Raw #165 - January, Week #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raw #165 - January, Week #1

Post  John Greatrix on Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:54 pm

We start the show with Cody and The Bullet Club in the ring. Cody: “Last night, I showed Finn Balor just what I was made of and where did that end up you may ask? With me winning this.” Cody holds the Cruiserweight Championship over his head and the crowd boos like crazy. Cody: “That’s right. Finn Balor, The Demon, or whatever you call yourself, you are no match for my ability in this ring. So today starts the new era. This is The Bullet Club’s year, so everyone better watch themselves. We’re coming for you.”

We go backstage with Renee Young. Renee: “I’m here with Anarchy. Anarchy what are your thoughts on what Kelly Khaos had to say on Nitro last week?” Anarchy: “Kelly can run her mouth all she wants. The fact of the matter is…” Nikki Cross comes flying in from off screen and both women start throwing punches. Security quickly rushes in and separates the two women.”

The Super Smash Brothers (Evil Uno & Stu Grayson) vs. The Well Oiled Machines (Braxton Sutter & Mike Rollins)
As soon as the bell rings, SSB charges across the ring and both men hit clotheslines sending The Well Oiled Machines over to top rope to the outside. SSB follows them to the outside and starts beating them down. It’s pure chaos as all 4 men are fighting all over the outside. All of a sudden, Halal Beefcake’s music hits and they come rushing down to the ring to join in the fight. The ref quickly calls a no contest as all three teams end up fighting their way to the back.
Winner: No Contest

Scotty O’Shea vs. Mike Bennett
This is a great, hard hitting match that goes for a solid 20 minutes. Hacker finally gets the upper hand after Bennett missed a flying crossbody and took the ref out instead. Hacker slides out of the ring and grabs a keyboard from under the ring and slides back in. When Bennett turns around, Hacker brings the keyboard down right on top of his head. Bennett is standing their stunned allowing Hacker to hit The System Crash (Running Gory Bomb) and makes the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Scotty O’Shea

Finn Balor walks down to the ring. Finn: “Last night, I had something stolen from me, MY Cruiserweight Championship. Now, Cody dares to walk around saying he’s the better wrestler. Well, I have news for him. I just finished having a nice long talk with Oyster backstage and at Royal Rumble, I am invoking my rematch clause. But it’s not going to be a simple match this time around. You see, I’m tired of your lackeys always running interference in our matches. So at Royal Rumble, we are going to have a Hell in a Cell match. It’ll be fitting because when I’m done with you, you’re going to feel like you’ve just been through hell, after you come face-to-face with The Demon.”

After a brief commercial break, Oyster comes down to the ring. Oyster: “Last week, John made the point of saying the crowd wants to see real wrestling action. Well, I tried to let that go but it just kept pecking at the back of my mind. Here I am trying to improve the moral of the roster and allow everyone to spend time with their family over the holidays. So I thought about it and last night I saw my opening. You see John, I view you as my brother but just like everything else, sometimes family needs to be put in their place. I would be lying if I said this wasn’t personal. If you ever and I do truly mean ever, say anything against my show or my roster again, getting a chair to the face is the least of your worries. And that’s not a threat, that’s a promise. If you have an issue with me, Raw’s door is always open. Step up and we’ll deal with it here.” We go off the air with Oyster staring intensely into the camera.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top