Raw #167 - January, Week #3

Go down

Raw #167 - January, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix on Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:11 pm

The show starts with Finn Balor in the ring. Balor: “Cody, Kenny Omega, The Young Bucks, etc, etc, etc. I have a long hit list and all of you are on it. The Demon needs to feed and he has been unleashed on the CWA. I will no long hold him back. Tonight, I open the gates of hell and let him feed upon your very beings. Tonight, I declare war and Cody, I will not only take my revenge but I will take back what you have taken from us.” Cody’s music hits and he comes out on the stage. Cody: “Balor, who are you kidding? Just because you put on some makeup and crawl out to the ring you expect us to be afraid. Well, I’ve got news for you. Not only will The Bullet Club put an end to The Demon but we will end your career. So bring everything you’ve got because you’re going to need it Balor.”

John Greed vs. Johnny Impact
As soon as the bell rings, Greed squashes Impact in the corner with a devastating clothesline. Greed grabs Impact by the head and throws him out of the corner. Greed picks Impact up and whips him into the ropes and connects with a Pop-up Samoan Drop. Greed climbs up the turnbuckle and connects with a Frog Splash. Greed goes for the cover, 1…2… but before the ref can make the three count, he is dragged to the outside. Greed looks around confused as Hacker Scotty O’Shea slides into the ring. Greed goes for a clothesline but Hacker ducks under it and connects with The System Crash (Running Gory Bomb) and drags Impact on top of Greed. Hacker slides out of the ring and rolls the ref back in. As the ref comes to, he sees the pin and counts a slow 3 count, 1…2…3.
Winner: Johnny Impact

After the match, Hacker slides back in the ring as Greed is getting to his feet. Hacker pulls out a computer keyboard and smashes it across Greed’s head instantly splitting him open. Hacker calls for the mic. Hacker: “Greed, you better watch yourself. You wanted a match so consider this me accepting it. Next week, you and I will meet in this ring for the Hardcore Championship. You better bring everything you have.” Hacker drops the mic and sits Greed up in the corner and connects with the CTRL+ALT+DEL (Running Corner Cannonball) before leaving the ring and leaving Greed lying in the ring in a pool of his own blood.

We go backstage to Renee Young. Renee: “I’m here tonight with Dean Ambrose. Dean, why did you request this time?” Dean: “You see Renee. It’s been far too long that I’ve sat on the side lines and Me and my Intercontinental Title are ignored. Well, all of this is about to change. If there is anyone ballsy enough to step in that ring with me, you will learn just how truly dangerous I can me. You see…” From off camera, Matt Cross attacks Ambrose slamming him into the wall then getting on top of him and starts feeding him punches. Security and backstage crew are quick to act and pull the two men apart but Ambrose gets free and goes after Cross, punching him until they are pulled apart a second time.

Hangman Page vs. Jack Gallagher
As Page makes his way down to the ring, Balor rushes down from the back and hits a stiff clothesline to the back of Page’s head. Page goes down and rolls down the ramp. Balor hits the Shotgun Dropkick sending Page crashing into the stairs. Page grabs his back and rolls around in pain on the floor. Balor picks Page up and hits The 1916 (Single Underhook Lifting DDT) onto the top of the stairs. Balor calls for the mic. Balor: “Bullet Club, look on as one of your own falls victim to The Demon. Balor forces Page back up to his feet and connects with a second 1916, leaving Page out cold on the floor.
Winner: No Contest

Oyster comes out to the ring. Oyster: “Last week, I’ll give it to you Greatrix. You got the better of me, but just barely. I mean, I really should have seen that coming. But in a way, it’s always the same from you. Your dirty underhanded tricks that you always use are kind of tiresome really. I mean, can you even win a one-on-one match that doesn’t involve you cheating somehow. Just once I would like to see you man up and win cleanly.” Greatrix’s music hits and Oyster gets ready but John slides in from behind and spins Oyster around and connects with The Johnny Kick. Greatrix rolls out of the ring and heads back out through the crowd while laughing at Oyster as we go off air.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down