Smackdown #167 – January, Week #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smackdown #167 – January, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix on Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:03 pm

Enzo Amore’s music hits as Enzo and Big Cass come down to the ring. Enzo has the mic. Enzo: “My name is Enzo Amore and I am a certified G and a bona fide stud. And you can’t…teach…that. This right here is Big Cass and he’s seven feet tall. And you can’t…teach…that. Bada boom, realest guys in the room, how you doin’? Enzo: “Last week, Me and Big Cass came out here to try and have a match until those 2 over-sized goons came out here unannounced and attacked me. I’m not gonna take this laying down. Mass Genocide, I want you guys to get out here and take the beating you deserve.” Enzo passes the mic to Big Cass. “After the beating you are about to receive, there will be only ONE WORD to describe you and I’m gonna spell it out for ya. S A W F T, SSSAAAAWWWFFFTTT.” John Greatrix’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring. Enzo starts jawing at Greatrix but without breaking his stride, Greatrix gets in the ring and hits Enzo with a Johnnie Kick and lays him out. Big Cass once again rolls out of the ring and leaves Enzo alone. Greatrix picks up Enzo and hits a Cradle Piledriver leaving Enzo unconscious. Greatrix leaves the ring as we go to commercial.

When we come back from commercial, Charly Caruso stops John Greatrix backstage. Charly: “Mr. Greatrix, what just happened in the ring?” Greatrix: “Charly, Enzo Amore has a habit of talking way too much and I was sick of hearing his voice. Tonight, Big Cass better be ready to defend his friend as he steps in the ring with me.”

Sebastian Suave’s music hits and he and his manager Anthony Kingdom James make their way to the ring. Kingdom grabs a mic. Kingdom: “My name is Kingdom, Anthony Kingdom James and I am the smartest man that ever lived. I am here representing the man who makes money, the man you can count on, ‘The Endorsement’ Sebastian Suave. After last week’s domination of Dillon Andrews, we believe this man right here deserves a title shot. Tonight, everyone here will find out why this man right here is someone you can get behind when he win a title in this garbage company. Get any champion in this company out here so we can get this over with.” Kassius Ohno’s music hits and he comes to the ring.

Kassius Ohno (c) vs. Sebastian Suave w/Anthony Kingdom James (European Title Match)
When the bell rings, Kingdom distracts Ohno and Suave tries to get the upper hand early. Suave grabs Ohno for The Brought to You By (Sitout Torture Rack) but Ohno slips out the back and hits The KO (Discus Elbow) to the back of the head and lays out Suave. Ohno covers Suave, 1...2...3.
Winner and STILL European Champion: Kassius Ohno

After the commercial break, The BDK’s music hits and Jakob Hammermeier and Tim Donst make their way to the ring. Jakob grabs a mic. Jakob: “Cesaro, you got lucky once again a couple weeks ago when you defeated Pinkie Sanchez, but there is no way you will get past my enforcer, Tim Donst.” Cesaro’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring.

Cesaro vs. Tim Donst
Tim Donst has put up a better fight than Lince Dorado or Pinkie Sanchez did. After 15 minutes of back-and-forth action, Donst hits an STO then locks in a Gator Roll. Cesaro fights out and hits a European Uppercut that backs up Donst. Cesaro sets up Donst and hits The Swiss-1-9 (The 619) then hits a Springboard Spinning European Uppercut. Cesaro is fired up and hits The Neutralizer and goes for the cover, 1...2...3.
Winners: Cesaro

John Greatrix vs. Big Cass
John Greatrix attacks Big Cass as soon as the bell rings and does not let up for 10 minutes. Greatrix goes for a diving elbow but Cass rolls out of the way. Cass starts to build momentum. Cass hits a couple clotheslines then hits a Powerslam. Cass hits The Empire Elbow (jumping elbow drop) and goes for a pin but only gets a 2 count. Cass is to his feet and waits in the corner for Greatrix to get up. Big Cass goes for the big boot but Greatrix ducks. Big Cass turns around and grabs Greatrix and looks to hit The East River Crossing (Sitout Swinging Side Slam) but Greatrix reverses it into The Octopus Stretch. Cass tries to get to the ropes but eventually has to tap out.
Winner: John Greatrix

After the match, John Greatrix goes out of the ring and grabs a chair and a mic. Greatrix slides back into the ring and starts wailing on Big Cass. Greatrix sets up Cass and hits The Curb Stomp on the chair. Greatrix picks up the mic. Greatrix: “Oyster, for the last few weeks you have attacked me and beat me down. But tonight, I’m ready for you. I’m sure you are here somewhere and I guarantee you can hear me so get to this ring and face me like a man.” Greatrix gets ready for a fight. Oyster comes through the crowd and slides in the ring behind Greatrix. Oyster spins Greatrix around. Oyster goes for The Oyster Cutter but Greatrix tosses him off the hits Oyster with The Green Mist. Oyster is blinded and rolls out of the ring. Greatrix: “Oyster, like I said before, this is not a war you want to start. This is just the beginning. It’s going to get a lot worse from here.” We go off the air with Greatrix taunting Oyster as he tries to get the green mist out of his eyes.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top