Raw #171 - February, Week #3

Go down

Raw #171 - February, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix on Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:40 pm

We start the show with Oyster in the ring. Oyster: “The Snake Brothers…well doesn’t that describe John to a tee, a Snake. But, what I find more interesting is Charles saying they will take care of me at Lockdown. We’re going to be locked in a steel cage. You’re going to feel what it’s like to have the cold metal tear at your flesh. You see, the difference between the three of us is I thrive on these kinds of conditions. I will break you two. I will destroy you. You go on saying how much smarter you are than everyone in the world, well I don’t see it. If you’re willing to step in a sealed ring with me, then you are dumber than you look my friends. Just remember what happens when you corner a caged animal, they end up hurting the ones who have cornered them. I will apologize to your families now because after Lockdown, I can’t promise either of you will be walking out on your own accord.”

Tyson Dux vs. Dolph Ziggler
The bell rings and both men attack each other. Ziggler catches Dux with a thumb in the eye. Dux stumbles back holding his face and Ziggler connects with a Superkick nearly taking Dux’s head off. Ziggler drags Dux to the center of the ring and makes the cover, 1…2… but Dux manages to kick out at two. Ziggler forces Dux up by his head. Dux stomps on Ziggler’s foot then catches him with a stiff chop to the chest. Dux whips Ziggler into the ropes and catches him with a Sleeper Hold as Ziggler comes off the ropes. Ziggler tries to fight it but Dux locks it in and Ziggler drops to the mat. As the ref is checking to see if Ziggler will give up, Franky TM jumps the barricade and pulls the ref out of the ring and hits him with a right hand. Dux lets go of the Sleeper Hold and launches himself over the top rope taking FTM out in the process. Dux continues the assault on FTM kicking and stomping him. Dux forces FTM to his feet but FTM spits blood in his face. Dux tries to clear it out of his eyes but FTM connects with a big boot. FTM drags Dux over to the announce table and hits The Steiner Screwdriver through it. FTM stands over Dux, laughing as EMTs try to check on Dux.
Winner: No Contest

We go backstage to Renee Young. Renee: “I’m here tonight with Matt Cross. Matt, why have you asked for this time?” Cross: “Dean Ambrose, you tried your hardest to end my career but you failed. I may not have been medically cleared to wrestle tonight but I fell 100%. So next week, I’m going to show you a world of pain you never thought you could feel. But don’t worry, I talked with Edge last week and he agreed with me that you deserved to put that championship up tonight. So good luck because you’ll need it.”

Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Rhino (Intercontinental Title Match)
As soon as the bell rings, Ambrose goes on the attack. He charges across the ring and hits a low dropkick to the knee of Rhino dropping him to the mat. Ambrose forces Rhino to his feet and whips him into the corner. Ambrose climbs up and starts feeding him punches. Rhino manages to block a few of the punches and hits a Powerbomb. Rhino picks Ambrose up and sets up for a Piledriver. Ambrose manages to get out and hits a kick to the gut and calls for The Dirty Deeds. All of a sudden, Matt Cross’ music hits and he comes out on the stage holding a chair. Ambrose lets go of Rhino and starts yelling at Cross. With Ambrose distracted, Rhino sets up for The Gore. As Ambrose turns around, Rhino goes in for The Gore but Ambrose manages to reverse it into The Dirty Deeds and covers Rhino, 1…2…3.
Winner and STILL Intercontinental Champion: Dean Ambrose

After the match, Ambrose slides out of the ring and rushes Cross on the stage. Ambrose manages to duck under the chair and tackles Cross to the ground. Ambrose starts punching Cross in the head and face. Security is quick to rush out and pull Ambrose off of Cross. While the two men are being held apart, Cross manages to break free of security and plants a chair shot directly to Ambrose’s head. Ambrose drops like a brick. Security manages to get control of the situation and drags both men to the back.

The Super Smash Brothers come down to the ring. Stu Grayson: “Addiction, you may have gotten the better of Uno last week, but by no means does that mean you are the top tag team in the business. But I think I have a way of proving just who is. You see, Lockdown is coming up and what better place to put everyone to the test. So, this is what we propose. Super Smash Brothers, Halal Beefcake, The Addiction & The Well Oiled Machines in a tornado style tag team match to finally prove to the world who the best tag team really is. That is unless you are all scared to step in the ring with The SSB. Just think, all four teams locked together in one cage to fight it out until the death. So get ready for Mortal Kombat.”

Jay Lethal vs. Tarik
The bell rings and this becomes a hard hitting match. Lethal quickly puts Tarik away after hitting The Lethal Injection (Handspring Cutter).
Winner: Jay Lethal

After the match, Lethal calls for the mic. Lethal: “BRAUN STROWMAN. How dare you attack me when my back is turned? I’m putting you on notice. I will get my revenge. And at Wrestlemania, after I beat you and take that World Title from you, I’m coming for you Paul and you’re not going to have a single person to save your ass. Strowman, I’m putting you on a timer. In just a few months, you’re going to be leaving the ring with your tail between your legs and I’m bringing the World Championship home to Raw.”

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down