Smackdown #162 – December, Week #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smackdown #162 – December, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix on Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:14 pm

John Greatrix’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring. Greatrix: “On the last episode of Nitro, Mass Genocide stuck their noses in Charles Offord’s business and waged war on his show. Then, they decided to call me out. Boys, I am the last person you should threaten. I will end everything you are. If I were you, I would stick to taking the matches you are given a leave everyone else alone or I might have to come take those titles from you myself.” Greatrix throws the mic down and leaves the ring.

Jody Threat vs. Veda Scott
Jody Threat, the relative newcomer, is taking on a 6 year veteran but surprisingly holding her own. After 10 minutes, Jody hits a running powerslam and goes for a pin but only gets a 2 count. Jody whips Veda into the ropes but Veda counters with a Satellite Head Scissors. Both women are to their feet and start trading forearms. Jody ducks a clothesline, rebounds off the ropes and hits a spear. Jody is up and calls for the end. Jody picks up Veda and looks to hit The F-5 but Veda rakes the eyes. Veda slips behind Jody and hits The Saito Suplex. Veda waits for Jody to start to get up and connects with a Shining Wizard and goes for the pin, 1...2...3.
Winner: Veda Scott

After the match, Paige runs down to the ring. Paige slides in the ring and attacks Veda from behind as she is celebrating. Paige hits The Paige Turner and lays out Veda. Paige picks up the downed Jody Threat and hits The RamPaige to leave her motionless as well. Paige stands tall as we go to commercial.

Charly Caruso is backstage with Mike Quackenbush. Charly: “Mike, a few weeks ago, you returned from a brief retirement and have been on a roll. Your Survivor Series team won in dominating fashion as you didn’t even lose a member. What is next for you?” Quackenbush: “Charly, when I retired, it was because my body told me I couldn’t do it anymore. So, one day, the fire in me to return got so strong that I had to fight everything in myself to defeat the doubt. Charly, I am here to stay and anybody that wants to come forward and challenge me, I will meet them in that ring and give it all I have.”

Jakob Hammermeier’s music hits as he and the rest of The BDK (Pinkie Sanchez, Tim Donst and Lince Dorado) make their way to the ring. Before Cesaro can come to the ring, Jakob grabs a mic. Jakob: “Cesaro, you chose to not listen to your leader then you betrayed me at Survivor Series. And now, you want me to give you the time of day in the ring? I don’t think so. Tonight, you can face one of my boys. Tonight, you get ‘The Golden Lynx’ Lince Dorado.” Cesaro’s music hits and he comes out to the ring.

Cesaro vs. Lince Dorado
These two men know each other very well as Cesaro was one of Dorado’s trainers. Due to this fact, Cesaro has stayed one step ahead of Dorado the entire match. After 15 minutes of Cesaro dominating the entire match, Dorado finally gets some punches and kicks in. Dorado tosses Cesaro into the corner. Lince runs at Cesaro but gets caught with The Swiss Death (Pop-up European Uppercut). Cesaro hits The Neutralizer for good measure and goes for the pin, 1...2...3.
Winner: Cesaro

Jakob and the rest of The BDK head up the ramp as Cesaro smiles at them and we go to commercial.

When we return from commercial, Renee Young is backstage with Darren Wadforth and Justin Langley. Renee: “Justin and Darren, at Survivor Series, your team ended up losing to Bray Wyatt’s team and Mark Snider has seemingly disappeared. How does this affect the future of Anti-Hope?” Langley: “Renee, don’t you worry about Mark, this is all part of the plan. As for Anti-Hope, we will continue to do what we do. Next week, Darren and I will start our quest towards the Tag Team championship and take those belts from Mass Genocide.” Darren and Justin walk away leaving Renee standing alone.

Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens vs. The Hardy Boyz (Jeff & Matt Hardy)
These 2 teams go back-and-forth for a solid 30 minutes. The Hardyz have started a comeback after Jeff hits The Whisper in the Wind on Owens. The Hardyz set up Zayn and hit The Poetry in Motion. Matt connects with The Twist of Fate on Zayn as Jeff climbs to the top rope. Suddenly, Mass Genocide slide in the ring. Psychotic hits Matt with a running high knee as Sadistic stares down Jeff. Jeff shrugs his shoulders then tries to hit Sadistic with The Swanton Bomb. Sadistic catches him then tosses him into the running knee from Psychotic to complete The Final Solution. Mass Genocide then hits Black Sunday (double Shining Wizard) on Matt and the ref calls for the bell.
Winners by Disqualification: The Hardy Boyz

After the bell rings, Mass Genocide continues the assault as Owens and Zayn run out through the crowd. Sadistic grabs Jeff and hits a Ripcord Spinning Backfist as Psychotic lays out Matt with The Judgment Slam. Ted Dibiase gets in the ring with a mic. Dibiase: “John Greatrix, we told you. This will continue every week until we get what we want from you.” Dibiase drops the mic. Mass Genocide stands ominously in the ring as the show ends and the cameras fade.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top