Smackdown #178 – March, Week #5

Go down

Smackdown #178 – March, Week #5

Post  John Greatrix on Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:01 am

William Regal’s music hits and he comes to the ring to start the show. Regal: “Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Over the last few weeks there has been a lot of talk in regards to the Tag Team Titles. With John Greatrix and Charles Offord officially vacating those titles, we will be crowning new champions at Wrestlemania. The teams involves will be The Usos, TDT, The Bar and the winners of the next match. Those four teams will be in a 4-way elimination match for the CWA Tag Team Titles. So, let’s get those teams out here and see who is going to Wrestlemania this Sunday.”

Chad Gable & Shelton Benjamin vs. The Batiri (Kodama & Obariyon)
Both teams go back-and-forth for a solid 15 minutes. The Batiri gets the upper hand and hits The Seventh Circle (Torture Rack/Knee Strike combo). The Batiri hit The Skull Bronzing (Drop Toe Hold/Running Knee combo) and look to end the match but The Bludgeon Brothers’ music hits and they walk to the ring. Harper and Rowan climb in the ring. The Bludgeon Brothers stand face-to-face with the other four men. Harper and Rowan hit big boots to Gable and Kodama at the same time. The ref calls for the bell.
Winners: No Contest

After the match, Harper and Rowan continue the destruction. Harper hits a running big boot to Obariyon. Rowan hits a Full Nelson Slam on Benjamin. Harper grabs a mic. Harper: “We’re taking the fourth spot at Wrestlemania.” The Bludgeon Brothers leave the ring as we go backstage.

We go backstage to Charly Caruso who is with Eddie Kingston. Charly: “Eddie, in 4 days at Wrestlemania, you defend your Television Title against Andrade Cien Almas. What is your game plan?” Eddie: “Charly, the plan is simple...” but before Eddie can finish, Almas attacks him from behind. Almas stomps Kingston. Almas picks up Kingston and throws him into a garage door. Almas picks up the TV Title, looks at it, then throws it down on Kingston and walks away.

Kimber Lee vs. Dana Brooke
These two ladies only get a couple minutes into their match before Jessicka Havok rushes the ring and takes out both women. The ref has no choice but to call for the bell.
Winner: No Contest

After the ref calls for the bell, Jessicka Havok continues beating down both women. Havok hits The Demon Drop (White Noise) on Kimber Lee. Havok then picks up Dana and hits The HavoKiller (Sitout Powerbomb). Havok calls for the mic. Havok: “I guess this means it will be a 1-on-1 match at Wrestlemania. Solo Darling...” Suddenly, William Regal’s music hits and he comes out to the stage. Regal: “Ms. Havok, as much as I don’t condone what you just did, it did give me an idea. In 4 days at Wrestlemania, the Women’s Title match will now be a Fatal 4-way match.” Havok freaks out in the ring as we go to commercial.

We come back from commercial as John Greatrix’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring and grabs a mic. Greatrix: “Oyster, you think you’re pretty funny, don’t you? Pulling a stunt like you did with the Million Dollar Title? We are 4 days away from Wrestlemania and our Picton Street Fight. I am more ready for this match than any other match I’ve ever had in my career. I want my title back. If I pin you, I’m taking my title. I’m not sure if you are here tonight but I have already seen your boys Darren and Justin. I’m jacked up and ready to fight so Darren Wadforth or Justin Langley, get out here and fight me.” After a brief wait, Darren Wadforth walks to the ring and climbs in. Wadforth is running his mouth the entire time. Out of nowhere, Greatrix hits Wadforth with The Johnnie Kick. Greatrix is waving for someone else. Justin Langley runs down but is met with The Greatrixer (Famouser) as he slides in the ring. Greatrix picks up Langley and hits a Powerbomb then locks in The Picton Cloverleaf. There is no ref to stop it and Langley is screaming in agony. Mark Snider comes out to the ring and stands on the outside. As Snider is taunting Greatrix, Langley and Wadforth attack Greatrix from behind. Snider slides in the ring and the three members of Anti-Hope beat down Greatrix. Just then, Oyster heads to the ring. Oyster tells the other three men to pick up Greatrix. Oyster looks to hit The Oyster Cutter but Charles Offord is out and makes the save. Offord ducks a clothesline from Langley and hits The Judgment Slam. Wadforth tries for a big boot but Offord blocks it and hits a Fisherman Buster. Oyster and Snider jump on Offord but Greatrix evens the numbers. Security finally gets out to the ring and separates the 2 teams. The show ends with both teams trying to get at each other.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down