Nitro #142 - January, Week #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nitro #142 - January, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix on Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:06 pm

Charles Offord’s music hits with him appearing on the stage and heading to the ring. Offord: “Last week, the superstars of Nitro came to this very ring with some voicing concerns for their personal safety. The New Day, in New Day fashion, spoke out and another superstar, and I say that lightly, in James Ellsworth. James, you sir appeared very concerned and I applaud you for speaking up. As a reward, you are in the main event tonight. The Royal Rumble is fast approaching and I need 9 other male and 10 female superstars to represent Nitro. We are the defending male rumble champions and as a result Kofi Kingston will be automatically entered into the rumble. I will be in as well so that just leaves 8 more male competitors as Nitro looks to three peat in the Royal Rumble. Raw and Smackdown better bring their very best this year. I would hate to embarrass them again. As for the women of Nitro, remember that we lost a 4 versus 1 advantage so you ladies have much to do and Stephanie has much to lose if you do not succeed.”

Natalya vs. Nia Jax
Jax has been all over Natalya from the moment the bell rang. Jax has been whipping Natalya with force into each corner and watching her hit hard. Jax charges and crushes Natalya after each whip. Natalya can barely stand when Jax grabs her and hits a Samoan Drop then hits the ropes and lands a massive leg drop. Jax then roughly covers Natalya, 1…2…3.
Winner: Nia Jax

Jojo is backstage with Stephanie McMahon. Jojo: “Stephanie, last week Mass Genocide clearly showed that they do not respect the office you hold. How do you intend on dealing with them?” Stephanie: “Mass Genocide has zero respect for anyone let alone me or my position. The fact of the matter is Mass Genocide doesn’t care about anyone in this company as they have crushed everyone that has come across them. I’m a McMahon and you don’t mess with a McMahon. Mass Genocide will understand this soon enough.”

Shinsuke Nakamura vs. R-Truth
Truth stands in the ring across from Nakamura. Truth: “I am a former Royal Rumble champion. The first of Nitro’s history and tonight I’m going to prove to everyone here why.” The bell rings and Nakamura charges and hits The Kinshasa. Nakamura stands above Truth shaking his head then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura

After a commercial break, Renee Young is in the ring with James Ellsworth. Renee: “James, very soon you take on a competitor of Charles Offord’s choosing. How are you feeling about this?” Ellsworth: “Once again, Mr. Offord is throwing his weight around and picking on the little guy. I’m going to prove myself tonight and beat my mystery competitor, enter the 2018 Royal Rumble and win for Nitro. Then, I will have a shot at any tile of my choosing; Braun Strowman, I’ll be coming for you.”

??? vs. James Ellsworth
Ellsworth is in the ring taunting his would be opponent when Charles Offord’s music hits. Offord appears in wrestling attire and makes his way to the ring. Ellsworth attacks as soon as the bell sounds and is greeted with a jumping knee. Offord hauls Ellsworth to his feet and connects with a vicious DDT that leaves Ellsworth face down on the mat. Offord sits on the top turnbuckle and waits for Ellsworth to get to his feet. Ellsworth stumbles around the ring and walks into a Chuck Bottom. Ellsworth is out. Offord places one foot on his chest for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Charles Offord

After the match, Offord stands in the ring with a mic. Offord: “Nitro will need to do better than this if we are to win this year’s Royal Rumble. Next week, I want to see every competitor giving it their all as only the best this year will be entered into the Royal Rumble.” The lights go out and we hear AJ Styles’ music hit. The crowd erupts as he appears on stage. Styles: “Mr. Offord, next week I challenge you for the right to enter the Royal Rumble. I’m not just challenging you to any old match though. No, no, no. Here on Nitro, the place that AJ Styles built, I’m challenging you to a TLC match.” The fans erupt as Styles’ music hits and the two men stare each other down.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top