Nitro #135 - November, Week #4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nitro #135 - November, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix on Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:44 am

Charles Offord appears on the stage and makes his way to the ring. Offord: “We are just two days away from Survivor Series and I still have some picks to make for Team Nitro. Two male spots are available in which will be determined tonight with Shinsuke Nakamura facing…” Offord is interrupted by James Ellsworth. Ellsworth: “Offord my man, before you go and make that announcement, hear me out. You are looking to captain the most dominate team of the three shows and this can only happen if I’m part of this team. I mean, who else are you even considering?” Offord: “James, you are completely right. How could I have forgotten a talent like you? You will go up against Shinsuke Nakamura with the winner joining Team Nitro. But there are two other matches to make. Miz, you unfortunately are not part of Team Nitro. You will be defending your United States title against Rusev and my boys The New Day will be in a 3 versus 3 elimination tag team match against The Devastation Corporation.”

Jessicka Havok vs. Carmella (Survivor Series Qualifier)
Havok has gone completely insane this match and has taken Carmella to town. Carmella lies on the mat after taking not one, but two Powerbombs. Havok is all business tonight and is looking for a quick end as she backs Carmella into the corner then hits a running splash. Carmella stumbles out of the corner and receives a Demon Drop (White Noise) for her troubles. Havok goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Jessicka Havok

After the match, Stephanie McMahon appears on the stage. Stephanie: “After an impressive match like that, how can Nitro not have someone like Jessicka Havoc on an already stacked team? I would like everyone here to welcome Jessicka Havok to Team Nitro.”

Stephanie McMahon is in her office with Charlotte Flair. Stephanie: “Charlotte, Team Nitro needs a born leader and I can’t think of anyone else better to lead my team to victory.” Suddenly, Lana bursts into the office. Lana: “Excuse me. You have a born leader right here. Need I remind you that I was leading the Nitro women to being the dominate brand for years now.” Stephanie: “Lana, that was because Nitro had all the women and now that all shows are pretty even, we haven’t won anything special. Do you remember Solo Darling beating 4 Nitro women? But I have an idea. You can be part of Team Nitro and learn from Charlotte on how to lead a team to victory. But if we lose, I’m placing the blame solely on you.”

Renee Young is backstage with James Ellsworth. Renee: “James, tonight you have the chance to be part of Team Nitro. What is your game plan for Shinsuke Nakamura?” Ellsworth: “Renee, Shinsuke Nakamura is a solid wrestler but he’s no James Ellsworth and tonight, I teach the man how to wrestler then claim a spot on Team Nitro.”

Shinsuke Nakamura vs. James Ellsworth (Survivor Series Qualifier)
Nakamura enters the ring and hits The Kinshasa laying Ellsworth out. Nakamura shakes his head slowly then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura

After the match, Charles Offord appears on the stage. Offord: “The forth member of Team Nitro everyone. But we still need one more.” Offord points to the back and after a few seconds, Brock Lesnar’s music hits with him appearing on the stage. Offord and Lesnar have a brief stare down before Lesnar heads towards the ring with Ellsworth still in it. Lesnar picks up Ellsworth and hits an F5.

Team Nitro stands in the ring. Offord: “Ladies and Gentlemen, what you are looking at here are the soon to be sole survivors. Neither Raw nor Smackdown have the size or strength to compete with what I have assembled here tonight…” John Greatrix’s voice echoes through the arena. Greatrix: “I think I may have something to say about that.” Greatrix, with Team Smackdown, appears in the crowd and slowly makes their way to the ring. Oyster: “Whoa whoa whoa there John. You can’t just come on someone else’s show and interrupt their ending segment like this.” Team Raw appears in the crowd opposite Team Smackdown and makes their way to the ring. Then, all 15 men are in the ring slugging it out. The camera zooms in on Greatrix, Oyster and Offord on the outside going blow-for-blow with neither man giving an inch. On the Titan Tron we see backstage with the female teams brawling in the parking lot. The camera fades with all shows still battling it out in the ring.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top