Raw #159 - November, Week #4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raw #159 - November, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix on Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:11 am

We start the show with Oyster in the ring. “We are one week out from Survivor Series. Names have already been named from Smackdown and Nitro. Tonight, Raw will name our teams. Tonight will be a night of chaos. I want everyone to show me what they have. Only the most ruthless and dangerous people will get a spot on Raw’s team. So tonight, everyone gets a chance. Rules are being thrown out. If you want a shot, take it, because it may be your last chance.”

John Greed comes out to the ring. Greed: “Abyss, you may have lost your title but we’re not done yet. Get your ass out here and let’s finish this.” Abyss’ music hits and he comes out on the stage. Abyss: “You want to prod the monster? You want to walk through hell tonight? Then we walk.” Abyss drops the mic and rushes the ring.

Abyss vs. John Greed
Both these men start trading blows as soon as Abyss hits the ring. Greed whips Abyss into the ropes and hits a clothesline but Abyss just stands there. Both men start throwing punches again. Abyss gets the upper hand this time and catches Greed with an elbow which stumbles him back against the ropes. Abyss takes Greed over the ropes with a huge clothesline. Greed hits the ground on his feet. Greed reaches under the ring and pulls out a chair. Abyss reaches through the ropes and grabs Greed by the hair. As soon as Abyss gets his hands on Greed, Greed brings the chair up and plants it on Abyss’ head. Greed rolls back in the ring and reaches in his boot and pulls out a black bag and pours millions of thumbtacks in the middle of the ring. Greed picks Abyss up and hits a body slam in the middle of the thumbtacks. Greed climbs up to the top rope and goes for the Frog Splash. Abyss moves out of the way just before Greed lands, causing Greed to splash face first into the thumbtacks. Abyss picks him up and hits The Black Hole Slam on the thumbtacks and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Abyss

After the match, Oyster comes down to the ring. Oyster: “Now that’s what I’m talking about, pure carnage. This is what I want to bring to Smackdown and Nitro. Abyss and Greed, you are both joining me on Team Raw.”

Anarchy comes out to the ring. Anarchy: “Nikki Cross, you’ve been looking for me so get your ass out here. I’ve had enough of your shit. I’m going to use you to prove why I belong on the Woman’s Team.” Nikki Cross’ music hits. Anarchy gets ready but Cross doesn’t come out. Anarchy is just about to give up when Cross slides in the ring behind her and attacks Anarchy. The two women are having an all out brawl. Cross hits Anarchy with the Swinging Fisherman Suplex. Nikki: “Anarchy, you don’t stand a chance. I’m the one that deserves the spot.” Cross rolls out of the ring, pulls a table out from under the ring and sets it up. Cross picks Anarchy up and lays her across the table then climbs up to the top rope. Anarchy gets to her feet and climbs up after Nikki with both women fighting on the top turnbuckle. Anarchy catches Cross in the gut with a stiff punch. Anarchy sets her up and hits a Superplex to the outside, sending both women through the table. EMTs and security rush out to the ring to check on both women. Oyster comes up on the Titan Tron. Oyster: “Ladies, with that type of showing, you have both earned your spot on the RAW Woman’s Team.”

Super Smash Brothers (Evil Uno & Stu Grayson) vs. The Addiction (Christopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian)
This is a great match that goes for 20 hard hitting minutes. The SSB finally gets the upper hand after catching Kazarian with The Pac Man Fever (Aided Spike Piledriver). Daniels tries to put up a fight but Evil Uno doesn’t stop the assault. Uno throws Daniels into the corner and makes the tag to Grayson. Uno drags Grayson out from the corner and they hit The Fatality! (Gory Bomb/Blockbuster combo). Grayson goes for the cover, 1…2...3.
Winners: Super Smash Brothers

We go backstage to The Commonwealth and The Bullet Club staring each other down in the parking lot. Security is trying to keep the peace when Oyster comes out. Oyster: “Enough of this. No one is to lay a hand on one another or you will be fired. At Survivor Series, The Bullet Club and The Commonwealth will end this feud. Not only will you be in a traditional Survivor Series match, but with a slight change. The ring will be encased in a steel cage. Now break this up and get the hell out of here.” We go off the air with Oyster watching both teams leave.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top