Nitro #136 - December, Week #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nitro #136 - December, Week #1

Post  John Greatrix on Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:07 pm

The show starts with Stephanie McMahon in the ring. Stephanie: “Survivor Series has come and gone and Nitro is the only show with nothing to show for it. Once again, the women’s division falls short and Lana shows us why she was not picked to be the captain. She also showed us that she is jealous of my decision as she caused Charlotte to be eliminated and for that there will be consequences. Not all is bad for the Nitro brand though. We saw the return of Brock Lesnar who no doubt will be making a few announcements soon. Mr. Offord…” Mass Genocide’s music hits with them slowly appearing on the stage then making their way to the ring. Dibiase: “Stephanie, Brock Lesnar’s return was not the only good thing for Nitro. Mass Genocide allowed Survivor Series to go forward without making an appearance or interrupting a single match. As you would say; that’s best for business. That however, is the past and with Survivor Series over, Mass Genocide is calling out John Greatrix and Charles Offord. The self-proclaimed ‘greatest tag team in wrestling history’ has yet to face a team like Mass Genocide. Tonight, The New Day will get their wish and another team will fall victim to Mass Genocide, Hahahahahahahaha.”

The Miz is in the ring with The Miztourage. Miz: “Once again, I, your United States Champion, successfully defend my title against a larger and stronger athlete. But my question is; why was I not part of team Nitro? The team clearly needed someone like me to lead them to victory as Charles Offord isn’t the leader this show needs and Survivor Series was the perfect example of that. I’m not here to sugar coat anything. I’m one of the longest reigning champions in this company and I get the job done week after week, month after month. If the powers that feel like disputing any of this, they know where to find me.”

Stephanie is in the back with Jojo. Jojo: “Stephanie, you mentioned earlier that there would be consequences for Lana. Would you care to elaborate?” Stephanie: “I will Jojo. Next, Lana will step into the ring against Nia Jax. I feel that’s pretty self-explanatory don’t you?”

Nia Jax vs. Lana
We are 5 minutes into the match and Lana is motionless on the mat after being squashed in the corner. Stephanie is ringside admiring the punishment being administered as Jax grabs Lana and hits a Samoan Drop in the middle of the ring. Jax goes into the ropes and drops a huge leg drop then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Nia Jax

After the match, Stephanie grabs a mic. Stephanie: “Lana, this is just week one of your punishment. This will continue until you get it through your thick skull that you aren’t all that great or you quit. Either one is fine by me.”

Renee Young meets up with Lana backstage. Renee: “Lana, do you feel what Stephanie is doing is deserved?” Lana: “Stephanie is just a bully but I’ve learned what to do with bullies and I will endure any of her games just to prove I belong here.”

Mass Genocide (Sadistic & Psychotic) (c) w/Ted Dibiase vs. The New Day (Big E & Kofi Kingston) w/Xavier Woods (Tag Team Title Match)
Different night, same story as Mass Genocide have been all over The New Day the entire match. Even Big E, with his superior strength, has been kept at bay and grounded all match. Mass Genocide has shown a near perfect game with frequent tags, devastating double team moves and superior ring knowledge always keeping The New Day away from their own corner. Big E is allowed to make a tag and Kingston enters the ring with momentum which is instantly stopped as he eats a big boot from Sadistic who stands over him shaking his head. Mass Genocide signals for it and hits The Final Solution. Sadistic goes for the cover with Psychotic knocking Big E off the ring, 1…2…3.
Winners and STILL Tag Team Champions: Mass Genocide

After the match, Ted Dibiase grabs a mic. Dibiase: “Like I predicted, The New Day falls to Mass Genocide and all that’s left are John Greatrix and Charles Offord who conveniently are not here to face Mass Genocide. The devastation will continue until our challenge is met. So, think long and hard as your rosters are only so big.”

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top