Nitro #150 - March, Week #2

Go down

Nitro #150 - March, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix on Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:30 pm

Stephanie McMahon’s music hits with her appearing and heading to the ring. Stephanie: “Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Friday Nitro! We have a fantastic show prepared for everyone tonight with two gauntlets continuing for the chance to wrestle at the biggest event of the year, Wrestlemania. This is the time of the year for someone to take a chance which could lead to a huge change in their career. All it takes is one win at Wrestlemania and a career can change for the very best.” Braun Strowman’s music hits with Paul Heyman appearing on the stage. Heyman: “Oh how right you are, Stephanie. However, you should tell these people how shattering a loss at Wrestlemania can be to one’s career. Let’s take Jay Lethal for example. Mr. Lethal won the Royal Rumble and I applaud him for that. Mr. Lethal outlasted 29 other hungry competitors and decided to challenge Braun Strowman. Mr. Lethal had a choice at any title and he would have a chance to win any other title except the one around my client’s waist. Mr. Lethal has wasted a golden opportunity to reboot his career in the CWA and with a loss at Wrestlemania, it’s all but over for Jay Lethal.” Stephanie: “Paul, I’m glad to see you are still up to your usual ways but never interrupt me again. Do I make myself clear? Tell you what, Paul. Tonight, in the main event, you can show all these people just how devastating your client can be.”

Alexa Bliss vs. Jessicka Havok
Bliss has spent the entire match running from Havok and sliding to the outside when Havok get the slightest bit close to her. Bliss is on the outside yelling at some of the fans when Havok slides out of the ring and finally gets a hold of Bliss who is then tossed into the ring. Bliss is on her knees begging Havok but Havok is having none of it as she picks Bliss up and slams her to the mat. Havok grabs Bliss and hits The Demon Drop (White Noise) then with one foot covers Bliss, 1…2…3.
Winner: Jessicka Havok

Jojo is in the back with Jessicka Havok. Jojo: “Jessicka, with a win tonight, you are one step closer to Wrestlemania. How do you prepare for next week?” Havok: “I don’t. It doesn’t matter who I face next as the outcome will be the same week in and week out. Then, I’m bringing the Women’s Title back to Nitro.”

The New Day (Kofi Kingston & Big E) w/Xavier Woods vs. The Club (Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows)
Kingston has Anderson in the corner and starts landing knife edge chops into chest kicks until the ref breaks it up. Kingston charges the corner and hits a jumping splash that has Anderson stumbling out of the corner and falling on the mat. Kingston climbs to the top and jumps, hitting a diving splash then goes for the cover, 1…2… but Gallows breaks up the cover at the last moment which has Big E entering the ring and tackles Gallows to the outside. Anderson thumbs Kingston in the eye with the ref not looking and hits the ropes. Woods grabs his foot causing Anderson to turn around. The ref turns his attention to the ring just as Kingston hits Trouble in Paradise and falls on Anderson for a cover, 1…2…3.
Winners: The New Day

Renee Young is in the back with Jason Jordan. Renee: “Jason, tonight you face the World champion Braun Strowman in a non-title match. How are you feeling?” Jordan: “I feel great Renee. Tonight, I have a chance to show the world that I have what it takes to compete for the World Title.”

Braun Strowman (c) w/Paul Heyman vs. Jason Jordan (Non-Title Match)
Nothing has gone Jordan’s way tonight. Strowman has completely dominated the match from the moment the bell rang. Strowman has Jordan in the corner and starts landing massive rights that drop Jordan to the ground. Strowman hauls Jordan to his feet then flips him on his shoulder with ease and hits a Running Powerslam but doesn’t go for the cover. Instead, he demands a mic. Strowman: “You see this Lethal? This is going to be you at Wrestlemania. You won’t last 10 minutes with me.” Strowman tosses the mic away, grabs Jordan and hits another Running Powerslam then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Braun Strowman

After the match, Strowman is celebrating when Jay Lethal appears from the crowd with a steel chair and slides into the ring. Lethal lands a huge chair shot to Strowman who barely flinches. Strowman slowly turns around until he is face-to-face with Lethal then grabs the chair from him. Lethal quickly slides out of the ring and jumps the security barrier with Strowman angrily looking on. The cameras fade on Strowman giving Lethal the death glare.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum