Raw #163 - December, Week #4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raw #163 - December, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix on Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:33 am

We start the show with Nikki Cross in the ring. Nikki: “Anarchy, last week you may have left me beaten and bruised but you didn’t even come close to winning. Tonight, I want to end this. I want to prove to the world that I am the better person. One way or another we are going to finish this. It’s up to you if it’s in the ring or not. Anarchy, tonight I come for you so I just hope you’re ready.” Anarchy’s music hits and Cross gets ready. Anarchy slides in the ring from behind her and when Cross turns around, Anarchy tackles her to the ground and starts landing punches. Cross manages to fight Anarchy off and gets out of the ring. Anarchy picks up the mic. Anarchy: “Anytime, anywhere.” Anarchy drops the mic and yells at Cross who slowly makes her way up the ramp.

John Greed vs. Cody Deaner (Hardcore Match)
Deaner slides into the ring with a chair in his hands and plants it down across Greed’s head which stumbles him back. Deaner swings the chair again but Greed moves out of the way causing Deaner to hit the ropes then bounce back up to his face. Deaner drops the chair and Greed wastes no time hitting a spear on Deaner. Greed picks Deaner up and whips him into the corner and follows it up with a splash. Greed sets Deaner on the top rope and hits a superplex dropping Deaner across the chair. Greed goes for the cover, 1…2… but just before the ref can get to a 3 count, Hacker Scotty O’Shea drops an elbow from the top rope to break up the count. Greed gets to his feet but Hacker connects with a keyboard to the head. Greed is busted open. Greed gets the blood out of his eyes in time for Hacker to connect with CTRL+ALT+DEL (Corner Cannonball). Hacker drags Deaner on top of Greed and the ref counts, 1…2…3.
Winner: Cody Deaner

We go backstage to Renee Young. Renee: “I’m here with the Super Smash Brothers. Stu, why did you ask for this time?” Stu Grayson: “It’s simple Renee. We’re issuing a challenge to Halal Beefcake & The Well Oiled Machines. It seems week after week someone is interfering in our matches and we’ve had it. You see…” Stu Grayson turns to Uno. When he turns around, he’s holding a championship title. Stu: “You see this? These are our championship titles. Just know this, we are the only Tag Team on this roster that has the titles. If you think you’re man enough to take them from us, step up.” Uno and Grayson hold the titles up as we go to commercial.

The Bullet Club comes out to the ring. Cody: “Last week, Drew McIntyre thought he would play dress up and attack me backstage. Well your little makeup did nothing but infuriate me. You see, you can all dress up like Finn Balor but…” The lights go out and a red light starts flashing all around the arena. When the lights come back on, there are dozens of people standing down the ramp and around the ring painted up in Demon make up. Cody: “Do you think these mind games are going to work Finn? Well just remember, this is your fault.” The Bullet Club slide out of the ring and start attacking the people standing around the ring. As Cody makes his way up the ramp, 3 people dressed as demons jump Cody. Everyone on the ramp surround him. The rest of The Bullet Club rush up the ramp but before they can get there, the lights go out and when they come back on, everyone is gone and Cody is laid out on the ramp with a Finn Balor mask on his face.

The Kevin Bennett Experience (Kevin Bennett, Big Tank & The Muscle) come out to the ring. Bennett: “We are the Trios Champions and we have been left off of almost every show. Well, we’re taking over tonight. The Remix of Raw is…” Sanity’s music hits and they (Eric Young, Killian Dain & Alexander Wolfe) come walking down to the ring. Young: “Bennett, we’re here. Why have you been ducking us? All we want is our fair shot at the Trios Titles but whenever we come to get them you always seem to be running away. Well tonight, you’re stuck in the middle of that ring and you’ve got nowhere to run.” Sanity rushes the ring and start attacking KBE. All 6 men start brawling in the ring but it doesn’t take long for Sanity to get the upper hand and clear out the ring. Sanity holds up the Trios Titles and the crowd goes wild. Oyster comes out on the stage. Oyster: “You know something, Sanity has a point. Whenever I attempt to book you guys, you always seem to be just leaving. Well, at Clash of the Champions, you won’t get that chance. I’m thinking Sanity vs. The Kevin Bennett Experience locked inside a steel cage for those very titles.”

Before Oyster can leave, Anarchy and Cross spill out from the back and are attacking each other. Cross hits a suplex, dropping Anarchy onto the metal grating. Cross climbs on top of Anarchy and starts throwing punches. Anarchy catches Cross with a thumb to the eye causing Cross to stop her assault. Anarchy grabs Cross by the hair and drags her to the side of the stage. Anarchy tires to shove Cross off the stage but she blocks it and connects with a few elbows to Anarchy’s face. Cross grabs a hold of Anarchy and hits a belly-to-belly suplex taking both women off the edge of the stage to the floor below. Security and EMTs rush out while Oyster drops down to check on the two women as we go off air.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top