Nitro #144 - January, Week #4

Go down

Nitro #144 - January, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix on Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:34 pm

Charles Offord starts the show in the ring. Offord: “Ladies and Gentlemen, we are a mere two days away from the Royal Rumble and it’s shaping up to be an amazing event. Last week, AJ Styles took me to my limits. Unfortunately, the match ended with Oyster getting involved and blindsiding me, allowing Styles to pick up the win. Like John Greatrix said on Smackdown, if I am in the ring with Oyster, I to will do everything in my power to ensure he is eliminated.” James Ellsworth appears on the stage. Ellsworth: “Yo, Mr. Offord. Everyone here knows that you lost last week and everyone here is tired of listening to your excuses. What the people want to see, is me in the Royal Rumble. So the question is; are you going to give the people what they want?” Offord smiles and shakes his head as he heads backstage.

Stephanie McMahon is in the ring. Stephanie: “We are just two days away from the Royal Rumble and I want to show everyone here a little video.” A video starts to play on the Titan Tron of past women in wrestling. Stephanie: “Did anyone here notice something in that video? There wasn’t one wrestler from Nitro on there. Ladies, at the Royal Rumble, you have a chance to stand atop the women’s division. You have the chance to wrestle for the Women’s Title at Wrestlemania. Ladies, this is your chance to be atop of the company. Don’t disappoint me.”

Jojo is in the back with James Ellsworth. Jojo: “James, Mr. Offord has given you another chance at the Royal Rumble. Do you feel you deserve another chance?” Ellsworth: “Mr. Offord is always going on about what’s best for business. James Ellsworth in the Royal Rumble is best for business. James Ellsworth winning the Royal Rumble is best for business and James Ellsworth becoming the new CWA World Champion at Wrestlemania is best for business.”

Xavier Woods vs. James Ellsworth (Royal Rumble Qualifier)
Ellsworth has been beaten and thrown around the ring all match. Woods has been in complete control and looks to qualify for the Royal Rumble to join the other members of The New Day. Woods has Ellsworth down on the mat when the lights go out. When the lights come on, Woods is motionless on the mat. Ellsworth slowly crawls to Woods and places one arm over him, 1…2…3.
Winner: James Ellsworth

After the match, The New Day is in the ring attending to Woods when the lights go out again. When they come back on, Mass Genocide is standing in the ring. Both men attack The New Day tossing Big E out of the ring. Kingston is taken to the corner and viciously beaten to the ground. Big E slides into the ring and eats a big boot from Sadistic. Kingston sees that both men are distracted and climbs to the top. Mass Genocide turns around and Kingston jumps, looking to hit a high risk maneuver but misses as Mass Genocide moves. Kingston lands awkwardly on his right leg and is instantly wailing in pain. EMTs rush to the ring and tend to Kingston as Mass Genocide leaves the ring.

Renee Young is backstage with Paul Heyman. Renee: “Paul, your client is in the main event versus Kane with a Royal Rumble spot on the line. How does you client prepare for a match of this calibre?” Heyman: “The question that you should be asking Renee is how one prepares for someone like my client. My client is a professional fighter and has endless amounts of video to study on Kane. My client trains like no one in the CWA and is in a league of his own with strength that not even Kane can match. My client is a beast among sheep and tonight he takes his first step towards the CWA World Title.”

Brock Lesnar vs. Kane (Royal Rumble Qualifier)
Kane and Lesnar have gone toe-to-toe tonight with Lesnar coming out on top after landing a series of release German Suplexes. Kane is on the mat slowly recovering when Lesnar walks over, grabs Kane and hits three more German Suplexes leaving Kane motionless on the mat. Kane then sits up prompting Lesnar to break out laughing. Kane goes on the offensive landing right after right and looks to hit a chokeslam. With the ref distracted by Heyman, Lesnar hits a low blow. Lesnar seizes the chance, grabs Kane and lands The F5 then quickly goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Brock Lesnar

After the match, Braun Strowman appears on the stage and holds up the World Title. Strowman and Lesnar have a stare down with Heyman trying to keep Lesnar calm as the camera fades out.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down