Smackdown #170 – January, Week #5

Go down

Smackdown #170 – January, Week #5

Post  John Greatrix on Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:43 pm

John Greatrix’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring. Greatrix: “At the Royal Rumble a few days ago, Smackdown was able to claim the Women’s Royal Rumble win after Dana Brooke made it through 29 other women and was the last woman standing. Unfortunately, the men couldn’t claim the same victory. I was confident that I was going to take home the win. I was even able to eliminate one of my biggest worries in Oyster. But, Oyster and his goons decided they wanted to screw me out of my chance and cost me the win. If that wasn’t enough, he seems to have turned my friends against me. But I’ll deal with them later. Oyster, you are walking a fine line. You can mess with me on a business level but now you are making it personal. You said on Raw that I need to keep eyes in the back of my head. If you show up and mess with my show, I will end you.”

Jason Kincaid vs. Keiji Mutoh
When the bell rings, Kincaid attacks Mutoh immediately and throws everything he has at him. Kincaid goes to the top rope and looks to end the match. As Kincaid goes for a springboard move, Mutoh blasts him in the face with the red mist. Mutoh picks up Kincaid and connects with a Dragon Screw then hits The Shining Wizard. Mutoh goes for the pin, 1...2...3.
Winner: Keiji Mutoh

KC Spinelli comes out to the ring. Spinelli: “For those who don’t know who I am, I am ‘Two Scoops’ KC Spinelli. A few weeks ago it was announced that Paige unfortunately had to quit wrestling due to injuries. As terrible as that is, it looked to be an opening for some other talents to get some new opportunities. But what happened? I was overlooked for the Women’s Royal Rumble. This is an outrage. In fact, it straight up pisses me off. I want a ref to come out here and get any opponent from the back. I want to fight someone.” After a few seconds, music hits and it’s the return of Brie Bella and she looks ready to go.

KC Spinelli vs. Brie Bella
Before the bell rings, Spinelli rushes Brie and hits a running hip attack. Spinelli stays on Brie for about 10 minutes before Brie starts to fight back. Brie hits a dropkick then connects with multiple Yes Kicks. Spinelli crawls to the corner and gets caught with Brie Mode (Running Knee). Brie pulls Spinelli out of the corner and locks in The Yes Lock. Spinelli struggles but ultimately taps out.
Winner: Brie Bella

John Greatrix is walking through the backstage area and stops at Anti-Hope’s dressing room door. Just as he’s about to knock, the door opens and Anti-Hope is walking out. Greatrix: “Mark, what the hell are you guys doing? Why would you join Oyster? We have known each other way longer. You should join me and Charles.” Snider: “Are you kidding me? After all the stuff you have done in your career and done to everyone else, you still expect people to take your side? It’s a miracle that Charles is still by your side. Here’s the deal. We aren’t done here but these 2 have a match. We’ll see you around.” Snider, Langley and Wadforth smile as they walk past Greatrix as their music hits for their match. Greatrix shakes his head then pulls out his phone and makes a phone call as we go to the ring.

Anti-Hope (Justin Langley & Darren Wadforth) w/Mark Snider vs. The Best Friends (Chuck Taylor & Trent Beretta)
Langley and Taylor start the match. Taylor whips Langley into the ropes but Langley hits a tilt-a-whirl headscissors. Langley follows it up with a dropkick that sends Taylor out of the ring to gather himself. Both men tag out and Wadforth and Beretta are now legal. Beretta hits a hip toss then a drop toe hold and Wadforth rolls out of the ring. These 2 teams appear to be fairly evenly matched. After 20 minutes of back-and-forth wrestling, Anti-Hope looks to finish the match and call for All Hope is Gone. Suddenly, the lights go out. The lights come back on and Mass Genocide is in the ring between the other 2 teams. Mass Genocide hits dual double clotheslines on both teams and the ref calls for the bell.
Winners: No Contest

After the match, Taylor and Beretta roll out of the ring. As Wadforth is getting up, Sadistic & Psychotic hit Black Sunday (Double Shining Wizard). Sadistic picks up Langley and he and Psychotic hit The Final Solution. Mark Snider is on the ramp and yelling at Mass Genocide as Oyster comes out and whispers something in his ear. Snider and Oyster head up the ramp leaving Langley and Wadforth in the ring with Mass Genocide and the show ends.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down