Nitro #154 - April, Week #1

Go down

Nitro #154 - April, Week #1

Post  John Greatrix on Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:54 pm

Braun Strowman’s music hits with he and Paul Heyman appearing on the stage and then heading to the ring. Heyman: “Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and I am the advocate for the reigning, defending, undisputed CWA World Champion, Brrrraun Strowman! Wrestlemania has come and gone and spoiler alert for anyone who missed it, but the World Champion is still my client. Jay Lethal put up as good of a fight as anyone could have expected and the outcome was what everyone was expected. With the Royal Rumble winner out of the picture for 2018, the World Title needs another challenger. So, my question to the back is; who thinks they can stand with Braun Strowman? The reason for the silence is because no one in the back can compete with my client. No one in the back has what it takes to stand in this ring and take this title from Braun Strowman. That is a fact. Fact number two: if someone does come to this right and challenge my client, they have a 99% of losing. If for some reason my client where to be involved in a vehicle accident and not make his match, then his opponent has a chance to win. That isn’t guaranteed as the hospital would be hard pressed to keep my client in a room and keep him from coming to this very ring to rip his opponent limb from limb and retaining the World Title to continue to be the reigning, defending, undisputed CWA World Champion, Brrrraun Strowman!”

Jessicka Havok vs. Aliyah
The Women’s Champion has laid down an open non-title challenge and Aliyah has answered. Unfortunately for Aliyah, we are 5 minutes into the match and she is motionless on the mat. Havok grabs Aliyah and picks her up then hits The Demon Drop (White Noise), 1…2…3.
Winner: Jessicka Havok

After the match, Havok has a mic. Havok: “This is what you are going to see week after week with me as the champion. I took this title with brute force and I’ll damn well defend it the same way.”

Jojo is in the back with AJ Styles. Jojo: “AJ, tonight The Miz has invoked his rematch clause for the US Title. How are you going into your match with The Miz tonight?” Styles: “Miz wants a rematch tonight and that is just fine with me. I beat him for the US Title and took this belt at Wrestlemania and I’ll repeat the process tonight.”

AJ Styles (c) vs. The Miz (United States Title Match)
Miz and Styles have put on a beautiful match for the last 20 minutes. Both men have put on a wrestling clinic and the fans are showing their appreciation tonight. Miz has Styles in the corner and lands a few knife edge chops. Styles grabs Miz, tosses him into the corner and proceeds to land chop after chop until The Miz’s chest is red. Miz stumbles out of the corner and eats a forearm that sends him crashing to the mat. Styles waits on the apron for Miz to get up. Miz is to his feet and Styles hits The Phenomenal Forearm then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner and STILL United States Champion: AJ Styles

Renee Young is in the back with Keith Lee. Renee: “Keith, rumour has it that you are looking to challenge Braun Strowman.” Lee: “Not just challenge him but take the title off his hands. But first, I’m heading to the ring to show everyone why I’m the man to do just that.”

Keith Lee vs. Mojo Rawley
Mojo Rawley has met Lee in the ring. The ref gets the okay and signals for the bell. With the match officially underway, Lee goes on the offensive and has beaten down Mojo. Mojo is in the corner when Lee charges and hits a devastating clothesline that sends Mojo crashing to the mat. Mojo is slow to his feet and once there, Lee moves in and hits The Ground Zero then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Keith Lee

After the match, Lee has a mic. Lee: “So Braun Strowman, you want someone to step in the ring with you? Well, like the saying says, be careful what you wish you. I’ll step in the ring with you and take that title from you. That is unless you are afraid of losing it.”

Charles Offord’s music hits with him appearing on the stage and making his way to the ring. Offord: “The Snake Brothers won at Wrestlemania in classic fashion. Oyster found out why you don’t mess with us and Anti-Hope was put in their place. Now, Anti-Hope has turned their back on Oyster and my tag team partner for over 20 years has abandoned us. I should have seen this coming but I had hope that this time we could stay together and do what needed to get done. I was mistaken. Now, we are a man down and outnumbered but this won’t stop me from doing the right thing. Anti-Hope, even one half of The Snake Brothers is enough to deal with you.” The lights go out and when they return, Anti-Hope is in the ring surrounding Offord. Offord looks around then attacks Omeganis. Anti-Hope attacks Offord with Abaddon grabbing a steel chair from outside and sliding into the ring. Snider holds Offord with Abaddon bending the steel chair over Offord’s head. Omeganis tosses Offord to the mat as Oyster appears from the crowd and slides into the ring with a barbed wire bat. Anti-Hope all slides out of the ring and begin heading up the ramp. Oyster tends to Offord as the camera fades on the two of them.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down