Raw #166 - January, Week #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raw #166 - January, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix on Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:48 pm

We start the show with Oyster in the ring. Oyster: “Last week, John Greatrix tasted my chair for the second week in a row but in doing so, Anti-Hope got caught in the middle. They just happened to get caught in the crossfire and for that, I am sorry. John, this is between us and is far from over. I’m done being a pushover. For too long I’ve just rolled over and let shit happen, but this is it. When I’m done breaking you, you will never be the same again. See you Wednesday.”

Dean Ambrose comes down to the ring. Ambrose: “This right here is the Intercontinental Championship and for too long I have been sitting around with nothing to do. That ends tonight. Anyone back there that wants a shot at some gold, get your ass down here.” Cody Deaner’s music hits and he comes rushing down to the ring.

Dean Ambrose vs. Cody Deaner (Intercontinental Championship Match)
Deaner hits the ring and Ambrose is on him right away. Ambrose picks him up and whips him into the ropes. Ambrose runs after him and catches him with a knee to the gut. Ambrose follows it up with a quick snap suplex. Ambrose picks Deaner up and whips him into the corner and lifts him up on the top rope. Ambrose climbs up for a Superplex but Deaner puts a thumb in his eye dropping Ambrose to the mat. Deaner launches for an elbow but Ambrose rolls out of the way. Ambrose connects with The Dirty Deeds and makes the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner and STILL Intercontinental Champion: Dean Ambrose

We go backstage to Renee Young. Renee: “I’m here tonight with Cody. Cody, how do you respond to Finn Balor for his rematch?” Cody: “It doesn’t really matter what type of match he wants. I mean, does he really think I’m scared of a little face paint or the big bad demon. Well I hate to break it to him but I’m not that easy to scare. I will come face-to-face with the so called demon and I will slay him. And anyone else from The Commonwealth who gets in my way, I will slay them as well. The Bullet Club is coming for you Balor. It’s just a matter of time before we destroy you.”

Drew McIntyre vs. Kenny Omega
Just as the bell rings, McIntyre rushes across the ring and connects with The Claymore nearly taking Omega’s head off. McIntyre goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Drew McIntyre

As the bell rings, The Young Bucks rush down to the ring and take out McIntyre. Drew gets to his feet and Matt and Nick both connect with a double Superkick. Omega calls for the mic. Omega: “You see what just happened here? Do you really think it’s worth all this pain then it’s going to be a hard ride for the rest of your super friends? Tonight was just the beginning. The Bullet Club is going to end you.” The Young Bucks pick up McIntyre and connect with The Metzler Driver. We go off the air with The Elite standing over McIntyre.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top