Nitro #141 - January, Week #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nitro #141 - January, Week #1

Post  John Greatrix on Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:01 pm

The show starts with the entire Nitro roster in and around the ring. Stephanie McMahon: “Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Friday Night Nitro! Some people may be wondering why all these superstars are out here. Many have come to me with concerns about their well-being. Many have come to me as opposed to Mr. Offord who as they claim has put them in harm’s way with this war against Mass Genocide. Mr. Offord, I implore you to come out and listen to what some of our superstars have to say.” A few seconds go by then Charles Offord’s music hits with him appearing on the stage, looking confused. Stephanie hands the mic over to James Ellsworth. Ellsworth: “Mr. Offord, I am out here to voice my concern over Mass Genocide. They are completely unstoppable and you have made no attempt to put an end to their rampage.” Stephanie looks for anyone looking to speak when Big E grabs the mic. Big E: “Mr. Offord, we The New Day understand everyone’s concerns out here and as a collective we are all afraid of Mass Genocide and the path of carnage they have been on. However, we The New Day have come out here to tell everyone to not fear, to have courage in these dark times and to know that everything will be alright. BECAUSE…New Day rocks…New Day rocks…New Day rocks.” Stephanie grabs the mic from Big E as The New Day continues to dance. Offord: “I appreciate that New Day…I think. But I have to ask, when did wrestlers become such babies? Every night, each and every one of you has a chance to seriously injure yourself and you’re afraid of one tag team? I have been wrestling much longer than most of the people in that ring and I can tell you first hand that this business has never been safer. But, we’ll come at this from a different angle. People will wrestle when told to and if not, they can go to a different show.”

Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins
Both men are in the ring when Reigns grabs a mic. Reigns: “I don’t know about all of you, but I damn sure won’t be afraid of two people that hide behind a mask. I’m here to fight and I know you Seth are here for the same reason. So, let’s do this.” Both men lock up and the match has officially started. 15 minutes go by with Reigns demonstrating his superior strength and Rollins showing everyone just how quick and agile he really his. Rollins is in control until he eats a Superman Punch that floors him. The crowd goes wild as Reigns starts to build momentum. Reigns hits another Superman Punch and then waits in the corner for Seth to get up. Once Rollins is to his feet, Reigns charges and hits a huge spear then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Roman Reigns

Jojo is in the back with The Miz. Jojo: “Miz, is there any update on what you will be discussing next on Miz TV?” Miz: “Jojo, I never give out any of my secrets before a Miz TV episode, least of all before an episode as big as the one I have tonight.”

The Miz and The Miztourage are in the ring with a mic. Miz: “Welcome everyone to the most must see talk show in history. Welcome to Miz TV. Tonight, I have a very special guest for everyone here. Tonight, I have the boss of Friday Night Nitro. Ladies and Gentlemen, please give a warm welcome to Stephanie McMahon!” The crowd boos as Stephanie appears and makes her way to the ring. Miz: “Stephanie, what you did at the beginning of the show took a lot of courage. You assembled everyone and allowed them to voice their concerns to the powers that be. As we all know, they don’t care about any of us. All they care about is what’s best for business. For that Stephanie, I say…thank you. I do have some block buster questions that may shatter the CWA as we know it and I hope you are up for the challenge.” Stephanie nods but the lights go out. We hear Mass Genocide’s music as they appear on the stage then head towards the ring. The Miztourage run out of the ring and eat a big boot each. Miz slides out of the ring leaving Stephanie in the ring with Mass Genocide who both circle her. Ted Dibiase: “How does it feel knowing that at any time you too could just be another victim of Mass Genocide? Summon your entire roster Stephanie. It won’t make a difference and no one is going to stop this team.”

Renee Young is backstage with Ted Dibiase. Renee: “Your tag team has made quite the impact on Friday Nitro. Most of the locker room is afraid to compete or be backstage. What are your reactions to this?” Dibiase: “I told everyone months ago that this would happen. I told everyone weeks ago that if John Greatrix and Charles Offord did not fight Mass Genocide then they would tear through the entire roster on all shows. This is exactly what has happened and will continue to happen until our challenge is met. Tonight, Mass Genocide will decimate yet another team in the CWA and the fear in this company will continue.”

Mass Genocide w/Ted Dibiase vs. ???
Mass Genocide is in the ring waiting on their opponents when Stephanie McMahon appears on the stage. Stephanie: “You want to threaten me? Do you have any idea who I am? I’m a McMahon and the boss of Friday Night Nitro who has all kinds of resources at her disposal. Resources like Braun Strowman or how about AJ Styles? People like Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins.” All four men appear on the stage then head towards the ring. All at once, they enter and attack Mass Genocide. Mass Genocide are taken to separate corners and double teamed. Sadistic starts fighting off Styles and Reigns. Styles is thrown over the top rope and Reigns eats a Superkick. Sadistic jumps on Strowman allowing Psychotic the chance to fight Rollins off. Rollins takes a nasty DDT leaving just Strowman in the ring with Mass Genocide who don’t give him time to recover and attack him. Strowman is taken to a corner where he is slowly beaten to the mat. Sadistic grabs a chair from outside and lands not one but two head shots to Strowman leaving him motionless on the mat. Styles springboards into the ring and is caught by Sadistic who sets up and The Final Solution is hit.
Winners: No contest

Ted Dibiase enters the ring and holds his arms out asking who is next. Stephanie stands on the ramp with her arms crossed staring Mass Genocide down as the show ends.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top