Nitro #137 - December, Week #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nitro #137 - December, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix on Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:55 am

The show starts with Charles Offord alone in the ring.  Offord: “Mass Genocide has waged war on the CWA and more specifically John Greatrix and myself.  Why comes to mind and the answer is quite simple.  To quote a legend of the game “in order to be the best, you have to beat the best.”  There is no doubt that The Snake Brothers are the best tag team in wrestling history.  We have taken on and beaten the best this business has had to offer for 20 years now.  Teams like: The Road Warriors, Demolition, The Steiner Brothers, Taz and Sabu, The Dudley Boys, Harlem Heat, APA, Kane and The Undertaker and the list could go on and on.  Mass Genocide is trying to make a name for themselves in this very competitive business like my cousin and I did many years ago.  The only difference is…we came through on our promises.  If you two step into the ring with us, you will be another check mark on a long list of teams to fall to us.  A bit of advice here, be careful what you wish for.”

Lana vs. Jessicka Havok
Lana tires to stand her ground and is floored instantly by Havok.  Havok stands over Lana and tells her to bring it then grabs Lana and hauls her to her feet.  Lana is thrown into the ropes and floored once again, this time with a big boot.  Havok once again hauls Lana to her feet and this time hits The Demon Drop (White Noise) then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Jessicka Havok

Jojo is backstage with Stephanie McMahon.  Jojo: “Stephanie, once again Lana faced a stronger competitor and once again came out worse for wear.  How long are you going to keep this up?”  Stephanie: “Jojo, Lana needs to learn her place and I’m doing this for her sake.  Once she has come to her senses, the punishment will stop.”

The Miz is in the ring when we return from commercial break.  Miz: “As everyone here can see, I once again have no match as management seems to not know what to do with their United States champion.  The most talented man on the roster sits backstage not doing a damn thing!  Does anyone else find that a bit strange?  The fact of the matter is there isn’t any challenge for me in this company and management doesn’t want to embarrass themselves any more than they already have.  I’m right here folks; your United States champion.  Anyone want to play back there?”  Nothing happens with The Miz leaving the ring in pure disgust as he heads up the ramp.

Renee Young is backstage with Paul Heyman.  Renee: “Paul, John Cena has returned to Nitro and faces your client next.  What are your thoughts?”  Heyman: “My thoughts are the same as they always are.  As good as John Cena is, he is no Braun Strowman.  As strong as John Cena is, he is no Braun Strowman.  Bottom line is, John Cena loses tonight to Braun Strowman…in convincing fashion I might add.”

Braun Strowman (c) w/Paul Heyman vs. John Cena (Non-Title Match)
John Cena is making his return to the ring and it has not been a great return.  Strowman has bullied Cena all over the ring and currently has him in the corner landing elbow after elbow.  Strowman is force out by the ref who then goes to check on Cena.  Strowman charges in and crushes Cena in the corner then roars at the crowd who cheer him on.  Cena is motionless on the mat as Strowman approaches him and puts him on his shoulder then hits a Running Powerslam but doesn’t go for the cover.  Instead, Strowman hits another Running Powerslam then goes for the cover with one foot on Cena’s chest, 1…2…3.
Winner: Braun Strowman

After the match, Strowman and Heyman are celebrating in the ring when Brock Lesnar’s music hits.  The crowd erupts but no one appears from backstage.  A few moments later, Mass Genocide appears on the stage and slowly makes their way to ring.  Strowman tries to keep an eye on both men as they both circle the ring in opposite rotations.  Suddenly, Sadistic slides into the ring but is tackled and taken to the corner.  Psychotic is instantly in the ring and on Strowman who is unable to fight off two men.  Sadistic grabs a steel chair then slides in the ring and with one motion floors Strowman with a shot to the head.  Dibiase is on the stage with a mic.  Dibiase: “Mr. Offord, you and your loud mouth cousin may have beaten some of the best teams 20 years ago but none of those teams were as good as Mass Genocide is today.  The Snake Brothers aren’t as good as they were 20 years ago and if you two step in the ring with my two monsters, it may very well be the last match of your careers, Hahahahahahahaha.”

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top