Raw #164 - December, Week #5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raw #164 - December, Week #5

Post  John Greatrix on Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:28 am

We start the show with Oyster in the ring. Oyster: “Tonight, we honour our wrestlers. We will thank them for all their sacrifices and the blood, sweat and tears they leave in this very ring. Tonight we are going to honour them with The Phuzzie Awards. So, let’s get to the first award.”

Oyster: “The first award is for Favourite Tag Team. The nominees are: Halal Beefcake (Joe Coleman & Idris Abraham), The Super Smash Brothers (Evil Uno & Stu Grayson), The Well Oiled Machines (Braxton Sutter & Mike Rollins), The Addiction (Christopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian) and The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson).”

Oyster opens the envelope. Oyster: “And the winners are: The Young Bucks.” The Young Bucks come down to the ring and accept their award. Nick Jackson: “We would like to thank our fans for showing those other teams who the real winners are.”

Oyster: “Our second award goes to Best Finisher. The nominees are: Finn Balor (The Coup De Grace), Petey Williams (The Canadian Destroyer), Kenny Omega (The One-Winged Angel), Dolph Ziggler (The Zig Zag), Will Ospreay (Imploding 450 Splash).”

Oyster opens the envelope. Oyster: “And the winner is: Kenny Omega with The One-Winged Angel.”
Omega comes down to the ring. Omega: “This is just the beginning. I am going to take every award I can tonight. It’s nice to know that the fans truly respect true talent.”

Oyster: “Next up is Best Tattoos. The nominees are: Eric Young, Jimmy Uso, Jey Uso, Kevin Blackwood and Ruby Riott.”

Oyster opens the envelope. Oyster: “The winner is: Ruby Riott.” Ruby comes down to the ring. Ruby: “I just want to thank all the fans and my tattoo artist.”

Oyster: “Next up is Best Women Superstar of the Year. The Nominees are: Nikki Cross, Anarchy, Ruby Riot, Allie and Rosemary.”

Oyster opens the envelope. Oyster: “And the winner is: Anarchy.” Anarchy makes her way down to the ring but before she gets to it, Cross rushes down and attacks her from behind. Anarchy manages to get back up to her feet and the two women start punching it out. Security rushes down and pulls the women apart and drags them both to the back.

Oyster: “Well, I guess she’ll pick her award up later. Now, the final award of the night is for the Best Male Superstar of the Year. The nominees are: Kenny Omega, Finn Balor, Cody, Oyster, Abyss & Scotty O’Shea.”

Oyster opens the envelope. Oyster: “The winner is: Finn Balor.” The lights go off and come back on to Balor in the ring. He takes the award from Oyster. Balor: “I first want to thank the fans, but I would also like to send a warning out to The Bullet Club. The fans all know who the best is so it’s just a matter of time you all realize it too.” We go off the air with Finn Balor celebrating in the middle of the ring.”

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top