Smackdown #175 – March, Week #2

Go down

Smackdown #175 – March, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix on Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:45 pm

The Snake Brothers’ music hits as John Greatrix and Charles Offord make their way to the ring. Greatrix grabs a mic. Greatrix: “Oyster, 2 days ago on Raw, you busted me open with that Hardcore Title. You and your 3 cronies got the better of us that time but don’t get used to it. At Wrestlemania, we are going to beat you from one end of Picton to the other and you aren’t going to be able to stop it.” Just then, Oyster’s music hits. After a few seconds, 4 midgets dressed like Oyster, Mark Snider, Justin Langley and Darren Wadforth make their way to the ring. Greatrix and Offord are smiling then go to a corner. Greatrix and Offord put on the Mass Genocide masks then explode out of the corner. Offord and Greatrix hit big boots on Little Justin and Little Darren. Offord and Greatrix kick Little Oyster and Little Mark in the stomach and hit dual Powerbombs. Offord and Greatrix hit The Final Solution on Little Justin then hit The Black Sunday on Little Darren. Offord and Greatrix pull their masks off and Offord grabs the mic. Offord: “Do you guys see this? I know what you’re thinking, ‘this is a joke’. That is exactly right. This IS a joke because you four are a joke. You tell us to bring an army then need four of you to attack the two of us? I promise you that this is going to end at Wrestlemania. We are going to end you. We will do everything possible to hurt you.” Offord throws the mic down and The Snake Brothers leave the ring.

The Spirit Squad (Kenny & Mikey) vs. TDT (Thomas Dubois & Mathieu St-Jacques)
This match doesn’t last very long. TDT attacks their opponents as the bell rings. St-Jacques hits a Back Suplex on Kenny as Dubois hits Mikey with a Lariat. St-Jacques hits a Piledriver on Kenny then flips him up to Dubois who hits a Sitout Powerbomb. Dubois goes for the pin as St-Jacques hits Mikey with a Back Suplex, 1...2...3.
Winners: TDT

Charly Caruso is backstage with Solo Darling. Charly: “Solo, on Nitro, Alexa Bliss and Jessicka Havok had some choice words for you and laid out challenges for you at Wrestlemania. What is your response to them?” Solo: “Charly, it really doesn’t matter to me. It doesn’t matter if it’s Havok, Bliss, anyone from Raw or anyone else for that matter. I will walk into Wrestlemania and defend my title and keep it right here on Smackdown where it belongs.” Solo walks away as we go to a commercial.

After we return from commercial break, Kassius Ohno’s music hits and he comes to the ring and awaits his mystery opponent.

Kassius Ohno (c) vs. ??? (European Title Match)
As Kassius is warming up on the ring, music hits and Roderick Strong makes his way to the ring. The bell rings and both men lock up. Ohno hits an arm drag into a grounded abdominal stretch. Ohno wears down Roddy for a few minutes then hits a Release Suplex and gets a 2 count. After 15 minutes, Roddy is fighting out of a cravate and hits a Back Suplex Backbreaker. Roddy hits a Side Slam Backbreaker (Irish Curse) followed by an Olympic Slam. Roddy is feeding off the crowd and looking to finish the match. Strong sets up in the corner and waits for Ohno to get up. Roddy goes for The Sick Kick (Running One Foot Dropkick) but Ohno avoids it. Ohno grabs Roddy and hits a tornado pump kick. Ohno grabs Roddy and hits The KO (discus elbow) and goes for the pin, 1...2...3.
Winner and STILL European Champion: Kassius Ohno

John Greatrix is backstage with Charly Caruso. Charley: “John...” Greatrix: “Charly, before you say anything, I’m going to cut you off. In a few minutes I take on Justin Langley 1-on-1. No Offord, no Wadforth, no gimmicks, no extras, just me and Langley duking it out. Bring everything you have Justin, you’re going to need it.” Greatrix’s music hits and he leaves Charly and heads to the ring.

John Greatrix vs. Justin Langley
Greatrix has gone back to his roots and has worn Langley down with submission holds. Greatrix locks in a Crossface then switches to a Rings of Saturn. Greatrix rolls back and locks in a Lion Tamer. Langley finally gets to the ropes. After 20 minutes, Greatrix hits The Rubik’s Cube (Electric Chair Driver) then a Choke Breaker (Chokeslam into a backbreaker). Greatrix locks in a Cobra Clutch but Langley fights out and hits The RKO. Greatrix uses his ring savvy and rolls out of the ring. Langley waits for Greatrix to stand up then hits a Suicide Dive. Langley climbs on the announce table and hits a Diving Double Foot Stomp then rolls Greatrix into the ring. Langley goes for The RKO but Greatrix pushes him into the ropes then hits him with The Johnnie Kick out of nowhere. Greatrix locks in The Picton Cloverleaf (Texas Cloverleaf) and Langley taps out.
Winner: John Greatrix

After the match, Greatrix continues to hold Langley in The Picton Cloverleaf. Oyster, Snider and Wadforth come down to the ring to make Greatrix let go of the move. Offord slides in from behind Greatrix to give him some backup. The 3 men stand on the outside as The Snake Brothers hit The Final Solution on Langley then toss him onto his partners. The show ends with The Snake Brothers standing in the ring yelling at Oyster and Anti-Hope.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum