Nitro #138 - December, Week #3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nitro #138 - December, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix on Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:56 pm

Brock Lesnar’s music hits with him and Paul Heyman appearing on the stage and making their way to the ring. Heyman: “Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and I am the advocate to the returning beast incarnate, Brrrrrock Lesnar. My client’s return comes at a very opportune time as the current CWA World champion is in need of a worthy opponent for Clash of the Champions. Braun Strowman is truly a monster among men but there is only one Brock Lesnar and come Clash of the Champions, my client will once again be the reigning, defending, undisputed CWA World champion. All Braun has to do is sign the dotted line to make it official.” Mass Genocide and Ted Dibiase appear on the stage. Dibiase: “Mr. Heyman, you truly have some talented clientele under your wing. You have a monster and a beast but they are no Mass Genocide. To show everyone once again who the dominate force is, I ask that everyone pay attention to the ring.” Mass Genocide makes their way to the ring and begin to circle it all the while staring down Brock Lesnar. The two men simultaneously slide in and attack Lesnar who tries to put up a fight but the number game is too much. Lesnar is left face down in the ring. Heyman is yelling for Strowman to help but he doesn’t show up. Dibiase: “How many top wrestlers are the powers that be going to sacrifice before they say yes? My two monsters will not stop until the only two men left are John Greatrix and Charles Offord.”

Lana vs. Kelly Khaos
Kelly attacked Lana on her way to the ring and hasn’t let up since that point. Lana has been completely destroyed and left face down in the ring. Kelly is shaking her head at Lana as she picks her up and then plants her on the mat with a chokeslam. Lana is dragged to the corner where Kelly ascends the turnbuckle and hits The Red Arrow then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Kelly Khaos

Stephanie McMahon is backstage with Jojo. Stephanie: “Before you start Jojo, yes, Lana had it coming and no, I’m not getting tired of seeing her pay week after week. Some people are slow learners in this business and either they learn or get fizzled out of the industry. Lana will soon be nothing but a brief memory in the CWA and then I will move on to making the women’s division great again.”

Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Seth Rollins
These two men have put on quite the show for us tonight with neither man giving an inch. Rollins is showing the price for facing Nakamura as the red welts start to mount on his chest. Nakamura is well in control now as he beats Rollins down in the corner. Suddenly The Miztourage appears ring side and gets Nakamura’s attention as The Miz appears from the crowd. Miz slides into the ring and hits a Skull-Crushing Finale on Nakamura causing the ref to call for the bell. The Miztourage starts beating Rollins down in the corner as The Miz stands over Nakamura and yells at him.
Winner by Disqualification: Shinsuke Nakamura

Renee Young is with The Miz in his locker room. Renee: “Miz, tonight you are in competition against a person of your choosing. How did you get Charles Offord to agree to this? Miz: “Agree? Once again, he isn’t around to make management calls so the greatest champion in the CWA had to make them for him. The people want to see me and I listen to the people. Tonight, The Miz takes on one of the greatest wrestlers in the history of this industry and that is why it is main event calibre.”

The Miz w/The Miztourage vs. ???
The Miz is in the ring to announce his opponent. A few seconds later, James Ellsworth appears on the stage to a wave of boos as he makes his way to the ring. Miz starts telling everyone how great a wrestler Ellsworth is when the lights go out. Mass Genocide appears ring side and slowly makes their way into the ring. Miz pushes Ellsworth into Sadistic who picks him up and The Final Solution is hit. Miz is retreating up the ramp when he is grabbed by Shinsuke Nakamura. Nakamura grabs him and runs him to the ring. Miz is thrown into the ring where Mass Genocide is waiting. Miz starts pleading with them as he is grabbed and a The Final Solution is hit on him as well. The camera fades out with Mass Genocide standing above Miz and Ted Dibiase laughing in the background.
Winner: No contest

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top