Raw #177 - March, Week #5

Go down

Raw #177 - March, Week #5

Post  John Greatrix on Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:54 pm

We start the show with Oyster alone in the ring. Oyster: “Last week on Nitro, John Greatrix and Charles Offord got the better of us. We were outnumbered and outgunned. But tonight is different. Tonight, Anti-Hope is not here leaving me alone. Now, I know you two are here, lurking about like the snakes you are. If you think for a second I’m scared, you two have another thing coming. Tonight, Hacker Scotty O’Shea has enforced his rematch for my Hardcore Championship so I’m pretty sure I’m going to be seeing you two tonight. But just know this, I’ll be ready when and if you show up.”

Tyson Dux vs. Colt Cabana
The bell rings and Dux puts on a wrestling clinic. Cabana starts a comeback but Dux quickly shuts him down. Dux whips Cabana into the corner and follows up with a shoulder into the midsection. Dux runs back to the opposite corner and rushes in again. Dux picks Cabana up for a Death Valley Driver. Before he can hit it, FTM seems to slide in the ring from nowhere and hits a big boot on Dux. Cabana rolls out of the ring. The ref calls for the bell.
Winner by Disqualification: Tyson Dux

FTM picks Dux up and plants him back on the ground with The Steiner Screwdriver. FTM calls for the mic. FTM: “You’ve got it Dux. Wrestlemania is going to be a blood bath and I’m going to put you out of your misery. So, you’ve got it. At Wrestlemania, The Beast King will hunt you down.” FTM stands over Dux and blood starts pouring out of his mouth and onto Dux’s face.

The Addiction is backstage working out when Halal Beefcake walks into the training room. Joe Coleman: “Frankie, Christopher, how are you guys doing?” Kazarian and Daniels look at each other. Coleman: “What do you guys think about teaming with us in the Tag Team Kombat match? We figure if four of us work together, we’ll be able to put a stop to The SSB for good.” The Addiction gets to their feet and get in Halal Beefcake’s face. Kazarian: “Sorry boys but that just ain’t going to happen. You see, everyone in that audience knows who the best tag team is and you better believe that it’s The Addiction. So when we walk out of the Tag Team Kombat match, in fact…” All of a sudden, Daniels hits a Superkick, dropping Abraham. Coleman throws a punch at Kazarian but he blocks it and connects with a right of his own, dropping Coleman to the ground. Kazarian picks Coleman up and throws him into the wall. Abraham gets to his feet and Daniels grabs him and plants him on the ground with The Angels Wings (Sitting Pedigree). Security rushes in the room and forces The Addiction out while checking on Halal Beefcake.

Oyster comes down to the ring. Oyster: “Earlier in the show, I told everyone here that I would be taking on Hacker in a Hardcore Match. Well, unfortunately Hacker was unable to make it tonight. But fear not. I have made other arrangements for another title match to take place tonight. So, right now, in the main event, I will be taking on Mark Snider for the Million Dollar Title. Now I know what everyone's thinking, but Mark and I go way back. Plus, this gets us ready for Wrestlemania when we take The Snake Brothers out once and for all. So Mark, get out here and let’s get this match going.”

Oyster vs. Mark Snider (c) (Million Dollar Title Match)
Mark Snider and Oyster stand face-to-face in the ring. They lock up and Mark just pushes Oyster away. Oyster comes off the ropes and Mark grabs him and goes for The Omeganis Death Drop, but Oyster slips out, comes off the ropes and connects with a stiff clothesline but Snider just stands there. Oyster goes off the ropes again and Mark drops to the mat before Oyster even reaches him. Oyster shrugs his shoulders and makes the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner and NEW Million Dollar Champion: Oyster

Oyster calls for the mic. Oyster: “Well, it’s official. I am the NEW MILLION DOLLAR CHAMPION. Greatrix, how does this make you feel? I mean, after all, this is your title.” Oyster helps Mark to his feet. Oyster: “You see Greatrix, I got thinking about it. How do I get to you? What do I have to do to get under your skin? Well, I figured it out. By taking your belt, now what exactly should I do with it? I mean, I could…” before Oyster can finish his sentence, Greatrix and Offord come rushing down, slide in the ring and stand face-to-face with Mark and Oyster. Greatrix grabs the mic from Oyster. Greatrix; “If you think for one minute you’re going to get away with this you’re…” but before Greatrix can finish, Oyster tackles Greatrix to the ground. Offord jumps in to help Greatrix but Snider grabs him and throws him into the corner. All four men are fighting in and outside the ring. Edge comes out on the stage, waving to the back. The entire Raw locker room empties out and then pull the four men apart. As the camera pans around, we see Oyster has been busted open. Oyster is laughing as Greatrix and Offord try to break free as we go off the air.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down