Nitro #155 - April, Week #2

Go down

Nitro #155 - April, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix on Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:15 pm

Braun Strowman’s music hits with he and Paul Heyman appearing on the stage and then making their way to the ring. Heyman: “Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and I am the advocate for the reigning, defending, undisputed CWA World Champion, Brrrraun Strowman! The World Title has a potential challenger in the name of Keith Lee. Mr. Lee, I feel it is my duty to inform you and warn you ahead of time of what you are getting yourself into by challenging Braun Strowman for his title. Mr. Lee, when you step into this ring to challenge my client, two things happen. One, you get beat up and two, you lose the match. So, if you are willing lose and get beat up, then by all means, meet my client in the ring at Backlash. Now, this isn’t taking anything from you. It’s just, when you step in the ring with Braun Strowman, there is a formula that takes place; you get beat up and lose.”

Jojo is backstage with Jessicka Havok. Jojo: “Jessicka, last week you mentioned going on a path of destruction to show everyone why you are the champion. What happens today?” Havok: “Tonight is no different. My opponent won’t leave standing and I will walk out the winner. Everyone best get use to this as this is how the Nitro Women’s division is going to go for a very long time.”

Jessicka Havok vs. Kairi Sane
Havok has been laying a beating on Sane the entire match. Sane is in the corner when Havok charges and hits a running splash. Sane crumbles to the mat but is quickly hauled to her feet. Sane is on shaky legs when Havok hits a vicious clothesline sending Sane crashing to the mat once again. Havok then toys with Sane for 10 minutes before hitting The Demon Drop (White Noise) and going for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Jessicka Havok

After the match, Havok is in the ring celebrating when the lights go out. Suddenly, Asuka’s music hits as she appears on the stage and makes her way to the ring. Asuka and Havok stand in the ring face-to-face when Asuka smiles, turns her back on Havok and leaves the ring.

Renee Young is in the back with The Miz. Renee: “Miz, why have you decided to face Braun Strowman tonight?” Miz: “My United States championship was stolen from me and I’ve decided to up my game for the World Title. Unfortunately, I’m told I need to earn a shot which is ridiculous. So tonight, I go out there, beat the current champion and then beat him again to take his title.”

Braun Strowman vs. The Miz
Miz and Strowman meet in the centre of the ring. Strowman just looks down at Miz and smiles before grabbing Miz by the neck and running him to the corner. Strowman then starts landing elbows and knees. Miz crumbles in the corner holding his jaw. Strowman moves in and takes a kick to the gut which has zero effect except angering Strowman. Strowman appears to have had enough of Miz and grabs him by the hair and lifts him unto his shoulder then hits the Running Powerslam. The crowd is chanting “one more time.” Strowman nods his head, picks Miz up and hits another Running Powerslam then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Braun Strowman

After the match, Heyman has a mic. Heyman: “Ladies and Gentleman, the winner of the match, the reigning, defending, undisputed CWA World Champion, Brrrraun Strowman! Keith Lee, I want you to think long and hard before you answer our challenge. Should you step in the ring with my client, your fate is what you just saw.”

Charles Offord is in the ring alone with a mic. Offord: “Anti-Hope has a numbers advantage and is taking every advantage of that fact. Half of The Snake Brothers isn’t enough to take on Anti-Hope. So, what I need is for John Greatrix to come to this ring right now and tell the world he is by my side.” Offord waits patiently in the ring when Anti-Hope appears from backstage. Omeganis: “Clearly your partner isn’t coming out. The man knows better than to mess with us and if he is watching, then I implore him to take notes.” Anti-Hope splits up and surrounds the ring. Offord tosses the mic expecting a fight when he is hit from behind by Belial. All three men jump on Offord, beating him to the mat. Omeganis moves in, picks Offord up and hits The Omeganis Death Drop. Anti-Hope stands over Offord as the camera fades out.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down