Nitro #140 - December, Week #5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nitro #140 - December, Week #5

Post  John Greatrix on Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:36 pm

“Ohhhhhhh Calgaryyyyyyy! Don’t you dare be sour. Clllap for your former US champs and feel the powa! It’s a new day, yes it is.” The fans erupt as The New Day appear on the stage and slowly make their way to the ring, tossing CWA merchandise into the crowd. But before they get to the ring, they are blindsided by Mass Genocide. Kofi and Woods are both tossed head first into the steel steps with Big E being tossed into the ring. Big E is mauled in a corner as both men land vicious knees and elbows. Big E is then dragged out of the corner with The Final Solution being hit. Ted Dibiase: “People are tired of seeing The New Day. People are tired of seeing wrestlers that just can’t cut it in the ring. Most of all, people are tired of seeing all the show boating with zero behind it. Mass Genocide is the cure to all of this and has been slowly purging the CWA of talentless, show boating, no substance people. The Snake Brothers have been avoiding us for months knowing far well what will happen should they step in the ring with Mass Genocide. All their accomplishments are out the door and all of their title wins will mean nothing when they step in this ring and that bell sounds. For this reason, I have yet to hear a response to our challenge and as per our threat, Mass Genocide will continue to fall each and every superstar that gets in their way. No more games and playing around. Mass Genocide is about to cleanse this company once and for all.”

Xavier Woods vs. R-Truth
Woods was supposed to be in action tonight but lies face down on the outside. Psychotic tosses him in the ring where he is slow to his feet. R-Truth makes his appearance and rushes to the ring. The ref is hesitant but calls for the bell and starts the match. Truth quickly grabs Woods and rolls him up in a small package, 1…2…3.
Winner: R-Truth

Truth can’t believe it as he is announced the winner. Unfortunately, Mass Genocide hadn’t left ring side and slide into the ring. Truth isn’t able to run and The Final Solution is hit on him, leaving him motionless beside Woods.

Jojo is in The Miz’s locker room. Jojo: “Miz, in just two days you defend the United States title against Shinsuke Nakamura. What are your thoughts?” Miz: “Jojo, this isn’t just the US title. This is MY US title and my thoughts are simple. I’m going into Clash of the Champions the champion and I’m leaving the champion. I’m one of the longest reigning champions in the CWA and I get zero recognition for it. Once again I have to show this company just how great I am. I’m glad Mass Genocide is going around destroying everyone they encounter. Maybe it will show the higher ups just who their loyalties should lie with.”

Kelly Khaos vs. Alexa Bliss
For the first time in a few weeks, we are having a women’s match that doesn’t involve Lana being horribly beaten. Tonight has involved Alexa Bliss being horribly beaten at the hands of Kelly Khaos. Bliss is whipped hard into the corner where Kelly charges in and crushes her then picks her up and hits a stiff scoop slam. Kelly taunts Alexa before hitting a powerbomb then climbing the turnbuckle to hits The Red Arrow. Kelly pins Alexa with a forearm across the face, 1…2…3.
Winner: Kelly Khaos

Renee Young is in the ring with Kelly after her dominating performance. Renee: “Kelly, that was a very impressive win tonight against Alexa Bliss. What is next for you?” Kelly: “I will have to discuss that with my tag team partner but what I can say is that the best woman super star of the year should not have gone to Anarchy, it should have gone to me. Anarchy is very fortunate that she is on a different show because if we ever meet in the ring one-on-one, there is only one outcome…Me as the winner and her as a brutalized mess lying at my feet.”

Charles Offord is in the ring when we return from a commercial break. Offord: “Mass Genocide has once again issued a threat to not just Friday Nitro but to all the CWA. I’m here tonight to show Mass Genocide that I am not afraid of them and nor should any other wrestler on the CWA roster. I would like any and all wrestlers backstage to come to this ring and make a stance.” Several seconds go by and no one comes out. Several minutes go by and no one comes out. Ted Dibiase appears on the Titan Tron with several wrestlers lying face down on the floor and Mass Genocide standing over them. Dibiase: “Looks to me like there is a very real reason to be afraid of Mass Genocide. Mr. Offord you are not a shining beacon of hope for this company. You are a pawn that is about to be moved off the board by two very dangerous men who do not know mercy nor care about anyone’s well-being. You started this war Mr. Offord like you have done with every other feud. Problem is, this is a fight you and John Greatrix cannot win, Hahahahahahahaha.”

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top