Nitro #148 - February, Week #4

Go down

Nitro #148 - February, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix on Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:38 pm

Mass Genocide music hits with Ted Dibiase appearing then Mass Genocide who head to the ring. Dibiase: “John Greatrix has effectively given Oyster and Mark Snider a death sentence. The execution date is set for this Sunday at Lockdown and the executioners are Mass Genocide. I don’t necessarily like the idea of doing someone else’s dirty work, but my two monsters do like to hurt people. At Lockdown, Oyster and Mark Snider are going to be finished. Mass Genocide has yet to be defeated, they have been taken to the ground only once in their dominate careers and have completely destroyed each and every person that has stepped in this ring with them. Oyster and Mark, go visit your families and say your goodbyes. February 25th 2018 is your last day among the living, Hahahahahahahaha.”

Ember Moon vs. Aliyah
We are 20 minutes into the match and both women have put on quite the display tonight. Ember has Aliyah on the ground landing elbow drop after elbow drop then when she gets to her feet whips her hard into the turnbuckle. Aliyah slowly walks out of the corner when Ember quickly climbs to the top and hits The Eclipse then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Ember Moon

Jojo is backstage with Charles Offord. Jojo: “Mr. Offord, with Roman Reigns’ win over you last week, does he have a shot at the World Title at Lockdown? Roman Reigns beat me due to Oyster and company but I will grant him his title shot. However, tonight, Roman Reigns will compete just to stay warmed up for his big opportunity. Roman Reigns will take on Samoa Joe in the main event. Good luck, big dog.”

Kelly Khaos and Nia Jax are in the back when Ember Moon walks past them. Khaos and Jax stare Moon down until she confronts them. Both women then attack her. Moon is tossed into the lockers then tossed into some AV equipment and finally tossed onto the makeup tables. Khaos and Jax stare her down before walking off camera.

Renee Young is in the back with Roman Reigns. Renee: “Roman, tonight is your final match before your World Title shot at Lockdown. How do you feel about wrestling tonight?” Reigns: “It doesn’t matter to me if I fight every night. The outcome will always be the same. Charles Offord is just pissed that I beat him clean and that I get to fight Braun Strowman this Sunday. I’ll beat my opponent tonight, beat Braun Strowman this Sunday then beat Jay Lethal at Wrestlemania and you can believe that, Renee.”

Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe
Joe has been a man possessed tonight and has not let up from the moment the bell rang. We are 30 minutes into the main event and Joe has been the main aggressor thus far. Joe has Reigns in the corner and starts landing some vicious jabs to the jaw then body kicks that has Reigns doubling over. Joe takes a few steps back when Reigns explodes out of the corner and hits a Superman Punch leaving the two men down on the mat. The ref starts his count with both men up at 8. Reigns and Joe start throwing lefts and rights with Joe coming out the victor in the exchange with a huge right that sends Reigns to the mat. Reigns is slow to his feet and once there eats a few chest kicks. Joe manoeuvres behind Reigns looking to end it but has it right arm grabbed and flipped to the ground. Reigns gets to his feet and hits a Superman Punch then lines Joe up and nearly cuts him in half with a Spear. Reigns then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Roman Reigns

After the match, Reigns is in the ring when Braun Strowman’s music hits with him appearing and heading to the ring. Strowman enters the ring and hits a big boot that floors Reigns. Strowman then hauls Reigns onto his shoulder and hits a Running Powerslam. Strowman is on his way out of the ring when the fans start chanting “one more time.” Strowman stops, looks around the arena then nods and enters the ring again. Strowman grabs Reigns and hits another Running Powerslam. Strowman stands above Reigns with his arms up as the camera fades out.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum