Raw #168 - January, Week #4

Go down

Raw #168 - January, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix on Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:47 pm

We start the show with Dean Ambrose in the ring. Ambrose: “I may not be the biggest or strongest guy in the world. I don’t have those gifts. But, I will take more punishment and I’m willing to withstand more abuse, so you jumping me backstage Matt Cross was a feeble attempt to get the upper hand. Tonight will be no different. You need to pay for the sins you have made. I just happen to be the one that’s coming for the payment. You want this belt, Matt Cross? Well, you’ll have to pry it from my cold dead hands.” Matt Cross’ music hits and he comes out on the stage. Cross: “You know something Ambrose; you’ve ruined the prestige of that Intercontinental belt. It’s time for a real champion to come along and lift it up where it deserves to be. So, if I have to beat your ass tonight to get a shot at that championship, then so be it.”

The Well Oiled Machines (Braxton Sutter & Mike Rollins) vs. The Addiction (Christopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian)
As soon as the bell rings, The Addiction jumps The Well Oiled Machines, attacking them from behind and send Rollins and Sutter to the outside. The Well Oiled Machines regroup on the outside then hit the ring and the ref calls for the bell. Sutter and Kazarian start the match off. Kazarian goes in for a leg but Sutter stops him with a knee to the face. Sutter whips him into the corner and tags in Rollins. Rollins whips Kazarian into the ropes and Daniels makes the blind tag. Rollins takes Kazarian out with a clothesline but is caught off guard with a springboard dropkick from Daniels. Daniels hits the corner and comes off with The BME (Best Moonsault Ever) and makes the cover. Rollins manages to kick out at a two count. Daniels gets to his feet and starts stomping away at Rollins. Sutter rushes in the ring and hits a belly-to-belly suplex on Daniels. Sutter sets in the Boston Crab and Rollins hits the leg drop from the top rope (The Oil Change) to the back of Daniels’ head. Sutter makes the cover, 1…2…3.
Winners: The Well Oiled Machines

After the match, The Super Smash Brothers rush down to the ring and attack The Well Oiled Machines. Evil Uno hits The Dig Dug Driver (Pumphandle Piledriver) on Rollins and Grayson takes Sutter out with The Final Smash (Reverse Crucifix Powerbomb). The SSB roll The Well Oiled Machines out of the ring and stand strong in the ring staring down The Addiction as we head to the back.

We come back from commercial break and Oyster is in the ring. Oyster: “Greatrix, I saw your car earlier so I know you’re here. So, why don’t you get your ass down here and we settle this man-to-man instead of all this back-and-forth shit. You are always going on and on about how I should be afraid of you that I don’t want to start this. Well, not only am I starting this, but I will finish this as well. So…” John Greatrix slides in the ring from the crowd, spins Oyster around and connects with The Johnny Kick. Greatrix climbs the turnbuckle and poses for the crowd. Oyster gets to his feet and pulls Greatrix off the turnbuckle. Oyster throws a punch but Greatrix blocks it. As Greatrix goes to throw a punch of his own, Oyster spits a green mist in Greatrix’s eyes. Greatrix drops back and rolls out of the ring trying to clean his eyes as he runs through the crowd while Oyster looks on laughing at him.”

Tyson Dux vs. Colt Cabana
The match starts off and both wrestlers come out and shake hands before the bell rings. As soon as the bell rings, Dux rushes in and catches Cabana off guard and hits a devastating belly-to-belly suplex. As soon as they hit the ground, Dux locks in a Crossface in the middle of the ring. Cabana struggles but finally makes it to the ropes and he pulls himself to the outside breaking the hold. As Dux rolls outside, Cabana slides into the ring. Dux follows him but Cabana cuts him off with a series of stomps and kicks on the ground. Cabana forces Dux up by his head and ties his arms up in the ropes and hits a few stiff chops to his chest. Dux manages to free himself from the ropes. He lunges at Cabana but is dropped to the mat. The camera quickly pans around and Franky TM is pulling Dux out of the ring and levels him with a huge right hook. Cabana rushes out to make the save but FTM drops him with a huge boot. FTM picks Dux up and drops him to the floor with The Steiner Screwdriver. FTM walks back up the ramp looking back on the destruction in the ring.
Winner: No Contest

The cameras rush backstage. Cody and Finn Balor are standing face-to-face in the locker room. Cody: “Come on Demon. Do it if you think you’re…” but before Cody can even finish his sentence, Balor connects with a right elbow to the head instantly busting Cody open. Balor continues the beat down. Balor picks Cody up and slams him into a flat screen TV. Cody drops like a bag of rocks. Balor picks Cody up and plants him on the floor with The 1916. Balor climbs on top of the lifeless Cody. Balor: “This is just the beginning. The gates of hell are open and The Demon is on the loose. It’s only a matter of time before the Cruiserweight Title is back around my waste.” Balor picks the Cruiserweight Championship up and throws it down at Cody’s head. We go off air with security rushing in and pulling Balor out of the locker room while EMTs check on Cody.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down