Smackdown #164 – December, Week #4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smackdown #164 – December, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix on Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:20 am

John Greatrix’s music hits as he walks to the ring and grabs a mic. Greatrix: “Last week I announced that this week would be the big announcement as to who my opponent at Clash of the Champions would be. Well, next week, there will be a Fatal 4-way to determine my opponent. The superstars involved will be Mark Snider, ‘The Eater of Worlds’ Bray Wyatt, ‘The King of Bros’ Matt Riddle and ‘The Glorious One’ Bobby Roode. As for Mass Genocide, you can keep showing up all you want but until you actually face me men-to-man, I won’t budge.” Greatrix tosses the mic down and leaves the ring as we go to commercial.

As we come back from commercial, we go backstage to Mike Quackenbush doing up his boots in the locker room. All of a sudden, we see another set of boots. The camera pans up and Kassius Ohno is standing there. Quackenbush: “What are you doing here? Did you come to intimidate me?” Ohno: “No, not at all. I just came to tell you that I am looking forward to finally facing one of my mentors for a CWA title. See you around.” Kassius Ohno leaves the locker room as Mike Quackenbush continues to get ready for his match which is next.

Mike Quackenbush vs. Elias
Elias uses his strength advantage to get the early advantage. Elias hits a vertical suplex then locks in a sleeper hold. Quack fights out but gets caught with a powerslam. After 15 minutes, Quack gets the upper hand after hitting a Shotei (running palm thrust). Quack goes to the top rope and hits a Swanton Bomb and gets a close 2 count. Both men are up and Quack ducks a clothesline and rebounds off the ropes. Quackenbush connects with a Satellite Headscissors and turns it into The Chikara Special. Elias struggles to grab the ropes but can’t get to them and eventually taps out.
Winner: Mike Quackenbush

After the match, Elias attacks Quack and stomps him in the corner. Elias slides to the outside and grabs his guitar. Elias slides back in the ring and looks to hit Quack with it but Kassius Ohno runs down to the ring. Elias leaves the ring and heads up the ramp as Ohno helps Quack to his feet.

We go backstage to Charly Caruso who is with Cesaro. Charly: “Cesaro, 2 weeks ago you were supposed to face Jakob Hammermeier but at the last minutes he changed your opponent to Lince Dorado. Are you still trying to get your hands on Jakob?” Cesaro: “Charly, I will continue to go after Jakob until I destroy him. For the last few weeks he has avoided me but next week, William Regal has granted me another match with Jakob and he isn’t walking away from that match.” Cesaro walks away as we go to commercial.

The Revival (Dash Wilder & Scott Dawson) vs. OI4K (Dave & Jake Crist)
These two teams start off trading punches before OI4K get the upper hand with their speed advantage. After 15 minutes, Jake tries for a springboard cutter but Dash catches him and hits a back suplex to turn the tables. After 10 more minutes of The Revival having the upper hand, Dawson ducks a clothesline then shoves Jake Crist into his brother which causes them to bump their heads together. Jake turns around and gets hit with The Shatter Machine (Flapjack/Code Breaker combo). Before Dash Wilder can go for the pin, the lights go out. When they come back on, Mass Genocide is standing in the ring. Sadistic and Psychotic hit big boots on the members of The Revival. The ref calls for the bell. Sadistic hits a Chokeslam on the ref.
Winners: No Contest

After the match, Mass Genocide continues to stomp Dave and Jake Crist as The Revival runs up the ramp. Sadistic picks up Jake Crist and hits the Ripcord Spinning Backfist. Psychotic follows suit and hits Dave Crist with a Powerbomb Backstabber. Mass Genocide stands over the fallen OI4K. The camera pans to Ted Dibiase who is pointing at his wrist and says to the camera, “it’s only a matter of time.”

Abbey Laith vs. Paige
These two ladies have thrown everything at each other for 20 minutes as they are trying to get that shot at Solo Darling and the Women’s Title. Paige hits a Superkick and goes for the cover but only gets a 2 count. Both women are up and Abbey kicks Paige in the gut and connects with a Yoshi Tonic (sunset flip bomb) but only gets a 2 count of her own. Abbey picks up Paige. Abbey looks to hit a German Suplex but the ref is out of position and Paige hits a low blow that stops Abbey. Paige picks up Abbey and hits The RamPaige (Cradle DDT) and goes for the cover, 1...2...3.
Winner: Paige

After the match, Paige taunts the crowd and celebrates as the show ends.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top