Smackdown #163 – December, Week #3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smackdown #163 – December, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix on Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:33 pm

John Greatrix’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring with a mic. Greatrix: “Mass Genocide, you are pushing your luck. These attacks need to stop immediately. If they continue, I swear you‘ll be sorry. You have been warned. So, let’s move onto other business. Our next pay-per-view is Clash of the Champions on December 31. Smackdown will be putting up numerous titles that night. Kassius Ohno will defend his title. Solo Darling will defend the Women’s Title. The winner of the next match will face Paige next week for a shot at Solo Darling. Lastly, yours truly will be defending the Million Dollar Title. Next week, I will announce the lucky person that gets the honour of facing me.” Greatrix drops the mic and leaves the ring.

Alexia Nicole vs. Abbey Laith
Alexia has tried her hardest but Laith is just too experienced and skilled. Alexia tries for a clothesline but Abbey ducks and hits a German Suplex. Abbey picks up Alexia and hits a Powerbomb followed by The Alligator Clutch, 1...2...3.
Winner: Abbey Laith

After the match, similar to last week, Paige rushes down to the ring. Paige attacks Abbey Laith from behind and hits The RamPaige. Paige is just about to leave the ring but turns around and hits Alexia Nicole with The Paige Turner and lays her out too. Paige screams and leaves the ring with a huge smile on her face.

Matt Riddle comes out to the ring and grabs a mic. Riddle: “Bro, I am here to take on the best in the world and show everyone why I’m ‘The King of Bros. There is a guy who is on a hot streak right now and his name is Mike Quackenbush. Bro, get out here so I can end that streak.” Mike Quackenbush’s music hits and he comes out to the ring.

Matt Riddle vs. Mike Quackenbush
These men trade holds for the first few minutes of the match. After 15 minutes, Quack takes Riddle down with the Satellite Head Scissors. Quack goes to the top rope and hits a Swanton Bomb and gets a 2 count. Quack goes for The Black Tornado Slam (Inverted Samoan Drop) but Riddle reverses it and hits a Fisherman Buster. Riddle gets a 2 count. Riddle picks up Quackenbush on his shoulders and looks to hit The Bro to Sleep (GTS) but Quack rolls though, rolls up Riddle and locks in The Chikara Special. Matt Riddle has no choice but to tap out.
Winner: Mike Quackenbush

After the match, both men are to their feet and shake hands.

Kassius Ohno is backstage with Charly Caruso. Charly: “Kassius, at the top of the show, John Greatrix announced that you would be defending your European Title at Clash of the Champions. Do you have any idea who you will be facing?” Ohno: “Charly, when you are the Greatest of all Time, it doesn’t matter who you face. But, with that being said, I have reached out to John Greatrix and he has granted me the opponent I asked for. Over the last few weeks, the returning Mike Quackenbush has looked very impressive. And as one of my trainers, I owe Mike a lot. I am going to face Mike Quackenbush at Clash of the Champions and show that the student can always take out the teacher.”

Anti-Hope (Justin Langley & Darren Wadforth) vs. The Batiri (Obariyon & Kodama)
These two teams go back-and-forth for about 15 minutes. Kodama dives off the top rope and hits Wadforth with a Diving Neckbreaker (Blockbuster). Kodama stands up and turns around into The GTS from Langley. Obariyon nails Langley in the back of the neck with an elbow, spins him around and hits The Go to Hell (Torture Rack into a kick in the back of the head). The Batiri has the 2-on-1 advantage on Langley and hit The Skull Bronzing (drop toe hole/running knee combo) and look to end the match. Before the ref can count, Mass Genocide heads to the ring and start beating on everyone. The ref calls for the bell just before he is hit with a Lariat from Sadistic.
Winners: No Contest

After the match, Mass Genocide continues to beat down both teams. Sadistic hits a Lariat on Obariyon as Psychotic hits a running high knee on Kodama and both members of The Batiri have been sent out of the ring. Mass Genocide hits The Final Solution on Wadforth. Langley jumps on Sadistic’s back but Psychotic goes to the top rope and hits a diving knee to the elevated Langley. Mass Genocide lines Langley up and hits Black Sunday (Double Shining Wizard). Ted Dibiase grabs a mic. Dibiase: “John Greatrix, you are slowly running out of infantry to stand between you and Mass Genocide. Your day will come and when it does, you will feel The Final Solution, Hahahahahahahaha.”

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top