Raw #170 - February, Week #2

Go down

Raw #170 - February, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix on Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:00 pm

We start the show with Oyster and Anti-Hope in the ring. Oyster: “It’s funny. John Greatrix bitches and complains about getting personal but week after week, you were the one subjecting Anti-Hope to your twisted will. You think it was a hard decision for them to pick a side? In fact, they came to me. I just opened the door and allowed them in. Now, I know what everyone's thinking. Why did Mark and I allow Darren and Justin to get their asses handed to them on Smackdown? Well, it’s simple. Why on Earth would we go down and get our asses handed to us as well? I mean, I watch the other two shows and I know just how devastating those two have been. Now, Charles Offord, how you are still backing John I have no idea, but let’s talk about the World Championship. At Wrestlemania, Jay Lethal will not only challenge Braun Strowman for the championship but will beat Strowman for the championship and that I can guarantee. That World Championship is coming home to Raw.”

Dean Ambrose vs. Matt Cross (Hardcore Match)
As Cross is making his way down to the ring, Ambrose rushes out from the back with a Kendo stick and hits him square in the back causing him to drop to his knees. Ambrose spins around and hits him in the chest. Ambrose forces Cross up to his feet by his head and whips him into the barricade. Ambrose rushes in, driving his shoulder into Cross’ midsection. Ambrose drags Cross to the ring and rolls him in. The ref calls for the bell. As Cross gets to his feet, Ambrose uses the Kendo stick and catches Cross in the knee, dropping him to the ground. Ambrose continues the assault on Cross’ knee. Cross tires to get to his feet but as soon as he takes a step, he collapses in pain holding his knee. The ref checks on him then throws up the X and calls for the bell.
Winner: No Contest

As the EMTs are helping Cross out of the ring, Ambrose tackles him and continues to assault him until security pulls Ambrose off of Cross and forces him to the back.

We go backstage to Renee Young. Renee: “I’m here tonight with Tyson Dux. Tyson, why have you requested this time?” Tyson: “Renee, it’s simple. Franky TM, if you have an issue with me, why don’t you step up like a man and tell me face-to-face other than attacking me during my matches. The way I see it is you’re afraid of me and you know you wouldn’t be able to take me on one-on-one. So I’m just putting this out here. FTM, if you dare interfere in another match of mine, it will be the last thing you ever do because I will break you.”

Super Smash Brothers (Evil Uno & Stu Grayson) vs. Decay (Abyss & Crazzy Steve)
As soon as the bell rings, The SSB attacks. Uno takes Abyss out of the ring with a clothesline sending him over the top rope leaving Stu and Steve in the ring. Grayson connects with a stiff kick to the gut and follows it up with a huge DDT. Grayson drags Steve to his feet and connects with a Superkick. Grayson climbs up top and connects with a Frog Splash and makes the cover 1…2… but somehow Steve digs down deep and kicks out at a two count. Grayson makes the tag to Uno. Uno comes running in and hits a forearm to Abyss, knocking him off the apron and follows up with a senton on Steve. Uno picks Steve up and whips him into the corner and connects with a clothesline dropping him to the ground. Uno follows up with a Cannonball into the corner. Uno drags Steve out of the corner and locks in The Joystick (Kneeling Figure Four Arm Lock). Abyss jumps in the ring but Grayson stops him dead in his tracks with a Superkick. Just before Steve taps, The Addiction’s music hits. Uno releases the hold and gets ready for The Addiction. Abyss pulls Grayson out of the ring and tosses him over the announce table. Abyss slides into the ring. As Uno turns around, Abyss drops him with The Black Hole Slam and drags Steve on top of Uno, 1…2…3.
Winners: Decay

After the match, The Addiction rushes down to the ring and picks at the scraps of Uno. Christopher Daniels lifts Uno up and hits The Angel Wings (Sitout Pedigree). As Stu makes his way into the ring, Kazarian catches him with The Ace of Spades (Rolling Stunner). Kazarian calls for the mic. Kazarian: “This right here is why The Addiction is the best tag team in this company and if anyone in the back has anything to say about it, we’ll be in this ring next week. Step up so we can knock you down and prove to the entire world that we are the best in the world.”

Jay Lethal vs. Akira Tozawa
Lethal is in the ring waiting for Tozawa. Paul Heyman comes out on the stage. Paul: “Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and I am the advocate to the reigning, defending, undisputed CWA World Champion, Brrrraun Strowman and you sir are going to be his next victim. You think just because you got lucky enough to win the Royal Rumble you can beat my client. You’ll need a hell of a lot more than luck to take that championship from my client.” Strowman slides into the ring from the crowd. Lethal turns around and Strowman damn near takes his head off with huge clothesline. Strowman lifts Lethal up by the back of his head, throws him over his shoulder and hits the Running Powerslam. Through pure will, Lethal somehow manages to get to his feet but Strowman picks him up and hits the Running Powerslam again.
Winner: No Contest

We go off the air with Strowman screaming into the camera and Paul Heyman laughing.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down