Smackdown #171 – February, Week #2

Go down

Smackdown #171 – February, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix on Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:27 pm

The Snake Brothers’ music hits and John Greatrix and Charles Offord come out to the ramp then make their way to the ring. Greatrix: “Adam Ostrander, or Oyster as you wanna call yourself, you came out at the beginning of Raw once again and thought you’d ‘put me in my place’. Well, I’ve got some news for ya bud. It’s gonna take a lot more than that for me to worry about you. Of course I was able to control Anti-Hope. When you have superior intelligence, you can control anyone. They just finally realized after all this time that they were being used. To be honest, I’m surprised it took that long.” Greatrix passes the mic to Offord. Offord: “As for me, you wanna know why I’m still backing him? It’s so simple even you idiots can understand it. The answer is blood. John and I have something way more than a business relationship or friendship. We are blood. His blood is mine and vice versa. Sure, we haven’t always seen eye-to-eye. We’ve had our feuds. Hell, my toughest and most brutal matches were with this man. But in the end, he will always be my cousin. We will always be family. And against you four jackasses, I will gladly stand by his side.” Greatrix: “Pull your sneak attacks and run your mouths because when push comes to shove, we are The Snake Brothers and you have no idea what you’re getting yourselves into.” Greatrix throws the mic down and both men leave the ring as we go to commercial.

The Usos (Jimmy & Jey Uso) vs. AC/DC (Arik Cannon & Darin Corbin)
Both of these teams put on a clinic for 20 minutes. Corbin hits his Side Slam Backbreaker (Irish Curse) on Jey and goes for the cover but Jimmy breaks it up. Cannon goes for a clothesline but Jimmy ducks and pulls the top rope down and Cannon goes out to the floor. The Usos hit a Double Superkick on Corbin. Jimmy hits the ropes and dives to the outside onto Cannon. Jey climbs to the top rope and hits a Diving Splash and goes for the cover, 1...2...3.
Winners: The Usos

After the match, Jimmy Uso grabs a mic. Jimmy: “Did everybody see that. That right there is the notice to everyone that The Usos run this joint. Put any team in this ring and we will lock them down. The first team is AC/DC.” Jey: “Locked Down.” Jimmy & Jey: “Welcome...To the Uso Penitentiary.”

Toni Storm vs. Mandy Leon
Mandy Leon comes out of the gate with guns blazing. Leon hits a dropkick then follows up with a running elbow. Leon then climbs to the top rope and hits The Leonsault (Moonsault). Mandy looks for the pin, 1...2... but Storm manages to kick out. After 10 more minutes of battling, Storm has the upper hand. Storm tosses Leon into the ropes. Leon looks to counter with a satellite headscissors but Storm reverses into The Strong Zero (White Noise onto her knee). Storm picks up Leon and hits a Piledriver and goes for the cover, 1...2...3.
Winner: Toni Storm

We go backstage to Charly Caruso who is with the Television Champion, Eddie Kingston. Charly: “Eddie, we haven’t seen you in quite some time. Where have you been?” Eddie: “Charly, after being in this business for 16 years like have, you start to gather bumps and bruises and scars and sometimes just need a break. Luckily, William Regal gave me a little bit of time off to heal some nagging injuries. But starting next week, ‘The War King’ is back and I’m bringing my title.”

The Snake Brothers (John Greatrix & Charles Offord) vs. Gable & Benjamin (Chad Gable & Shelton Benjamin)
Greatrix and Offord have completely dominated the entire 20 minute match. Offord has landed numerous backbreaker variations on Gable and Gable can barely move. Greatrix has kept Benjamin out of the ring and away from making a tag. Offord hits The Lumbar Check on Gable then tags in Greatrix. Greatrix locks in The Octopus Hold as Offord knocks Benjamin off the ring apron with a jumping knee. Gable taps out almost immediately.
Winners: The Snake Brothers

After the match, Oyster and Anti-Hope come out to the stage and applaud The Snake Brothers. Offord slides out of the ring and tosses Benjamin back in. Offord and Greatrix hit their Johnnie Kick/Chuck Bottom combo on Benjamin then Gable. Once again, Oyster says something to Mark Snider and they leave the stage as the show ends.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down