Smackdown #166 – January, Week #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smackdown #166 – January, Week #1

Post  John Greatrix on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:08 pm

Mark Snider’s music hits and he comes out to the ring. Snider: “3 days ago at Clash of the Champions, I defeated John Greatrix to take his most cherished possession, the Million Dollar Title.” The crowd goes crazy. Snider: “But, after re-watching the match, I realize I got a lot of help and I didn’t want to win that way. So tonight, I am going to allow John Greatrix to have his rematch and try to take this belt off my shoulder. Also...”

Mark Snider is interrupted by Enzo Amore’s music as Enzo and Big Cass come down to the ring. Enzo has the mic. Enzo: “My name is Enzo Amore and I am a certified G and a bona fide stud. And you can’t…teach…that. This right here is Big Cass and he’s seven feet tall. And you can’t…teach…that. Bada boom, realest guys in the room, how you doin’? Mark Snider, I understand you just won a title and have a bunch of stuff to say, but you need to get out of my ring because we have some business to take care of.” Snider puts his hands up to say he doesn’t want a fight, smiles and leaves the ring. Enzo: “Me and Big Cass here have been gone for a long time and are now back in the fold. We are kicking asses and taking names and we are all out of pens and paper.” Enzo passes the mic to Big Cass. “We are out here to challenge any team in the back to start our way to the tag team titles. After the beating we are about to dish out, there will be only ONE WORD to describe you and I’m gonna spell it out for ya. S A W F T, SSSAAAAWWWFFFTTT.”

After a few seconds, Mass Genocide’s music hits and they come out to the stage. Enzo: “Hey Cass, what do we got here? A cuppa haters? Hey, dumb and dumber. You don’t wanna mess with the Smacktalker Skywalker. You should just turn around and go to the back before I have to teach you a lesson.” Mass Genocide doesn’t hesitate and starts walking to the ring. Mass Genocide climbs in the ring and Enzo starts chirping at them. Sadistic and Psychotic hit a double big boot the lays out Enzo. Big Cass doesn’t get involved, shakes his head and leaves the ring. Mass Genocide picks up Enzo and hits The Final Solution just to prove a point. Mass Genocide leaves Enzo laid out in the middle of the ring as we go to commercial.

Sebastian Suave’s music hits and he and his manager Anthony Kingdom James make their way to the ring. Kingdom grabs a mic. Kingdom: “My name is Kingdom, Anthony Kingdom James and I am the smartest man that ever lived. I am here representing the man who makes money, the man you can count on, ‘The Endorsement’ Sebastian Suave. Tonight, everyone here will find out why this man right here is someone you can get behind. Get this man’s opponent out here so we can get this over with.” Dillon Andrews’ music hits and he comes to the ring.

Sebastian Suave w/Anthony Kingdom James vs. Dillon Andrews
We are seeing the Smackdown debut of Sebastian Suave. These two men have a steady match for a solid 10 minutes. Suave hits a pump kick then looks to hit The Brought to You By (Sitout Torture Rack) but Andrews reverses it into a crucifix pin for a 2 count. Both men are to their feet. Suave turns around and gets hit with a pump kick. Andrews picks up Suave but Kingdom jumps up on the apron. Dillon grabs Kingdom and punches him off the apron. When Dillon turns around, Suave pokes him in the eye then hits The Stamp of Approval (White Noise) and goes for the pin, 1...2...3.
Winner: Sebastian Suave

John Greatrix is stopped backstage by Charly Caruso. Charly: “Mr. Greatrix, a couple days ago Oyster essentially called you out. Do you have a response for him?” Greatrix: “Charly, Oyster has clearly taken too many chair shots to the head because he has apparently forgotten who I am. I’m gonna make this so simple even Oyster can understand it. I have defeated living legends. Charles Offord and I have defeated tag team Hall of Famers. And for a guy that has known me for 30 years, he should know that I’m the last person he wants to start a war with. I will end his career and ultimately his life if it comes down to it. But right now, I’m going out to that ring and I’m going to take back my Million dollar Title that was stolen from me.” Greatrix’s music hits and he heads to the ring.

Mark Snider (c) vs. John Greatrix (Million Dollar Title Rematch)
These two men put on a really good match for about 10 minutes before Oyster comes through the audience with a chair again and slides in the ring. Oyster attacks Greatrix with the chair and the ref call for the bell.
Winner by Disqualification: John Greatrix

Oyster continues to attack Greatrix until Snider grabs Oyster and tries to tell him to stop. Snider walks over to check on Greatrix and Oyster attacks Snider with the chair. Darren Wadforth and Justin Langley run down to help Snider but they both eat chair shots as well. Oyster looks to have wiped out everyone but turns around into a Black Hole Slam from Snider. Oyster rolls out of the ring. Snider grabs his belt and yells at Oyster. Oyster heads out through the crowd to get away from Snider and the show ends.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top