Smackdown #160 – November, Week #4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smackdown #160 – November, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix on Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:10 am

John Greatrix’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring. Greatrix: “Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Smackdown here in Regina, Saskatchewan. I’m gonna make this short and sweet. I know that Mass Genocide isn’t here tonight but I hope they are watching. Last week, you attacked me from behind and left me lying. Show up at Survivor Series and meet me eye-to-eye and we will see a completely different outcome.” Greatrix drops the mic and heads up the ramp as we go backstage.

Solo Darling is backstage with Tom Phillips. Tom: “Solo Darling, in 4 days at Survivor Series, you will captain the Smackdown Women’s Team. Last week you announced that you would be joined by Toni Storm and Rhea Ripley. Do you know who the last 2 women will be?” Solo: “Tom, I can definitely tell you that the fourth member will be Asuka. The last member of the Smackdown Women’s Team will be decided in the match coming up next.”

Sasha Banks vs. Dakota Kai
These two women give it their all as they battle for the final spot on the Smackdown Survivor Series team. After 15 minutes, Kai hits a running big boot to Sasha in the corner. Kai tries for the cover but Sasha kicks out at 2. Kai picks Sasha up onto her shoulders but Sasha reverses into a sunset flip for a 2 count. Kai is up first and looks for a running kick but Sasha avoids it and trips her. Sasha is to her feet and hits a Running Meteora (double knee) to the face of Kai. Sasha picks up Kai and hits The Bank Statement and Kai has no choice but to tap out.
Winner: Sasha Banks

As Sasha Banks celebrates after the match, Solo Darling comes out to the stage and applauds as we go to commercial.

When we come back from commercial, Anti-Hope is in the ring. Snider: “At Survivor Series, Anti-Hope will choose 2 competitors to join us and take on The Wyatt Family and 2 people of their choosing. I’m going to cut to the chase. The 2 men joining Anti-Hope are ‘Dem Boys’ Jay and Mark, The Briscoe Brothers.” The Briscoes’ music hits and they make their way to the ring and join Anti-Hope. Snider: “You see Bray...” Just then, the lights go out. When they come back on, Anti-Hope and The Briscoe Brothers have readied for a fight but Raymond Rowe and Hanson of War Machine are right behind them. Rowe hits Mark Briscoe with The Death Rowe (Full Nelson into a knee lift to the back of the head). Jay sees this but turns around into The Spin Kick of Doom from Hanson. Darren and Justin turn around and both run into Lariats. Snider tries to help his team but War Machine hits a double forearm to Snider then hits The Fallout (Back Suplex/Diving Leg Drop combo). War Machine stands tall over their fallen victims as Bray Wyatt appears on the Titan Tron and just laughs as we go to commercial.

Booby Roode is backstage with Charly Caruso. Charly: “Bobby Roode, why have you asked for this time?” Roode: “Charly, there had been a lot of speculation over Team Smackdown at Survivor Series and I am here to put out the warning. In 4 days, Team Raw and Team Nitro better be ready. Team Smackdown just got......Glorious.” Roode walks away as the crowd gives a huge pop.

The Revival (Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder) vs. The Wolves (Eddie Edwards & Davey Richards)
This is a stiff, hard-hitting match that goes on for a solid 20 minutes. Richards hits Dawson with a German Suplex. Edwards hits Wilder with a Falcon Arrow and goes for the pin but Wilder kicks out at 2. Edwards tries to pick up Wilder but Wilder pokes Edwards in the eye then tosses him out of the ring. Richards is to his feet and turns around into The Shatter Machine (Flapjack/Code Breaker combo) out of nowhere. Dawson covers Richards, 1...2...3.
Winners: The Revival

As soon as the bell rings, Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn hit the ring. Owens hit Dawson with a Pop-up Powerbomb as Zayn hits Wilder with a Blue Thunder Bomb. The Wolves try to make the save but suffer the same fate. Eddie Edwards receives Brainbuster from Zayn as Richards takes a Package Piledriver from Owens. Kevin Owens grabs a mic. Owens: “Welcome to the new and improved Kevin and Sami show.” The show ends as Owens drops the mic and he and Zayn stand over The Revival and The Wolves.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top