Nitro #152 - March, Week #4

Go down

Nitro #152 - March, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix on Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:58 am

The Snake Brothers’ music hits with them appearing and making their way to the ring. Greatrix: “What we have here is a failure to communicate. Anti-Hope and Oyster just don’t seem to understand the implications of their actions week after week. When we step in the ring and it’s two versus two, the beating we are going to lay down will be like none this industry has ever witnessed.” Offord: “Every time we get attacked from behind, it just adds more fuel to the fire. Oyster and goons, at Wrestlemania, you get to experience the full fury of The Snake Brothers and I can promise this. The amount of pain that we are going to inflict is going to be well beyond your tolerance. The amount of blood that is going to be spilled will make doctors wonder how you are still alive. And lastly, the amount of justice that is going to happen is going to be well deserved.” Greatrix: “Boys, Wrestlemania is coming quickly and in case you decide to show up on Nitro tonight, we have a special way of dealing with you tonight.”

Jessicka Havok vs. Liv Morgan
Morgan is in the ring pleading with Havok who has backed her into a corner and stands over her. We can see the fear in Morgan’s eyes as she falls to the mat begging for Havok to stop. Havok picks her up and hits a devastating clothesline that leaves Morgan motionless on the mat. Havok shakes her head side-to-side then puts one foot on Morgan’s chest for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Jessicka Havok

Jojo is backstage when Jessicka Havok comes into frame. Jojo: “Jessicka, you are going strong through this gauntlet. Do you feel there is anyone that can stop you?” Havok: “This is Havok’s time and there isn’t a person on this show that can stand toe-to-toe with me. When I get to Wrestlemania, I’m taking that title and there isn’t a person around that can stop me.”

The New Day (Big E & Kofi Kingston) w/Xavier Woods vs. The Ascension (Konnor & Viktor)
The big boys of each team are in the ring with Big E squaring off against Konnor. Both men hit the ropes and land a shoulder check which has zero impact on the other. Big E tells Konnor to try it again with the same result. Konnor then tells Big E to try and hits him with a knee lift. Big E is down and Konnor takes advantage as he lands numerous elbows then holds him on the mat in a headlock. Big E, with the help of the crowd, slowly gets to his feet and lands several elbows to the mid-section then hits the ropes and the two men clothesline one another. The ref starts his count with both men tagging at 7. Kingston is in the ring and starts landing clothesline after clothesline to Viktor then stalks him and hits Trouble in Paradise. Big E comes flying from across the ring and clotheslines Konnor over the top rope as the ref starts the count, 1…2…3.
Winners: The New Day

Renee Young is backstage with Braun Strowman and Paul Heyman. Renee: “Braun, you are in the main event as per your request. Why are you wrestling when you don’t have to?” Braun: “I’m not wrestling, Renee. I’m going to the ring to fight.”

Braun Strowman w/Paul Heyman vs. Samoa Joe
Joe has yet to back down from the stronger man. Joe has stood his ground and gone toe-to-toe with Strowman for 20 solid minutes. Like Strowman said, this match hasn’t been a wrestling match at all. Both men have been slugging it out but Strowman’s strength has given him the edge that he needed to turn this match in his favour. Strowman grabs Joe and slams him in the corner where he starts landing kick after kick then tosses him on his shoulder and hits a Running Powerslam. Strowman goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Braun Strowman

After the match, Strowman is celebrating when Oyster and Anti-Hope appear from the crowd and surround the ring. All at once, they enter the ring and attack Strowman. It takes a few moments but the four men manage to get Strowman down to one knee and then eventually down on the mat. Greatrix and Offord appear from backstage but stop on the stage. Greatrix: “How predictable. We knew you were going to show up and use a wolf pack tactic. It took you long enough to take down one monster. I hope you aren’t too worn out as we’ve hired some special people to remove you.” Seconds later, Big Show and Kane appear on the stage. The men shake hands and then make their way to the ring. Kane and Show don’t stop and slide into the ring. Oyster slides out of the ring leaving Anti-Hope to attack Show and Kane. Show body checks Langley out of the ring. Kane grabs Wadforth and Show grabs Snider. Both men hit a chokeslam leaving Wadforth and Snider down on the mat. Greatrix and Offord are smiling on the stage with Oyster jumping the security barrier and running up the stairs. The camera fades out on Show and Kane laughing at the carnage they have left.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down