Smackdown #159 – November, Week #3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smackdown #159 – November, Week #3

Post  John Greatrix on Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:57 pm

John Greatrix’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring. Greatrix: “Tonight, there are a lot of things that need to be addressed so let’s get right to it. Let’s get this started with a bang. First on Nitro, then on Raw, the GMs of the respective shows have laid down the gauntlet. Boys, of course I accept the challenge. And just so you know I’m not screwing around, my first pick and the leader of Team Smackdown, will be me. The next thing on my list will involve the Women’s Survivor Series Match. The leader of that team will be the current Women’s Champion, Solo Darling and I will trust her to pick the best team possible. Now, to the next item on my agenda. At Survivor Series, Smackdown will have 2 more Survivor Series Style Matches. The first one will put Anti-Hope and 2 others versus The Wyatt Family and 2 others. I’m not sure what the other match will be yet. Lastly, I want to address what happened last week on Nitro. Mass Genocide once again had the better of me and Charles Offord. Well, this stops now. You two have one upped us for the last time. Get out here and face me man-to-man.” Mass Genocide’s music hits and after a few seconds, 3 midgets dressed like Mass Genocide and Ted Dibiase walk to the ring. Greatrix acts like he’s scared then hits a Superkick on Midget Dibiase. Midget Sadistic runs at Greatrix but gets a kick in the gut. Greatrix hits Midget Sadistic with a Ripcord Spinning Backfist. Midget Psychotic starts to kick Greatrix’s leg. Greatrix runs into the ropes then connects with a running knee. Greatrix picks up Midget Psychotic and hits The Judgment Slam. Greatrix starts laughing at the pile of fallen competitors. Suddenly, Mass Genocide’s music hits again and the real Mass Genocide runs to the ring but Greatrix slides out of the ring and heads out through the crowd. Mass Genocide picks up their midget counterparts and they hit a double Chokeslam that looks to kill the midgets. We go to commercial with Greatrix yelling at Mass Genocide from the crowd.

As we come back from break, the lights go out and Anti-Hope appears on the Titan Tron. Snider: “Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper and Erick Rowan, you three monsters have been a thorn in our sides for months now and we just can’t get rid of you. Last week, you opened up a can of worms. You mentioned that Survivor Series will be the end and definitely agree. No matter what it takes, my sole goal will be to eliminate you from my life. Bring Harper and Rowan. Hell, bring two more guys. I’ll bring my boys and find a couple others and we’ll make this match count. See you then.” The lights go back out as we go to commercial.

We come back from commercial to Solo Darling who is with Renee young. Renee: “Solo, you were made the captain of the Women’s team at Survivor Series. Do you have any idea who you want to add to that team?” Solo: “Renee, there are a lot of talented women on this roster, so it’s going to be hard but I already have my first two picks. I have already chosen two ladies from down under to join my team. They are Toni Storm and Rhea Ripley. The other two women will be announced next week.” Solo walks away as we head to the ring.

Mike Quackenbush vs. Lince Dorado
Before the match start, Dorado shakes hands with the man who trained him. Dorado’s speed advantage has him with the upper hand early. Dorado hits a dropkick then a sling blade and finishes with a Hurricanrana. After 5 minutes, Lince goes for a Sunset Flip Powerbomb but Quackenbush stops him and hits The Jig ‘n’ Tonic and gets a 2 count. Quackenbush hits a monkey flip then climbs to the top rope and hits a Somersault Senton Bomb for another 2 count. Quackenbush goes for a Shotei Palm Strike but Lince ducks and runs into the ropes. Quackenbush counters a satellite head scissors and turns it into The Quakendriver II (Cross-Legged Sitting Tombstone) which lays out Lince. Quackenbush locks in The Chikara Special but Lince isn’t moving and the ref calls for the bell
Winner: Mike Quackenbush

John Greatrix is stopped backstage by Charly Caruso. Charly: “Mr. Greatrix, rumour is that you have a few more announcements tonight that you didn’t get a chance to share earlier.” Greatrix: “Ya, I can let you know now. Jakob Hammermeier has been bugging me for a couple weeks about being back on TV so I’ve granted him that request. At Survivor Series, the second Survivor Series Style Match for Smackdown will have Jakob as the captain of a team that will face off against a man that just returned and knows Jakob very well. That man is Mike Quackenbush. Also, I’ll give Oyster and Charles a little bit of a fighting chance. I’m gonna reveal the first 3 of 4 members of Team Smackdown. Joining myself will be the current European Champion, ‘The Knockout Artist’ Kassius Ohno, the current Television Champion ‘The War King’ Eddie Kingston and ‘The Drifter’ Elias. Good luck trying to match that kind of talent boys.”

As Greatrix walks away, he immediately gets attacked from the side. The camera pans up and we see Mass Genocide standing over the fallen Smackdown GM. Mass Genocide picks up Greatrix and they hit a double Powerbomb on the concrete floor. The camera fades on the motionless Greatrix.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top