Smackdown #168 – January, Week #3

Go down

Smackdown #168 – January, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:23 pm

Enzo Amore’s music hits as Enzo and Big Cass come down to the ring. Enzo has the mic. Enzo: “My name is Enzo Amore and I am a certified G and a bona fide stud. And you can’t…teach…that. This right here is Big Cass and he’s seven feet tall. And you can’t…teach…that. Bada boom, realest guys in the room, how you doin’? Enzo: “For the last few weeks, other people apparently don’t know how to keep their noses in their own business. First it was Mass Genocide, then it was John Greatrix but I’m not taking it anymore. With Big Cass here watching my back, I’m calling out anybody in that locker room that has a problem and wants to settle it right now.” As Enzo waits for someone to come out, Oyster comes through the crowd and pulls Big Cass out of the ring. Oyster throws Cass into the barrier then hits a running cannonball. Oyster slides in the ring behind Enzo. Enzo is still jawing at the ramp and calling people out. Enzo finally attempts to talk to Cass and turns around into The Oyster Cutter (RKO). Oyster grabs the mic. Oyster: “John Greatrix, I am in the building. Come get me.” Oyster picks up Enzo and hits a Double Underhook DDT then heads out of the ring and through the crowd.

After a commercial break, we go backstage to Charly Caruso who is with Jakob Hammermeier and the rest of The BDK. Charly: “Jakob, for a number of weeks now, you have thrown all of your fellow BDK members at Cesaro and he has defeated them all. Are you ready to finally face him?” Jakob: “Charly, my men tried their best and unfortunately couldn’t get the job done. But, that’s why I’m the leader and they aren’t. Up next, I’m going to go to that ring and show Cesaro why he has made a huge mistake.” The BDK’s music hits and they head to the ring.

Jakob Hammermeier w/Tim Donst, Pinkie Sanchez and Lince Dorado vs. Cesaro
The bell rings and Cesaro chases Hammermeier around the ring. After a few minutes of this, the rest of The BDK jump in the ring and attack Cesaro. The ref calls for the bell.
Winner by Disqualification: Cesaro

The BDK continues to beat down Cesaro until Sheamus, Aleister Black and Mike Quackenbush run to the ring and chase them off. Cesaro is helped to his feet as we go backstage.

William Regal comes on the Titan Tron. Regal: “Ladies and Gentlemen, it has recently come to our attention that one of our top female performers, Paige, will no longer be able to physically compete in the ring. A terrible neck injury has caused us to stop her in-ring career. With that being said, while we are trying to find Paige other possible jobs, we need to find a new number 1 contender. At the Royal Rumble, Smackdown plans to crown a new contender for the Women’s Title.”

John Greatrix vs. Adam Rose
As soon as the bell rings, Greatrix runs across the ring and hits a huge Yakuza Kick that sends Rose into the corner. Greatrix pulls Rose out and hits a Cradle Piledriver. Greatrix picks up Rose and locks in The Octopus Hold and Rose taps out almost immediately.
Winner: John Greatrix

After the match, Greatrix grabs a mic. Greatrix: “The first thing that I want to announce is that in 11 days at the Royal Rumble, I am announcing myself as the first participant in the men’s rumble match. Oyster, I’m not going to mess around tonight. I know you can hear me so get your ass out here and fight me.” Oyster slides in behind Greatrix and spins Greatrix around. Greatrix tries to counter with The Green Mist again but Oyster ducks this time and hits a low blow. Oyster starts to stomp on Greatrix. Oyster waits for Greatrix to get up. As Greatrix gets to his feet, Oyster goes for The Oyster Cutter but Greatrix pushes him off into the ropes. Greatrix looks to hit The Johnnie Kick on the rebound but Oyster ducks under and slides out of the ring. Oyster and Greatrix yell at each other as Oyster goes out through the crowd and the show ends.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down