Smackdown #176 – March, Week #3

Go down

Smackdown #176 – March, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix on Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:12 am

The Usos’ music hits and they make their way to the ring. Both men grab mics. Jimmy: “We are here to make our mark. We don't care what the locker room thinks. We're here to make a statement and win the CWA Tag Team Titles! A few days ago on Raw, those two video game characters, The SSB, started running their mouths about a battle royal at Wrestlemania to determine the best tag team in the world. The problem is there isn’t a team on Raw that is even in the conversation for that title.” Jey: “At Wrestlemania, The Usos will walk in and take the Tag Team Titles from whoever we want and lock this division down.” Both Usos: “Welcome...to The Uso Penitentiary.”

Kimber Lee is backstage with Charly Caruso. Charly: “Kimber Lee, you have changed back to your old name. Why is that?” Kimber Lee: “Charly, when I was given the name Abbey Laith, it was because of marketing purposes. But that is not me. I’m going to head to that ring and show everybody who Kimber Lee is and what she can do.” Kimber Lee leaves the camera and heads to the ring.

Kimber Lee vs. Hania The Howling Huntress
The bell rings and Kimber Lee goes on the full attack. Lee keeps the pressure on from the start and doesn’t let up for 15 minutes. Lee hits three German Suplexes then tries for a pin but only gets a 2 count. Lee connects with a Standing Hurricanrana then hits The Yoshi Tonic (Leg Trap Sunset Flip Powerbomb) but only gets another 2 count. Kimber Lee picks up Hania and hits a huge Powerbomb then locks in The Alligator Clutch, 1...2...3.
Winner: Kimber Lee

We go backstage once again to Charly Caruso who is with Kassius Ohno this time. Charly: “Kassius, last week you defended your European Title against a very tough Roderick Strong. What is on your plate next?” Ohno: “Charly, Roderick Strong was one of the toughest men I have ever faced. He threw everything he had at me but I managed to pull out the victory. Tonight, to keep the spirit of competition going, I will have the open challenge once again.” Ohno’s music hits and he heads to the ring.

Kassius Ohno (c) vs. Drew Gulak (European Title Match)
These 2 men go hold-for-hold for the first 5 minutes of the match. Ohno gets the upper hand and locks in a cravate. Gulak manages to fight out and shoves Ohno into the ropes and hits a clothesline on the rebound. Gulak gives Ohno a pretty tough challenge. Gulak looks to end the match and grabs Ohno from behind for the Dragon Sleeper. Ohno flips Gulak off of him then hits a Discus Big Boot. Ohno sets up for The KO (Discus Elbow) but John Greatrix and Charles Offord slide in the ring and attack both men. The ref calls for the bell.
Winner: No Contest

After the ref calls for the bell, The Snake Brothers continue to stomp Ohno and Gulak as we go to a commercial.

After a quick commercial break, The Snake Brothers are still in the ring. Greatrix: “Did you guys see this? These two men are current and former champions.” Greatrix lands a Ripcord Spinning Backfist on Ohno as Offord hits The Judgment Slam on Gulak. Offord: “You see it doesn’t matter who you are or what you’ve done. When you cross paths with The Snake Brothers, it doesn’t end well for you.” Greatrix: “You boys wanna come out here week after week and flap your gums about how you’re not scared of us and how we aren’t getting under your skin. Well, clearly we are or you wouldn’t even acknowledge us. Oyster...Mark...I am assuming you are here tonight. If you can hear the sound of my voice, get your asses out here for a fight. We don’t want to wait until April 1st at Wrestlemania. Let’s do this thing right now.” After a few seconds, Oyster and Mark Snider come out to the stage and head to the ring. When The BSM gets to the ring, Offord attempts a baseball slide but The BSM avoids it. While The BSM is avoiding Offord, Greatrix goes to the top and hits a Diving Elbow onto Oyster and Mark. Both teams are up and trading punches. Finally, security rushes down and separates the 2 teams. Oyster breaks free, runs across and jumps on the other pile of people. The show ends with security trying to keep the teams apart.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum