Raw #172 - February, Week #4

Go down

Raw #172 - February, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix on Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:40 pm

We start the show with Oyster and Mark Snider in the ring. Oyster: “John and Charles, you two always seem to be calling yourselves legends, but really have done nothing to prove it. I mean, good for you guys beating The Inner City Machine Guns last week. I mean, you really impressed all of us with the way you beat up two guys that are half your size. At least Charles is man enough to step into the ring with Roman Reigns. I give you props on that but too bad you couldn’t pull out that victory. Unlike you two though, I’ve got nothing to prove. I haven’t stepped foot in the ring in well over a year it seems but rest assured I’ve been training the entire time. And at Lockdown, I’m going to show both of you just how dangerous it can be stepping in to the ring with me.”

Franky TM vs. Hangman Page
Before Page knows what happens, FTM charges across the ring and hits a devastating Big Boot, sending Page flying back, hitting his head on the bottom turnbuckle. FTM picks Page up and whips him into the ropes and connects with a stiff clothesline. FTM picks Page up and slams him back down with a body slam. FTM starts choking Page with his boot. The ref starts counting, 1…2…3…4… On the four count, FTM lifts his foot of Page’s throat then puts it right back on again. 1…2…3… but this time Tyson Dux’s music hits and he comes out on the stage. FTM switches his focus to Dux. Page takes advantage of this distraction and goes for the roll up, 1…2… but FTM kicks out at the two count. Before Page can get to his feet, FTM connects with a hard knee to the face. FTM lifts up Page and hits The Credibility Statement (Choke Bomb) while staring down Tyson Dux and makes the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Franky TM

After the match, FTM starts yelling at Dux trying to force him to come down to the ring. Dux just shakes his head and heads to the back.

The Well Oiled Machines (Braxton Sutter & Mike Rollins) vs. Kill/Screen (Hacker Scotty O’Shea & Kevin Blackwood)
The Machines charge in as soon as the bell rings but Blackwood and Hacker are ready and both connect with dropkicks taking Sutter and Rollins off their feet. Hacker picks Sutter up but before he can do anything, The Super Smash Bros. (Evil Uno & Stu Grayson) rush the ring and attack them from behind. Uno throws Hacker over the top rope and both men attack Sutter in the ring. Rollins is quick to react and jumps in the ring and pulls Uno off of Sutter. While the ref is trying to get order in the ring, The Addiction (Christopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian) rushes out to the ring followed by Halal Beefcake (Joe Coleman & Idris Abraham). All 10 men are fighting it out in the ring. The ref calls for the bell.
Winners: No Contest

Nothing seems to break these men apart. The ref motions to the back and security and the roster clear out from the back and pull all 10 men apart.

Jay Lethal comes down to the ring. Lethal: “There is no doubt that Braun Strowman is a monster. But let me tell you a story about David and Goliath. No matter what the odds are, it only takes a well placed hit to topple the biggest opponent. I know the odds are not looking good for me, but don’t count me out. Braun Strowman, you better be ready for me at Wrestlemania. I’m bringing everything I have and I will put my life on the line to defeat you. The way I look at it, I have everything to gain and nothing to lose and when a man has nothing to lose, that’s when he’s at his most dangerous. I’m ready to get those fists but are you ready for these ones?”

Matt Cross vs. Johnny Impact
As Johnny is getting in the ring, Cross attacks him and sends him flying off the apron to the outside. Cross slides out of the ring and starts kicking and stomping him on the ground. Cross picks him up and tosses him into the stairs, sending him flying over them. Cross lifts Johnny up against the barricade and drives his shoulder into his midsection, driving his back hard into the barricade. Cross finally rolls him in the ring and the match starts. Cross forces Johnny to his feet by his hair and hits a devastating Death Valley Driver. Cross climbs up top and connects with the Shooting Star Press and makes the quick cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Matt Cross

After the match, Matt Cross calls for the mic. Cross: “Dean Ambrose, you just witnessed what I can put a human being through. You better prepare for war because when we’re locked in that steel cage on Sunday, I’m going to put you through hell. When it’s all over, I will be the new Intercontinental Champion.”

Cody and Kenny Omega come down to the ring. Cody: “Finn Balor, you dare to threaten The Bullet Club? Well, we’re not going to stand for that. You say you’re hunting us. Well I hate to break it too you, but the hunter just became the hunted. I am putting a bounty on your head and any superstar that can bring me your head on a platter will be greatly rewarded. I know you are just a man dressing up like a demon. If we need to take your head then so be it. Your time is running out, Balor. It’s just a matter of days before The Bullet Club puts you out of commission.” Omega: “You know what, Balor? Next week, why don’t you meet me in this ring and you’ll see exactly what The Bullet Club is capable of.” We go off the air with Cody and Omega laughing into the camera.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down