Smackdown #172 – February, Week #3

Go down

Smackdown #172 – February, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix on Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:59 pm

The Snake Brothers’ music hits as John Greatrix and Charles Offord come out to the stage and make their way to the ring. John Greatrix grabs a mic. Greatrix: “Adam Ostrander, you have apparently been hit in the way too many head too many times. You have apparently forgotten everything that Charles and I have done in our 20+ year careers. We have been in every type of match ever created including cage matches. This one at Lockdown won’t be my first and probably not my last. I have won some and definitely lost some but I am not at all afraid to shed a little blood to also shed yours.” Greatrix passes the mic to Offord. Offord: “Mark Snider, you better take notice of this as well. Don’t think we forgot about you. You may be bigger and stronger but we have the experience and it goes a long way in this kind of fight. As for your two little cronies, hell, bring them too. We have destroyed them before and we’ll do it again.” Greatrix takes the mic back. Greatrix: “Tonight, we will show you once again why we are legends in this business and you two are just a footnote.”

The Usos (Jimmy & Jey Uso) vs. The Singh Brothers (Samir & Sunil Singh)
When the bell rings, The Singh Brothers rush The Usos and get caught with a Double Superkick. Both Usos climb to the top rope and hit Diving Splashes onto The Singh Brothers. The Usos go for the cover, 1...2...3.
Winners: The Usos

After the match, Jimmy Uso grabs a mic. Jimmy: “Just like last week, our opponents are locked down. There has been a lot of talk from the tag teams on Raw and they are all delusional. There isn’t a team on Raw or Nitro or even here on Smackdown that is even remotely as good as The Usos. And until one of those teams comes over and proves themselves, The Usos will be the best team here.” Both Usos: “Welcome...to the Uso Penitentiary.”

Eddie Kingston (c) vs. Tracy Williams (Television Title Match)
This is Eddie Kingston’s first title defence in a little while. Williams gets the advantage as it looks like Kingston may have a little bit of ring rust. Williams hits a Michinoku Driver and goes for the pin but Kingston is out at 2. Williams locks in the Cloverleaf but Kingston makes it to the ropes. Both men are up and Kingston hits The Shotgun Lariat. Eddie picks up Williams but Tracy gives Kingston a poke in the eye. Williams goes for the Piledriver but Kingston reverses it and flips Williams with a back body drop. Williams lands on his feet. Williams spins around and gets caught with The Backfist to the Future. Kingston covers Williams, 1...2...3.
Winner and STILL Television Champion: Eddie Kingston

After a commercial break, we go backstage to Charly Caruso. Charly: “I’m here with Samantha Heights. Samantha...” Heights: “Charly, I have been on the Indy scene since 2013. I have been trying to hone my craft and prove to people that I can make it in this business. Finally, after all this time, I got the call from William Regal and now I am here. Next week, I show everyone why I’m here.”

The Snake Brothers (John Greatrix & Charles Offord) vs. The Inner City Machine Guns (Rich Swann & Ricochet)
The bell rings and Swann and Ricochet hit dual dropkicks. Swann and Ricochet keep the pressure on and have the upper hand for a solid 10 minutes. While the ref is distracted by Offord, Greatrix hits Swann with a low blow. Greatrix crawls over and tags Offord. Offord runs across and knocks Ricochet off the ring. Offord hits The Irish Curse Backbreaker then The Lumbar Check. Offord connects with a Full Nelson Backbreaker. Offord tags in Greatrix and looks to end the match. Offord spins Swann around and hits an Olympic Slam and Greatrix locks in The Octopus Hold. Swann struggles a bit but finally taps out.
Winners: The Snake Brothers

After the match, Justin Langley and Darren Wadforth attack The Snake Brothers from behind. Both members of Anti-Hope try for an RKO but are pushed into each other. Wadforth turns around into The Johnnie Kick as Offord hits Langley with The Chuck Bottom. Greatrix grabs a mic. Greatrix: “You two little bastards wanna keep sticking your noses in our business? Next week, you get us face-to-face.” Greatrix throws the mic down and both teams yell back-and-forth as the show ends.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down