Smackdown #174 – February, Week #5

Go down

Smackdown #174 – February, Week #5

Post  John Greatrix on Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:40 am

The Snake Brothers’ music hits and they make their way to the ring. Greatrix: “Ladies and Gentlemen, I’m going to say it one more time. You are all in the presence of the greatest duo in wrestling history. For those people out there that have been living under a rock, this is what I’m talking about.” We see a recap of what happened at Lockdown. Greatrix: “That right there is the proof. No matter what we do or who we face, all we do is win. It doesn’t matter if we don a mask or not, tag team or solo, we are the best.” Offord: “On April 1st at Wrestlemania, it has officially been booked. The Snake Brothers, John Greatrix and Charles Offord versus The Black Skirt Mafia, Oyster and Mark Snider in a Picton Street Fight. This will be one of the greatest matches in wrestling history. We are going to beat the tar out of each other. With that being said, we have decided to make this a little more fair for the rest of the tag team division. We have decided to relinquish the tag team titles and allow other teams to have a chance.” Just then, The Usos’ music hits.

The Usos’ come out to the stage. Jimmy: “Now you boys are speaking our language. For months now, those titles have been stranded on Nitro and we want to bring them back home to Smackdown. We want to throw our names in that hat for a shot at Wrestlemania. Pick anybody you want to face us because once they are in the ring with The Usos, they will be locked down.” Both Usos: “Welcome...to The Uso Penitentiary.”

The Rumblebees (Solo Darling & Travis Huckabee) vs. Zelina Vega & Andrade Cien Almas
After Zelina Vega’s loss at Lockdown, she challenged Solo to a tag team match. Vega hits a running dropkick to start the match. Vega keeps the offense going with a running leg drop and locks in a grounded headlock. Both women are up and Vega makes the tag. Solo gets loose and makes the tag to her partner as well. Huckabee and Almas go back-and-forth for 10 minutes with constant pin and submission attempts. After 10 more minutes, both ladies are back in the ring. Solo whips Vega into a corner and hits a running hip attack. Solo goes for another hip attack but Vega moves. Vega hits a Michinoku Driver the goes to the top for a Moonsault but misses. Solo locks in The Sharp Stinger. Almas runs in for the save but Huckabee meets him and hits a double leg takedown. Huckabee locks in his Swinging Stretch Muffler. Without any help, Vega has no choice but has to tap out.
Winners: The Rumblebees

Kassius Ohno is in the back with Charly Caruso. Charly: “Kassius, why have you requested this time?” Kassius: “Charly, I’ll make it simple. I have had zero challenge since I’ve won this title. I watched the Eddie Kingston and Austin Aries match from Lockdown and that’s the kind of challenge I want. Next week, I want a legitimate challenger to come for my title.” Ohno walks away leaving Charly staring into the camera.

We view the Titan Tron to see Bray Wyatt and The Bludgeon Brothers. Bray: “There seems to be a lot of people around here that think they are above the system. They come out here week in and week out and demand things that they don’t deserve. Then you have guys like us. We show up every week and beat everyone we face. So before anyone out there thinks they are jumping the line above us, I’m going to lay out a challenge. At Wrestlemania, you better get ready Sanity. We want those Trios titles and we are coming to take them. Look to the skies and follow the buzzards. Run.”

Mark Snider (c) vs. Randy Orton (Million Dollar Title Match)
After 15 minutes of battle, Orton hits a dropkick and looks to hit The Punt. Snider avoids it and tries to lock in the Full Nelson. Orton hits a back elbow that staggers Snider. Randy goes for The RKO but Snider reverses it into a Full Nelson. Randy struggles but starts to pass out. Snider lets go of the moves and spins Randy around into The Omeganis Death Drop (World’s Strongest Slam). Snider drags Orton to the corner and hits a Gorilla Splash then goes for the cover, 1...2...3.
Winner and STILL Million Dollar Champion: Mark Snider

After the match, The Snake Brothers rush the ring and start stomping Snider. Greatrix and Offord set up for The Black Sunday (Double Shining Wizard) but Oyster and Anti-Hope make the save. Greatrix and Offord smile as they walk up the ramp and the show ends.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum