSB connect with The Fatality! (Gory Bomb/Diving Flipping Cutter) and make the cover, 1…2…3.
Winners: The Super Smash Brothers

After the match, Alexander Wolfe slides into the ring and attacks Grayson from behind. Uno gets to his feet and goes after Wolfe but is cut off by Young. Before too long, the numbers game becomes too much for them. Wolfe and Dain roll out of the ring and start heading to the back and Young calls for a mic. Young: “SSB, this is exactly why you don’t mess with Sanity. If you two think for a second you’re going to be able to find someone to help you two, you’re crazier than we are. I don’t……” but before he can finish, FTM slides in the ring behind Young, spins him around and catches him with The Credibility Statement (Sitout Choke Bomb). Uno and Grayson get to their feet and stand beside FTM. Grayson picks up the mic. Grayson: “Sanity, welcome our third member, ‘The Beast King’ FTM. We’ll see you next week when we take those titles from your cold dead hands.” We go off the air with The SSB and FTM standing in the ring over a motionless Eric Young.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down